Paid to chat?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are there any places where you can get paid to just chat with someone online? I have heard of them in the past but nothing in recent years. I am wondering if that is no longer a thing now that social media has blown up.

I think there are places like this. I know people work for hotlines, like suicide hotlines and such, so maybe there are people who work chats to help those with suicidal thoughts, anxiety, depression, etc.

I don't think it ever was a thing though, being paid to chat that is. I know of the hotlines I mentioned above, because those people are usually paid, but other than that I never heard of places paying you to chat. But color me interested, because I might look into some options in this field.

Some time ago I read that there were sites where you hired a person to chat with her, it was for quite lonely people, but I do not remember the name of the website, I only know that you had to be admitted after submitting your application and doing some tests.

Are there any places where you can get paid to just chat with someone online? I have heard of them in the past but nothing in recent years. I am wondering if that is no longer a thing now that social media has blown up.
I read about this previously and now I can tell you biliging was one of those website I use to discharge this type of function and earn but the website later turn scam now am only chat on forum to earn

Chatting online is something that I really do very well which is why if I am able to find a platform where it is confirmed that someone can make money from just chatting people using that particular application, I will always be interested in making use of it.

I do not remember the name but once I was using a site where I could earn by publishing content as well as chatting with the users. sadly, users began abusing the system and the site stopped paying. I have also used a site called chatabout where you could earn by posting content and replying to content. There is a site called Mylot where you can earn by chatting.

I do not remember the name but once I was using a site where I could earn by publishing content as well as chatting with the users. sadly, users began abusing the system and the site stopped paying. I have also used a site called chatabout where you could earn by posting content and replying to content. There is a site called Mylot where you can earn by chatting.

This is one of the biggest challenges most of these website faces on the long run because there is always a time when those who are making use of the platform will not be willing to contribute anything that is meaningful to the platform thereby making a mockery of the whole system and it will only result in it shutting down. I've heard of Mylot but never used it.

Can you remember the name of the website?for me I don't just remember some of them but the only website I remember back then that paid me for chatting was biligin the website was like social network site but they later turn scam

Can you remember the name of the website?for me I don't just remember some of them but the only website I remember back then that paid me for chatting was biligin the website was like social network site but they later turn scam
I don't quite remember the name of the site that I was referring to. It was a long time ago, probably it was in 2013. I have been working for over a decade and I have worked on hundreds of sites and I don't remember all the sites I have worked on. There was also a site called Bubblews which paid you for random thoughts of 400 characters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back