What's new

Paid Posting on Your Forum

i believe that model is not sustainable on the long run especially when your site does not boost of much traffic and the cpm on the site is not very high, containing to pay poster on your site would become counter productive.

Well, you could make good money and get good CPM rates if you work with reputable networks like Google Adsense. Unfortunately, such kind of networks have a really strict requirements.

I am a part of a couple of forums where paid posting is allowed. It has helped me to make some money online. However, I have no knowledge in terms of admin perspective. I don't know if this is sustainable.

You are absolutely correct with your notion. it is one of the ways at which you can cut down expenses when you have created a forum . There are some forums that has modalities of posting, they would schedule posting period to minimise cost.

You are absolutely correct with your notion. it is one of the ways at which you can cut down expenses when you have created a forum . There are some forums that has modalities of posting, they would schedule posting period to minimise cost.

One of the best ways to make money is to install advertisements of different kinds of advertisement networks. This will help you to generate more advertisement revenue.

One of the best ways to make money is to install advertisements of different kinds of advertisement networks. This will help you to generate more advertisement revenue.
Relying only on Google adsense will not make you more money because Google adsense would pay you based on the number of genuine clicks but when you have so many of them installed, it will maximize your profit.

Relying only on Google adsense will not make you more money because Google adsense would pay you based on the number of genuine clicks but when you have so many of them installed, it will maximize your profit.

So, does that mean that Google does not have a CPM model? Does it only support a CPC (Cost per Click) model only? I thought that both the models are available on Google Adsense.

Some niches are difficult to get posters for. Hmm, I have to try harder. For example, on my music forum, I need to advertise to specific musicians to get them to join and pay for the ads.

It can be challenging to find posters for some markets.
You will need to work much harder.
For instance, in order to recruit musicians to my music forum and have them pay for the advertising, I would need to target them directly.

The challenge with sponsored posting is that you have to ensure that you can still turn a profit at the end, therefore I believe that what you are doing by making it available to specific individuals is the best course of action at this time.

I feel like one has to be financially buoyant to get involved in paid postong for one's site. It could be difficult, but it really helps in building traffic on one's site.

I think that paid posting can definitely motivate people to post more interesting content which can only serve to generate traffic for your site which can be monetized. It is quite a huge outlay when you delve into it, but in the same vein profit can be obtained over the long-term quite easily

From your analysis I can deduce this your site isn't making so much in revenue. If it was, then you'd have not been having issues with paid posting because it's an amazing way to keep content fresh and flowing.

You can have many posters but the reward rate is low as 1 $ per 200 messages looks like an OK rate as paying 0,02 $ per post means 4 $ per 200 posts but limiting posing and thread means 10 threads per day you can have both of cases.
$4 for 200 post is a bit fair and also very sustainable for the platform on the long run, as most platforms tend to promise exobitant things they can not be able to keep thereby ruining their efforts.
Some niches are difficult to get posters for. Well, you have to try a lot harder. For instance, in my music forum, I would need to advertise specifically to certain musicians to get them to join and pay money for the advertising.
The truth is that if there is a lot of motivation for the users no niche is difficult to post on, they just need a reason for them to go and so there own research but lack of the reason is what makes it seems hard.

Last edited:
If you do not offer any incentives, it is impossible to have members on your sites, and even if you managed to have members, you can not make them active unless you are paying them

Paid posting for forums or blogs is good if your blog or forum is generating money. It's a good way to boost engagement as you get new content. This also helps your SEO ranking and boosts traffic. However if you don't have enough funds, you have to do the postings yourself.

It's good way to attract users however you need to make sure that you still make profit yourself some forums wasn't able to pay their users because they made too little profit so you need to be careful

As a forum owner, I find it hard to pay for content and in the meantime also make some profits. Furthermore, just because you are paying for content does not mean you will also be receiving high-quality content. There will be a lot of people who will try to game the system and milk you. Instead of regular paid posting, hiring paid posters once on a while can be a better option.

As a forum owner, I find it hard to pay for content and in the meantime also make some profits. Furthermore, just because you are paying for content does not mean you will also be receiving high-quality content. There will be a lot of people who will try to game the system and milk you. Instead of regular paid posting, hiring paid posters once on a while can be a better option.
They are required to innovate not repeating the same threads again and again as this will affect bad the SEO. Some kinds of discussions are reopened every day or every week like for example how to earn X amount of money from PTP sites and doesn't add any value to the reader or the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back