What's new

Partnership Enterprise

Partnership business is indeed a good business model. One reason is because the people involved can easily collaborate in carrying out business activities but there could also be conflict of interest.

I so much like the idea of partnership business as far as you and the person share the same orientation and goals. The workload in partnership businesses can be shared to make eat more faster.

Partnership enterprises a very good a form of business but most people don't like going to partnership Enterprise because your decision will not be independent like the sole proprietorship business.
I don't like it cos I'm not independent as myself. I've always loved se proprietorship business cos their is no misconception between two partners.

There is nothing wrong in stating a partnership business as long as there is mutual understanding of how to rum the business between you and the partner and everyone is willing to do it.

Partnership business is indeed a good business model. One reason is because the people involved can easily collaborate in carrying out business activities but there could also be conflict of interest.
A lot of people are saying that conflict is one of the most leading causes of partnership business failure, but how can we really stop this from happening to our own personal partnership business ?

Partnership business is quite a good type of business especially for people who do not have the money needed to start a business on their own. All they need is to have a good legal agreement and have the same mindset.

Partnership is a nice option of business time. I've seen people who partner with one another and grow the business for long time, and become successful this day.
Good for them I surpose because not everyone is very lucky when it comes to going into a business with one or more partners running it without it crashing

Partnership is a nice option of business time. I've seen people who partner with one another and grow the business for long time, and become successful this day.
Partnership Enterprise may be a good idea when you don't have enough capital and you have the idea was going to have both I don't think if you go into partnership Enterprise but rather go into sole proprietorship.

Partnership Enterprise may be a good idea when you don't have enough capital and you have the idea was going to have both I don't think if you go into partnership Enterprise but rather go into sole proprietorship.
I've never been a fan of partnership business. Unless its the one I'll run with my parents and that's all. I just prefer sole proprietorship business.

Partnership, not that I'm criticizing it. But to me it's not advisable but if it's the only option, fine. But make sure you know your way about.

Partnership, not that I'm criticizing it. But to me it's not advisable but if it's the only option, fine. But make sure you know your way about.

Yeah - it's actually very understandable that a lot of people are not really open to entering partnership because of the betrayal that those who have taken part in it had experienced.

collaboration company is actually a kind of company in that 2 or even more individuals consented to beer the dangers as well as make revenue in business with each other. this suggests all of dangers as well as revenue are actually to become discussed in between 2 individuals.

Partnership business is good but it is very necessary that the right thing should be done before starting. Deed of Partnership must be signed and fully documented.

No! I won't prefer this option. It brings about conflict, distrust, loggerheads and fall of the enterprise. So I'll rather start small and succeed than start big and fail.

Partnership enterprise is a good thing to do when thinking about investing but I'll always say that I don't personally like the partnership enterprise though good, but I'll appreciate a sole proprietorship over partnership.

Sorry for your loss. Before going into a partnership with one, make sure the person has the same business viewpoint and ideology like you in order to avoid differences in the course of business.

Partnership is a good form of business establishment which helped to share risk in the business and also share ideas of common I interest even though the major problems of this form of business is different in ideology and self desire which have lead ot of the partnership company to collapse.

Well I think a partnership business has over the years evolved, and most of the most successful business are partnership businesses. Partnership business are quite successful.

Partnership enterprise is a business model where two or more people join hands to establish a business. The partners may or may not have equal share in the business. There are different kinds of partners in partnership business. One is active partner, another is passive partner, and the third one is sleeping partner. Conflict of interest is the major issue of partnership business.

My first business was a partnership business, sadly, it collapsed.
My first partnership experience was a wow one; it was a printing press I ran with a friend while in college. We made terms and conditions that favoured us and our customers. It came to an end when we graduated and went out separate ways.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back