What's new

Panic sell can make you lose big money

In this kind of situation, you need to be technical enough to study the trend i.e. know when to buy or sell. As a matter of fact you can employ the concept of HODL.
I do not understand you, although I'm still learning how to study the volatile market but even with the studying of the market and predicting how the price will go is not always 100% accurate,you can predict very well but at the end of the day the price might even turn against you, what should one do and what is the HODL you are talking about .

Anything panic either selling or buying is not advisable, in cryptocurrency business fluctuation of price is normal and its expected that people should have gotten used to it by now. The fact that a crypto price dropped is not enough reason to embark on panic selling because the price can go up anytime.

That is definitely possible, you shouldn't rush to selling your coin even if you foresee a drop in value.You should plan this along when you are investing,so most times the coin falls and pick above what the rate it was within a short period, so if you have rush to sell, it will be at loss.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
then the price back to rise again
Fear crept in when traders, not guru traders though, but newbies find out they are losing their coins but as time goes on they tends to learn how its been done. Everything on life is about learning.
Post automatically merged:

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
Fear crept in when traders, not guru traders though, but newbies find out they are losing their coins but as time goes on they tends to learn how its been done. Everything on life is about learning.
Post automatically merged:

There was a time the master who is training me on how to trade cryptocurrency , he told us that when he is on trade and the price drop and turn against him that he will never sell out for lost that he will rather wait even if na 2 years for the price to return to its selling limit.this is really funny
That's someone who has a clear trading plan and strategy and also trust his strategy. Though most people who end up panic selling are newbies and that's because they are not sure of their strategy (if they even have one) and they are absolutely trading with what they can't afford to loose.

That's someone who has a clear trading plan and strategy and also trust his strategy. Though most people who end up panic selling are newbies and that's because they are not sure of their strategy (if they even have one) and they are absolutely trading with what they can't afford to loose.
That's true, those who panicked whenever the price is falling can be called amateurs. Sure with their panic they will sell their investment and they will gain a little. But those who stays and know how to wait and take the risk are those who gets profit more.

That's true, those who panicked whenever the price is falling can be called amateurs. Sure with their panic they will sell their investment and they will gain a little. But those who stays and know how to wait and take the risk are those who gets profit more.
What most people don't understand is that in crypto market you don't just loose your money anyhow, for example if you buy Bitcoin at $40,000 and you wake up one morning and see that Bitcoin has dropped to $20,000, you actually haven't lost your money because the only thing that changed is the value of your Bitcoin. All you need do is just sit back and expect a ride in the value of bitcoin no matter how long it takes.

One should never rush into trading or allow me say buying and selling in the crypto and forex market because its going to make you lose some money if not very careful make sure you study the market well then àfter place your buy or sell point

What most people don't understand is that in crypto market you don't just loose your money anyhow, for example if you buy Bitcoin at $40,000 and you wake up one morning and see that Bitcoin has dropped to $20,000, you actually haven't lost your money because the only thing that changed is the value of your Bitcoin. All you need do is just sit back and expect a ride in the value of bitcoin no matter how long it takes.
Yes, all we have to do is wait and be patient for the next rise to happen. I don't really understand how some people never do some research before they invest in Bitcoin.. the price is not stable that's a fact. So why sell when you know it can still recover 😐

Exactly that is why patient is needed for anyone who wants to invest his or her money into business.
You don't have to panic or sell off your coins because you saw a little rise in the market.
Be patient and wait the longer the better.

Rightly said. People sell with panic for few reasons I’ll say first they sell when they know their product is not good or when it is out of market and secondly they sell when they need money urgently like they really need money for something. In all ways selling in panic is never a great idea

Some people usually panic about their money used invest on crypto currency when the coin is loosing value or getting low. They will think that instead to all of their money then they will sell it. But as for me I usually not feel bad when a crypto currency is getting low because i know that it will raise up again.

There is high tendency that whenever coin falls it keeps falling but as we all know that this business is just like gambling. I it work on guess with unless you ate investing for a long time that is Hodl then u are on the right track

You are very correct panic buy can make someone lose lot of money, there Will be some people at a certain time last year that sold there coins when the price was dropping, if only they exercise patient. One has to be emotionally strong in crypto business.

Alot of factors determines the mood and behaviour of many, pressures could make people do panic buying or quick sales, either to quickly meet a need or to avoid loses when it's obvious that a particular crypto coin is depreciating

When there is a panic selling the tendency of the public is to sell as well. The reasoning is to regain at least 50% of the investment instead of losing 100%. But there are traders who are gutsy to stay put. They have the resolve that sooner or later the price of the crypto currency will get back to the same level before the panic selling. The only problem is if you need money and your crypto is on a downward trend that you need to sell. Losing is part of the trading game.

The price of the shares is down 75% due to a stock market crash. ... However, if the investor doesn't panic and leaves the money in the fund, when the market recovers, there is a fair chance they can ultimately recover the loss.

Yes it can make you lose a lot of money, the way the cryptocurrency market is going only people who are patient will be able to say I benefit
For me I sold all my bitcoins when the price drop but I'm looking forward to buy again and this time around I will be more patient.

I guess anything done in panic results in a big loss, when a coin is losing value , the last thing you want to do is to sell your holdings right away, but rather try to predict its value in the upcoming day and maybe asses your holdings if you think it'll be back up soon , that way you can increase your gains.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back