What's new

Panic sell can make you lose big money

Your correct my brother, especially when it touches crypto currency, imagine someone selling CRT below market price just to realize a fraction of his investment. He was told that CRT has been delisted so he started selling his coin, but when he realized that the information is false, he cried.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
then the price back to rise again
I think that whilst this is true, there is a very fine line that exists between panic selling and making a loss and cutting your losses before the coin rises again. There is of course always the chance that the coin may rise again and that you will be able to profit again, however if you cut your losses at the same time you are reducing further risk. It is all about weighing the risk involved and doing what is best for you, especially on larger investments. The larger the investment is, the more you are risking.

These are the risks involved in investing in cryptocurrencies, knowing these risks, knowledge of cryptocurrency will guide you in the best time and moment to sell. With this knowledge you will hardly make the mistake of panic selling as an investor.

Panic selling doesn't always turn out to be the right choice because price of cryptocurrency could rise. This is why we need to exercise patience, there is a time to buy and time to sell. Knowing the difference could save you a lot of money.

Exactly what happened years ago with Bitcoin right? Price dropped and everyone is panicking to sell their holdings. Now i have seen a lot of people regrets their decisions back then. That's why i won't panic at what's happening now with Ripple.

Panic buy and Panic sell both can be bad for the investment. You would get into more problems if you do have the panic buy and sell issues. Most of the time the money flows and we don't get to predict the market. And that is one approach that one has to consider distributed risk and not rely on all sell or all buy.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
Any business, be it about cryptocurrency or physical business, requires patience. We need patience and perseverance in business so that we can succeed easily. Any currency rate has a good time to sell. Never sell at a loss.

Such sell offs really result in big losses. Sometimes when prices drop, the market actually be correcting itself and preparing for a bull run. Patients and rational thinking void of emotions is the best mindset to trade forex in order to avoid such losses.

That is nice you have presented a nice point up there but a situation in which you are suspecting a decline in the price of bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency then at this time there is no need to wait anymore as it will be wise to sell it off to avoid lost or if people think the price of coins will reduce and you have coins in your wallet that might be a loss to you what should you do if your price of coins is reducing? Don't you think is actually wise to sell it off at that point ?

Bitcoin worth keeping for years again. I don't doubt the fact that bitcoin is always safe for a reasonable investor. The next coin to consider now is Stellar Lumens, its will rise again soon.

it surely can, but there's a strong reason behind that, people are afraid to lose all of their money, so they sell at any price, atleast to get back what they invested, and people that are able to afford the loss, actually buy that, because it doesn't matter if they win or lose

Many beginner traders, both in cryptocurrencies, stocks and forex trading, cannot control psychology so that they feel panic seeing the price drop drastically, psychological control, especially panic, must be trained even though it may take months depending on the person's ability.

Those who engage in seller due to price panic don't have fundamental knowledge about the investment and trading. An astitute investors know that when the price hit all time high, the next thing is fall. They are investors who know when to sell and when to buy. Basically, you should always go against the tide if you want to stand out.

It has made people loose big amounts of money really. A person may become all Panicky when there's a price drop in coins and he may sell his coins for fear of the coin value dropping further. This can cause huge loss in money and investment because it is usually sold out of fear and the buyer may buy it at an unreasonanle price, especially when your panic is sensed. People need not sell things out of panic, they may be a rise in price ( which is even usually the case) after you had sold yours..

Panic sale has never helped anyone, you may think it pays but it doesn't, truth be told. A lot of people have sold bitcoin to later realize they have made a great mistake. the dump today doesn't mean dump every time, learn to adjust to the ups and downs on Cryptocurrency.

Thats one mistake almost all new traders make, they get shocked by the volatility of the market and how fast the worth of their portfolio reduce and sell off almost immediately panicking that they might loose all their money when on truth most times the bearish movement is just a dip. Btc has not gotten to it's highest high so don't be scared we still have a very long way to go.

You're absolutely right! I think they are short term investors. As we all know, the crypto currency price drops and rise all the time, it's normal for this to happen. I suggest to invest on coins like bitcoin where it is for sure that the price will always increase.

That is very sure, quick to anger or panic someone finds it difficult to cope with changes made. Panic can result in losing a costly item cos becos the price rate dropped. And the panic owner sold it cos of the frustration of his asset going down.
There was a time the master who is training me on how to trade cryptocurrency , he told us that when he is on trade and the price drop and turn against him that he will never sell out for lost that he will rather wait even if na 2 years for the price to return to its selling limit.this is really funny

Exactly what happened years ago with Bitcoin right? Price dropped and everyone is panicking to sell their holdings. Now i have seen a lot of people regrets their decisions back then. That's why i won't panic at what's happening now with Ripple.
Do you believe that ripple will end up rising again? I think that the situation between the two is very different because Bitcoin dropped because of people selling of the coin whereas with ripple I dropped because of a legal matter which can be much more serious and could result in the coin becoming untradable.

Do you believe that ripple will end up rising again? I think that the situation between the two is very different because Bitcoin dropped because of people selling of the coin whereas with ripple I dropped because of a legal matter which can be much more serious and could result in the coin becoming untradable.
Personally yes.. i believe it will rise again. That's why i still haven't sold my Xrp's despite the lawsuit and people's panic.. now im kind of already relaxed because the price is still hasn't dropped that much its even rising a bit every now and then.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back