Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there any services out there where I can get paid to write instructions for people? Like instructions for devices and peripherals for just about anything really. I mostly want to do it for the tech side of things, but I like to think I'm knowledgeable in regards to a lot of appliances as well. Is there money in doing this?

I do not know about any site that is specifically meant for writing instructions, however, there are a lot of sites where you can publish your instructional articles and earn money from your articles. The one that I can recommend is Hubpages. However, you will have to earn at least $50 before you are paid. But then reaching $50 may not be difficult if you write a lot of articles.

Yes, there are site that pay for you to write instructions on how to use their products and simplify things for their customers. Getting employed on such site might not be as easy, because you would have to be one of their customer and most have experience using the particular products.

I have no idea if there are sites that pays for someone to write an instruction, but I think there is. However, dare I ask why limit yourself on writing just instructions? There are many amazing platforms who pays writing an article and the likes.

A tech writer writes instructions. With a plethora of software products, web applications, mobile apps, websites, etc. launching everyday, someone needs to explain how they all work in layman's terms. That's where tech writers come in. For example, you could be writing on-screen text for a popular mobile app, specifications for the latest laptop, help center content for an advertising platform, etc. The list goes on and on

I think there would be a market for you on Fiverr, with some small music instruments based companies needing manuals. You could also do a review guide/specifications on your blog, this sounds interesting. I feel you are not limited one bit, there are a lot of options that you can explore.

Fiver ,freelancing is the best platforum where you will be paid for writing instructions,ideas,content and of you want to work on extra basis you will be paid for this as well so i think you should work on fiver for earning.

Looking for such sites, I will suggest you try out the freelance website and platform, fivers can be a good place to start, make research on how to get started on fivers from there you understand better how it works

Yes written instructions is need for customer to the sell product and anything but I don't know what site is best to paid the wirtting instructions for the post to this site so I suggest the best way to paid wirtting instructions to writing content and many website is available but I don't you meet to real writting instructor

I have no idea if there are sites that pays for someone to write an instruction, but I think there is. However, dare I ask why limit yourself on writing just instructions? There are many amazing platforms who pays writing an article and the likes.
does anyone know any good paid to write website where the rules are not like working like an elephant and earning like a rat... A lot of paid to write sites that i know are like that and this is very discouraging to those who have good content to post.

Is there any services out there where I can get paid to write instructions for people? Like instructions for devices and peripherals for just about anything really. I mostly want to do it for the tech side of things, but I like to think I'm knowledgeable in regards to a lot of appliances as well. Is there money in doing this?
I have never come across this site. However if you want to write instructions for websites and their use for example you can always create tutorials for them on the forums such as this one if they are relevant. Also you can look into creating a YouTube channel is you want to do this as well for other products.

I have never heard of the existence of such sites but I guess if you look for them you may find good ones. Though I know they may require alot of professionalism but you have said you have knowledge on many appliances. And this sounds like a great passion to you, so you will do well if you find such a site.

I think you should start Blogging to give awareness to users of products. You can Start Your Youtube Channel too. You have unique idea so take start as soon as you can. Invest and make your website then learn how to use it. After that start writing which you know about the products as instructions.

I am not well aware about such type of websites which particularly pays for instruction writing, but I have worked on two platforms that pays me for writing articles like on nature photography and general discussion.
The first one is, uptrend and second is read cash.

If you have a good writing skill why looking for paid to write instruction when you can easily trade your skill for money from good sites. You can sign up with Fiverr and start writing for Poeple and get paid for the jobs done. There categories for all writing like creative writing, SEO writing, technical writing, report writing. Another good platform where you can get paid is Upwork. In fact Upwork has more paying clients.

Writing is one of the best ways to get paid for working online. Whether you decide to start up a blog, launch a freelance writing career, or simply pitch story ideas to various online publications, you'll find that writing gives you the skills and flexibility to earn money without having to pay huge startup fees.

,A tech writer writes instructions. With a plethora of software products, web applications, mobile apps, websites, etc. launching everyday, someone needs to explain how they all work in layman's terms. That's where tech writers come in

If you can write instructional articles on the topics that have a good search value, you can earn fairly well from hubpages. If you can pull at least 1000 search visits everyday, you will earn at least $1 a day on hubpages.

There are a couple of them I have come across that I can't remember now less I search for them. Writing instructions for people or for companies about their appliances is a dope job but also requires some sound knowledge about various techs on your part. One area where such a skill will be needed in abundance is the tech area probably the phone sector, with there been a lot of phone companies needing people to explain things to their clients. Another slightly deferent area I would suggest is app testing, as there are a lot of companies out there needing people to help run their app on your device and find faults for them.

yes there are lots of site that offer to pay you to write instruction for products and service. but the only challenge with all theses types of job is that you would have to be knowledgeable about the product. in essence you must also buy, use and become familiar with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back