What's new

Panic sell can make you lose big money

When investing, you ask yourself whether your want to do long or short term investment. If it is short term ivesgement, there is nothing wrong in withdrawing your money during panic moment but if it is long term investment, you leave your coins hoping that the price may rise again.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
then the price back to rise again
Well, panic selling happens to everyone. No one wants to experience losses that is why they make that decision. But most times it doesn't always end the way they think and they regret their decision. Sometimes you have to be bold and let what will be be.

Personally yes.. i believe it will rise again. That's why i still haven't sold my Xrp's despite the lawsuit and people's panic.. now im kind of already relaxed because the price is still hasn't dropped that much its even rising a bit every now and then.
Yeah, the price is the last few days has had some positive signs, and it did start to rise a bit as well which is a good thing, and I was very interested to see that. In my opinion I think that if they win this lawsuit the profit that you can gain from the ripple you are holding could be huge as it will build a lot of confidence in the coin and its usage.

That is the major issue concerning crypto currencies. One can never know what will happen next. It is understandable that you sold out of panic, but in situations like this, you just have to exercise patience. Know that any crypto that comes down will still rise up given some time. So try to let them be for sometime.
The right time to sell them will eventually come.

Yeah, the price is the last few days has had some positive signs, and it did start to rise a bit as well which is a good thing, and I was very interested to see that. In my opinion I think that if they win this lawsuit the profit that you can gain from the ripple you are holding could be huge as it will build a lot of confidence in the coin and its usage.
But if they lose the lawsuit it might.. no it will surely affect the price negatively. This is kind of risky now that i think about it.. but im willing to take the risk just because my guts are telling me to do so.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
This is so true. Infact, it happens a lot of time. When a trader has finished selling out his or her assets, not long from that point, market reverses and you'd be like, what!!

There was a time the master who is training me on how to trade cryptocurrency , he told us that when he is on trade and the price drop and turn against him that he will never sell out for lost that he will rather wait even if na 2 years for the price to return to its selling limit.this is really funny
Hmm, that is too much time to wait for na, hmm, I don't think I can wait for such long time before selling it. The highest I can wait is 8 months, the time waiting is long. Even if we need endurance to succeed in trading, but that his endurance is much abeg.

Do you believe that ripple will end up rising again? I think that the situation between the two is very different because Bitcoin dropped because of people selling of the coin whereas with ripple I dropped because of a legal matter which can be much more serious and could result in the coin becoming untradable.
sure. If you're so unsure about what to do in panicking situations, first take a glass of water and then critically scrutinize why you're being uncomfortable or depressed. This will help you avoid selling products that are worth it less valued.

Concerning panic selling, I can't agree more what has been said. Most sellers, trader or investors tends to make a panic sale because of the distrust they have for that particular product or investment, they rather have their capital back than to lose it

But if they lose the lawsuit it might.. no it will surely affect the price negatively. This is kind of risky now that i think about it.. but im willing to take the risk just because my guts are telling me to do so.
Yes losing the lawsuit will undoubtedly be catastrophic for them because that would mean that most of the exchanges that have it listed will stop losing the coin in its entirety and this could mean that the demand will lower than well which will result in the low value of the coin. Furthermore, there are likely to be pay outs that are made by the ripple company which will send them under as well, and they won't be able to reboot the coin in the future.

I am very optimistic that ripple will not loose out from the lawsuit , there might be some consultation and consolidation on going amongst the parties involved in the legal battle , ripple can't or shouldn't afford to loose an empire they had tirelessly built overtime.

Panic sell has actually made me lost a lot in cryptocurrency trading, just few days that we head about the London news and btc start falling, I run and sell when it fell to 31k and it has rising beyond that... Am at lost again... Panic sell is not advisable at all... Patients is the key.

There are many people who want to sell quickly due to lack of coins but they should not give up and should wait for the time. Good time is given.Sometimes everything goes out of hand in a hurry.

Yes losing the lawsuit will undoubtedly be catastrophic for them because that would mean that most of the exchanges that have it listed will stop losing the coin in its entirety and this could mean that the demand will lower than well which will result in the low value of the coin. Furthermore, there are likely to be pay outs that are made by the ripple company which will send them under as well, and they won't be able to reboot the coin in the future.
All i can do is hope and pray that they win. Because like you said it will have a negative chain reaction and with all that investors will probably dump even more. I hope if that happens it doesn't go down to the dogecoin level ..

Hmm, that is too much time to wait for na, hmm, I don't think I can wait for such long time before selling it. The highest I can wait is 8 months, the time waiting is long. Even if we need endurance to succeed in trading, but that his endurance is much abeg.
I understand you very well maybe what he was trying to say was that he doesn't want to encounter losses in trading because take for example, in the group you just joined other people was buying coins in the morning hoping that it will rise in the afternoon for them to sell with profit but in the afternoon the price of the coins fell woefully against them and a lot of people panic sold their coin with losses but this morning the the price of coins as increase to a normal standard so maybe that's what I was trying to say.

Panic selling is uncontrollable in the market trend. People have various reasons for it, below are the reasons:

1. Insecurity of the products and services.

2. Overstayed of goods and services in the warehouse or store.

3. Fall in the demand for products and services.

Panic selling is uncontrollable in the market trend. People have various reasons for it, below are the reasons:

1. Insecurity of the products and services.

2. Overstayed of goods and services in the warehouse or store.

3. Fall in the demand for products and services.
When we are talking about panic selling in cryptocurrency for example,if example You buy a coin in the morning hoping that it will rise in the afternoon for you to sell with some profit but during that afternoon the price seriously turn against you even below the price you bought initially, what is the best thing to do in this situation ?

When we are talking about panic selling in cryptocurrency for example,if example You buy a coin in the morning hoping that it will rise in the afternoon for you to sell with some profit but during that afternoon the price seriously turn against you even below the price you bought initially, what is the best thing to do in this situation ?
In this kind of situation, you need to be technical enough to study the trend i.e. know when to buy or sell. As a matter of fact you can employ the concept of HODL.

All i can do is hope and pray that they win. Because like you said it will have a negative chain reaction and with all that investors will probably dump even more. I hope if that happens it doesn't go down to the dogecoin level ..
This would be a very sad thing to see, but I think that many rely on ripple because it is the best when it comes to the transaction costs for payment in terms for crypto, so I think that it will rise and continue to have a good market because of this. Perhaps if ripple had to lose the case that they will move to another country and start up again as there has been talk of them moving their headquarters to Japan.

Whenever there is a fall in the value of crypto, you need to be calm because, the changes in the value are part of the risks of investment, example is btc, there are indications that the price may rise again soon even past 40k usd.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back