What's new

Panic sell can make you lose big money

Because many people are thinking at least of taking part of their investment, rather than losing everything. That's how panic comes about.
Yes. Most of those who engage in panic selling are in urgent need of money and such they can't exercise patient till the price will rise back. Everything about bitcoin is unpredictable. When bitcoin price is falling, you can't in certainty predict when it'll goes up again. So, if I'm in urgent need of cash and I see that I can still make little profit or even getting my investment back, I will engage in panic selling when the bitcoin price is falling.

When you do not control your emotions they would definitely control your investment decisions and usually the results are not going to be to your best interest.
That's why fear needs to be eliminated at all times in investment decisions.

I couldn't agree more. There are times that the dip in price may be quite temporary but the fear of losing too much make some sell at less profit or even at a loss. I think most people have experienced such before.
That is why one really need to understand the intrigues associated with the cryptocurrency trading market, because when one sees a dip in prices the next thing is to rush and sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back