What's new

Online work that is new

One very good way of working online that I have seen work for many people is actually freelancing. All you have to do is to pick a valuable skill and learn and then reach out to people.

Any new trends in the world of online work? I am always looking for new opportunities. Are there any new types of work online that we can all try for? I'm open to ideas, so any suggestions for new online work, please do let me know. :)
Get a skill my friend. You can sure make a living online, but it will surely be alot better when you have a skill you can rely on. It will make it much easier for you.

I have also been looking for more ways to make some huge amount of money online. However, I don't think there are new ways as of present aside freelancing that people are doing online or online buying and selling
There are definitely many ways one can make money online these days, I'm sure that just as I have heard and seen that replying and listing could earn one money, there definitely would be another site out there one can make money with

I am guessing PTW is pay to watch. Please I will like to o know the meaning of BSS, PTB, PTP and PTR. If these opportunities are legitimate

I am guessing PTW is pay to watch. Please I will like to know the meaning of BSS, PTB, PTP and PTR. If these opportunities are legitimate, there will be no harm in trying to them out.
Sure, no problem. 🙂 And this is for @Ralphjoe as well because you both asked and I don’t want to double post.
Here we go:
PTP = Paid to post
*or* Paid to play
PTC = Paid to click
*or* Paid to chat
PTU = Paid to upload
PTV/W = Paid to view/Paid to watch
PTB = Paid to blog
PTW = Paid to write (short stories or articles)
PSS = Paid survey sites
PTR = Paid to read (usually emails, or messages from people online just looking to connect.) Then you message them back.

Hope this helps 👍

There are many online works to do always depending on the one you find doing it easy and comfortable with you daily activities.

Sure, no problem. 🙂 And this is for @Ralphjoe as well because you both asked and I don’t want to double post.
Here we go:
PTP = Paid to post
*or* Paid to play
PTC = Paid to click
*or* Paid to chat
PTU = Paid to upload
PTB = Paid to blog
PSS = Paid survey sites
PTR = Paid to read (usually emails, or messages from people online just looking to connect.) Then you message them back.

Hope this helps 👍
Wow, thanks for the insight.

Here we go:
PTP = Paid to post
*or* Paid to play
PTC = Paid to click
*or* Paid to chat
PTU = Paid to upload
PTB = Paid to blog
PSS = Paid survey sites

Hope this helps 👍
This is actually very exhaustive and I am glad that I have been able to learn some things online from you and this is the reason why I love this platform so much because I get to learn stuff like this on a daily basis.

This is actually very exhaustive and I am glad that I have been able to learn some things online from you and this is the reason why I love this platform so much because I get to learn stuff like this on a daily basis.
😂 “exhaustive”
Yes it is.
There are more that can be added ^^ too... but even I got tired while listing them so I stopped.
But that’s the great thing about online earning opportunities.
So. Many. Options.
And you’re right @Ralphjoe Bizdustry is the best place to find these opportunities. I’ve learned so much already from this site and I’ve only been here a little over a month.

😂 “exhaustive”
Yes it is.
There are more that can be added ^^ too... but even I got tired while listing them so I stopped.
But that’s the great thing about online earning opportunities.
So. Many. Options.
And you’re right @Ralphjoe Bizdustry is the best place to find these opportunities. I’ve learned so much already from this site and I’ve only been here a little over a month.
I am always very grateful to the person that referred me to this site because apart from there little passive income that I'm getting from this side I am also getting highly invaluable knowledge from this site and the ability to exchange knowledge with someone else from a different geographic enclave is very enticing to me.

Any new trends in the world of online work? I am always looking for new opportunities. Are there any new types of work online that we can all try for? I'm open to ideas, so any suggestions for new online work, please do let me know. :)

Right now I am thinking about new ideas to make money online and I do plan to open a money making website where people can earn money. However, I do not have any ideas as of now. I was thinking about starting a gaming website, but it cannot be called a "new idea". However, gamming website that pay a lot are actually rare, so I was thinking about creating a gaming website that pays a lot more as compared to others.

I have joined new sites in the last two weeks or apps due to hearing about them on YouTube from paid surveys.com channel.Tellua app runs meter on your smartphone earning $1 weekly bizdustry I joined 1 week ago .Eureka survey app joined last week
I have actually joined all of these platforms that you have made mention of especially toluna up which has really helped me to make some little amount of money online but we time I abandon all this platform and I decided to focus on this particular platform that we are currently on right now.

The only missing one is paid to advertise means for example if you buy an advertisement you will get revenue from advertisement like for example place your banner for 30 $ a month and get daily reward for 1,1 $ per day. By end of month you pay 30 $ and you earn up to 34,1 $. But daily reward you get if you click 22 banner ad every day as ads are displayed in rotation and daily bonus PTC.

Picoworker and microworker are the websites that I recommend to all newbies on the internet especially those new workers or uses of internet that does not have any digital skill at all to work on the internet full-time.
I also have an account each with picoworkers and Microworker. But I have not been available there which means I have not been earning there. By any means are you earning on either of the two or the two. Like how much money do you earn in each of the two daily and weekly. I want to know if I can be regular there.

I have actually joined all of these platforms that you have made mention of especially toluna up which has really helped me to make some little amount of money online but we time I abandon all this platform and I decided to focus on this particular platform that we are currently on right now.

I am sure that it is not possible to make passive income from Toluna alone because I do not think that it pays a really good amount of money to its members who live in Tier 3 countries.

Yes it is good to look out for other opportunities to make money online, this is because even if the earnings are little by the time you pull together the different little earnings it would have amounted to something worthwhile.

I will advice anybody that want to make money online to build a business online, building a business online is more better than working on somelse website, you can be working there to rise money and build your own business

There are several new online gigs coming out on daily basis and one of them that I have seen his making clothing designs on freelancing platforms and getting paid.

There are many online opportunities that you can make money with. Starting from claiming free coin from faucet websites. You can also complete survey, this I like very much for there are some 20 minutes survey that worth more than 2 USD. And there are also some site that you can do small task like picoworkers

I am sure that it is not possible to make passive income from Toluna alone because I do not think that it pays a really good amount of money to its members who live in Tier 3 countries.
I would never advise anyone to make Toluna as a major source of income to take care of yourself but it can only serve as passive income that is a side income that can complement with there no major income.

Yes it is good to look out for other opportunities to make money online, this is because even if the earnings are little by the time you pull together the different little earnings it would have amounted to something worthwhile.
That is very true. So I am always on the lookout for new sites that I can work in. Having several sites to work in surely gives you a good amount at the end of the day when you combine your earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back