What's new

Paid to write instructions

Paid to write instructions, that sounds good, cos I love instructions I mean am a man of principles, and rules, and you that principles and instructions work hand in hand, so if am being paid for writing instructions I don't think it's a bad idea, if they will actually appreciate my high principles.

You can always get paid to write instructions form different avenues online especially via youtube sources and other available websites, do make sure to concentrate on them as these instructions would definitely improve one's knowledge as regards making money online and personal usage, coursera.org and study.com has some great instructions.

I think what you are actually looking for would be a situation where you are well vast in the commodity you are interested in writing about,fiver is a good content platform and very competitive.

I don't think about any site that is explicitly implied for composing guidelines, notwithstanding, there are a ton of locales where you can distribute your informative articles and bring in cash from your articles. The one that I can suggest is Hubpages.

Is there any services out there where I can get paid to write instructions for people? Like instructions for devices and peripherals for just about anything really. I mostly want to do it for the tech side of things, but I like to think I'm knowledgeable in regards to a lot of appliances as well. Is there money in doing this?
Then you can be growing more on this platform and fiveer platform where you have different work o writing

Though I can't really say for sure but I believe it is possible for such sites to exist or maybe on freelancing sites there might be gigs related to these, cause I do not think in most cases, it is the creator that construct the instructions.

So far I have not come across such platforms before so I can't say if they exist or not. Maybe they exist. But I think such services will be needed in freelance platforms. You can try any of them with the advert of what you can do and see how it goes. You never can tell. It is just my opinion. I wish you good luck.

I know of so many sites that you can get paid for freelance writing but I do not know of one that is so specific about instructions that is targeted at the customer's.

Well yeah, I think all this freelance website could be a way to go you could be writing instructions on different things like software related stuffs and the likes.

I feel there should be a platform that offers reward for this,but you will need to be part of their team or tech group to do this, moreover it won't be that easy.

If there were any such type of platforms out there, I would have known about it by now. But to tell you the truth, there won't be any if such platform anywhere you can find. It just not possible

I have not come across such site and I don't believe such kind of site really do exist and even if it does what are the benefit of such to the owner and then the participant or those who will like to work under the operation of the site.

I've not come across any of such site, but I see this as an innovative ideas because through the instructions, people will get answers and solution to their problems.

Whoa that will really be a very good one, please doesn't anyone know any site like that and that is paying please if anyone does please share let also try it out a legit one o

To be very honest with you I have not seen something like this before. but you can go to the Freelance marketplaces and check out if there is anyone that will post a job related to the thing you said in your post.

Just start with a good vibes and be creative. I don't really know if such sites exist, but there are so many sites you can earn online with your skills and ideas.

I do not know of any platform where you specifically earn for writing instructions but if you are good at writing instructions, you can easily write tutorials. If you can write tutorials you can earn by creating a course.

Except you get to writing product reviews or get in touch with business or product developers directly, there's virtually no way to be able to get to this.
Except you want to develop content around these products and get to be affiliates for them too.

There are websites that pay you to produce user guides for their products, making things easier for their users.
Since you would need to be one of their customers and the majority have expertise utilizing the specific items, finding employment on such a site could not be as simple.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back