What's new

Owners Who Avoid Domain Names

I mean, what's the big deal? Well, at least they get a cheaper deal. Why are people obbsesed with vanity, lol?
I did not understand what you mean by owners who avoid domain names? Can you please explain.
if you want a website, there is no way you can get a website without having a domain name, even when you are using free blogging platforms and website builders, you will still need a subdomain to start a site.

I did not understand what you mean by owners who avoid domain names? Can you please explain.
if you want a website, there is no way you can get a website without having a domain name, even when you are using free blogging platforms and website builders, you will still need a subdomain to start a site.
Some people like using a subdomain and not a domain and might not really care even if given the opportunity to get a domain name.

Some people like using a subdomain and not a domain and might not really care even if given the opportunity to get a domain name.
People use subdomain from free blogging platforms, website builders, etc. because they do not want to pay for a domain. However, subdomain sites can never get good traffic and can never earn well. Therefore, there is no point in using a subdomain site. People who refuse to use a domain even when they have a chance are those who do not know much about website business.

Subdomains are for people who do not want to pay for hosting fees. It can be useful to jump-start an idea or community without having to spend anything. There are a lot of drawbacks to doing this though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back