Paidera Surveys

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Paidera, is a worldwide survey site, no country restrictions, regardless of language, there is no investment of any kind, no experience is needed. Now there are tasks to help you win and surveys you can take to win faster. The more referrals you have, the more your profit will increase.

The form of payment is PayPal. The minimum threshold is $ 30
If you are interested in registering, I leave you the link.

Survey sites can be funny sometimes, the part that annoys me is the little pay some survey gives.

But you a good survey site, you should stick to it, and from this review it seem very easy to make $30 threshold. Please affirm if I'm right. And hope you have been paid too.

Survey sites can be funny sometimes, the part that annoys me is the little pay some survey gives.

But you a good survey site, you should stick to it, and from this review it seem very easy to make $30 threshold. Please affirm if I'm right. And hope you have been paid too.
They couldn't really pay me @Kayzzy3 because I don't like the idea of looking for referrals, it's hard for me to get them, but I've seen the pay stubs on the site and good reviews. Every now and then I go in and do an assignment or survey, and if the threshold is easy to hit, but as I described in the thread, referrals are needed.

Hmmm how far have you gone now with this survey? Have you been able to meet the withdrawal threshold?
No, from time to time I enter the site and see what's new, but with the demands of the references I really got discouraged. I don't have that facility that many people have to get them, I post them on the networks but I only got two references. Now the site has implemented tasks in the networks to add points and complete the threshold but the truth is that I only did them once.

If there is no country restriction then supporting only PayPal is a country restriction because most of countries can only send payment with PayPal account and not receive commission or winning they may alternativelly add other payment method like Payeer, Skrill, Coinbase, Coinpayments for international payment this is my point of view.

They couldn't really pay me @Kayzzy3 because I don't like the idea of looking for referrals, it's hard for me to get them, but I've seen the pay stubs on the site and good reviews. Every now and then I go in and do an assignment or survey, and if the threshold is easy to hit, but as I described in the thread, referrals are needed.
I see many people running compaign on Picoworkers for getting referrals on Paidera so getting referrals is not really hard work for just signups 0,08 $ per signup and for signup and some activities 0,14 $ per signup it is really cheap rate to get referrals.

Hmmm how far have you gone now with this survey? Have you been able to meet the withdrawal threshold?
This is a very good question because the withdrawal threshold of $30 is much even though i don't know the kind of task and the reward of every task.

I see many people running compaign on Picoworkers for getting referrals on Paidera so getting referrals is not really hard work for just signups 0,08 $ per signup and for signup and some activities 0,14 $ per signup it is really cheap rate to get referrals.
Yes, I have also seen on Picoworkers what you describe, and I have thought about asking for referrals there to reach the threshold and withdraw my earnings. However, I haven't made the decision. I really liked the Paidera site, but this has put me off, maybe I'll take your word for it.

Thank you for sharing this post here. I'm into survey taking and I think I will really need to give this a trial and see if I will be able to make some good amount of money off the platform

Thank you for sharing this post here. I'm into survey taking and I think I will really need to give this a trial and see if I will be able to make some good amount of money off the platform
I hope that if you have the opportunity, you will leave in the topic your experience. Although I haven't logged in for a while, last time there was the option to do homework and thus reach the threshold more easily. There is also the opportunity to create surveys, if they are approved you can also generate earnings.

Paidera, is a worldwide survey site, no country restrictions, regardless of language, there is no investment of any kind, no experience is needed. Now there are tasks to help you win and surveys you can take to win faster. The more referrals you have, the more your profit will increase.

Sound like a good site, though the $30 threshold is kind of difficult. I just registered using your link and the surveys on the site offers very little rewards. Also, you need 1000 referrals to get $3.

Sound like a good site, though the $30 threshold is kind of difficult. I just registered using your link and the surveys on the site offers very little rewards. Also, you need 1000 referrals to get $3.
1000 reference? I have to log in to the site and check the changes, because at the time of posting the topic there was nothing like that! I know that the $30 threshold is maintained and that they have added other ways to reach the minimum, I was very close to it, but I could not continue to answer the survey due to the requirements for it.

You have clearly stated some details about the platform above but have you cared to tell us if you are a member or not. Or payment proof if you have earned in the platform before? These are some of the things that can motivate intending members to show that a platform is legit or not. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

You have clearly stated some details about the platform above but have you cared to tell us if you are a member or not. Or payment proof if you have earned in the platform before? These are some of the things that can motivate intending members to show that a platform is legit or not. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.
I don't think you have read the previous posts, as I expressed that I am registered on the site and log in very eventually. I did not reach the threshold due to lack of referrals, however I did see payment receipts from other members on Paidera.

Many of these cajole people to registering and in the end undeliver or turn out to be a waste of time. I keep praying bizdustry won't go that route

I have been looking for a good survey site that can favour third world continent like Africa, because survey pays more than any other sites , paypal too is not user friendly .

Like the fact that it accepts all countries, it's quit nice and it would make them standout. But the big turnoff would be the referral part. A lot of persons, my self included do not find referring attractive. And again the PayPal might be an issue for most countries

In as much as they allow all geographical locations to register I highly doubt that the any rate will be the same across all space because of sponsorship preferences.

I have been looking for a good survey site that can favour third world continent like Africa, because survey pays more than any other sites , paypal too is not user friendly .
I was on the site, but walked away when I saw the request for referrals, however I know it works worldwide. I will be spending more time on it at any time to withdraw my earnings.
Like the fact that it accepts all countries, it's quit nice and it would make them standout. But the big turnoff would be the referral part. A lot of persons, my self included do not find referring attractive. And again the PayPal might be an issue for most countries
Yes it is very nice, and I even enjoyed answering the surveys, but like you I am bad at getting referrals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back