What's new

Paidera Surveys

The being open to everyone is very encouraging, but the big turnoff for me is the issue of referrals. Anything that includes referrals piss me off. I have abandon some platforms the requests for it.

The being open to everyone is very encouraging, but the big turnoff for me is the issue of referrals. Anything that includes referrals piss me off. I have abandon some platforms the requests for it.
It is really discouraging, although I understand that sites want more members, it should not be a limiting factor to withdraw earnings. By placing this requirement, they usually lose many members, in my particular case I moved away from the site for that reason, however there are many who are earning because it is easy for them to get referrals.

It's not a bad idea but I don't like anything that has to do with referalls. It would take a whole lot of time to even convince someone and most people only join a site when you've shown them a proof of payment.

It's not a bad idea but I don't like anything that has to do with referalls. It would take a whole lot of time to even convince someone and most people only join a site when you've shown them a proof of payment.
I really haven't been on the site for a while @Kubiat-Abasi, the last time I logged in they had added opportunities to generate earnings by doing some tasks, in case I didn't get the referrals there would be that option, but I haven't been motivated to continue even though I have about $15 in it, the minimum at the time was $30, if I remember correctly.

Paidera, is a worldwide survey site, no country restrictions, regardless of language, there is no investment of any kind, no experience is needed. Now there are tasks to help you win and surveys you can take to win faster. The more referrals you have, the more your profit will increase.

The form of payment is PayPal. The minimum threshold is $ 30
If you are interested in registering, I leave you the link.

If it is really worldwide like you stated, it is a good one then.
I can remember being on a survey site months back, I was close to reaching the threshold and was abruptly launched out, I do not know the reason up till now.

Paidera, is a worldwide survey site, no country restrictions, regardless of language, there is no investment of any kind, no experience is needed. Now there are tasks to help you win and surveys you can take to win faster. The more referrals you have, the more your profit will increase.

I would have loved to join this survey platform but I notice one thing about your post thread there is no payment to prove that truly this survey site is paying, so I will like you to do us a favor by uploading your payment proof.

If it is really worldwide like you stated, it is a good one then.
I can remember being on a survey site months back, I was close to reaching the threshold and was abruptly launched out, I do not know the reason up till now.
How sad to know that after giving and dedicating time to a site, you are taken away from it. That is why we should investigate even if it is a recommended site, it can be legitimate for a while and then turn into a fraud.
I would have loved to join this survey platform but I notice one thing about your post thread there is no payment to prove that truly this survey site is paying, so I will like you to do us a favor by uploading your payment proof.
During the time I was active on the site, I noticed receipts of payments from other members, however, since I did not reach the threshold, I did not withdraw my earnings. From time to time I log in and there is still a lot of activity on Paidera and my earnings are intact.

I haven't worked with paidera so far, but that minimum of $ 30 seems a bit high for anyone. I haven't heard of him before ... you still work with paidera, is he legit? do you have any proof of payment?

I haven't worked with paidera so far, but that minimum of $ 30 seems a bit high for anyone. I haven't heard of him before ... you still work with paidera, is he legit? do you have any proof of payment?
I stopped working at the site when I realized the number of references requested, so I have no proof of payment. However, I could see them on the site and in some reviews related to Paidera surveys.

Thanks for letting us know about this survey website/app that pays. Although the minimum threshold seems to be too much. For how long will it takes to get to that $30?

Thanks for letting us know about this survey website/app that pays. Although the minimum threshold seems to be too much. For how long will it takes to get to that $30?
That depends a lot on the referrals @Blessedsam60, I didn't reach the threshold for that reason, I didn't get a referral and I don't like to look for them either. Referrals allow you to answer high value surveys and this way it is easy to reach the threshold.

You have clearly provided certain platform details above, but have you taken the time to tell us whether or not you are a member? Or payment proof if you've previously earned on the platform? These are some of the factors that can encourage potential members to demonstrate whether or not a platform is legitimate. However, this is just my opinion. Thank you for providing this information.

You have clearly provided certain platform details above, but have you taken the time to tell us whether or not you are a member? Or payment proof if you've previously earned on the platform? These are some of the factors that can encourage potential members to demonstrate whether or not a platform is legitimate. However, this is just my opinion. Thank you for providing this information.
I did not comment in the description that I was on the platform, but yes, I did not reach the threshold before the referral request. I still log in from time to time, however, I am no longer active because of what was described above. The payout receipts I have seen them in some comments and even on the platform, I personally have not withdrawn profits on it. Thank you for your comment.

I will never try out a survey sites again. I have suffered so much from throngs of survey sites. So, I decided that I will rather spend my time on more productive venture.

Paidera works perfectly based on the reviews that you posted on the site. This is perhaps one of the best ways to make money online. The mandatory referral program is what turned me off.

Paidera works perfectly based on the reviews that you posted on the site. This is perhaps one of the best ways to make money online. The mandatory referral program is what turned me off.
The reason why I do not take them serious is because they are not really trusted , so I won't really be wasting my time on something that won't really be profitable to me in my life.

You said it's a worldwide survey site with no country restrictions and the form of payment is Paypal. Here my concern is there are some countries where PayPal is not available. What can they do?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back