What's new

Online work that is new

Congratulations @Melanie M that you got certified in transcription. I am also considering now the transcription job. I have watched videos about being a transcriber. I see tutorial about this and it looks very easy. I am encouraged from your comment to also try the transcription jobs. I hope I can also be like you that more companies would hire you.
I think you will do great.
Your grammar, formatting, and typing in general all look superb and that’s basically all they’re looking for. Oh, and you need a good ear.👂
(To hear the audio.) 😂👍
Good luck! 🍀

if you're looking for new opportunities to make money online then freelancing is definitely the best for you because there are always new job postings.

if you're looking for new opportunities to make money online then freelancing is definitely the best for you because there are always new job postings.
Thanks for pushing freelancing as a new opportunity to make money online. I have already heard about freelancing before but I did not take it so seriously. But due to your post, it made me think to research about free lancing. I already had a Fiverr account yet I am not active because I do not really know yet what to do.

I was thinking about that too. We’ve always had:
PTP
PTC
PTU (upload)
PTV/W
PTB
PTW
PSS
PTR
We need a brand new PT.....?
🙂
For real I do not know the full meaning of most of the PT's that you are mentioned and the fact that they realise this is a wonderful thing that people can also be earning money online doing some simple task.

Can a personal perspective I have not heard any way that you can earn money online through the traditional way in which all of us know but if I come across one I'm going to definitely share it here.

Any new trends in the world of online work? I am always looking for new opportunities. Are there any new types of work online that we can all try for? I'm open to ideas, so any suggestions for new online work, please do let me know. :)

Even I am despertately looking for new money earning opportunity for several years and I have only been able to find a couple of good opportunities only and I really think that I should be earning a lot more at this point. Please do share some money earning websites if you know any. Thanks :)

There are many online works that are there for us to choose and work with only if we have the time to to go through online and research on them

I'm actually looking for such opportunities must especially when it comes to writing articles or reading books and reviewing them because these are things I enjoy doing a lot. It would be great to have something like that and still get paid for it.

I don't think there is any new hustle online now at the moment. If you want to make money online, you cab proceed to learn some high income skills like Digital media marketing, website development and affiliate marketing

Any new trends in the world of online work? I am always looking for new opportunities. Are there any new types of work online that we can all try for? I'm open to ideas, so any suggestions for new online work, please do let me know. :)
Well , the latest online work is about being a graphic design, web designer to a project , community moderatorship , being ambassador to a project etc

Please where can I find those paid to post, paid to click micro jobs
You can try picoworkers and Microworker. They are both good micro job websites and they are paying. There are lots of task to do there like signup for a website, following on social media, creating new gmail account and many more. You can also get paid for survey on picoworkers

I have joined new sites in the last two weeks or apps due to hearing about them on YouTube from paid surveys.com channel.Tellua app runs meter on your smartphone earning $1 weekly bizdustry I joined 1 week ago .Eureka survey app joined last week

Personally, I have not come across any new online opportunity at the moment apart from the known paid to post, paid to click, microjob, and crypto holding and trading. I will like to know new opportunity too. For now I am just working mostly with bizdustry and cashtimeforum.
That means you have not heard about trendri and beermoneyforum. Although I have not been paid by any of these forums, they are reliable because most members of these forums have confirmed their good reputation.

You can try picoworkers and Microworker. They are both good micro job websites and they are paying. There are lots of task to do there like signup for a website, following on social media, creating new gmail account and many more. You can also get paid for survey on picoworkers
Picoworker and microworker are the websites that I recommend to all newbies on the internet especially those new workers or uses of internet that does not have any digital skill at all to work on the internet full-time.

At this time, those who got skills are simply earning from their digital skill. Skills like programming, graphic design, writing etc.

Let me just peach my tenth here, my boss who referred me even posted on this thread. The only genuine way I think someone can make cool money online is through freelancing.

PTP
PTC
PTU (upload)
PTV/W
PTB
PTW
PSS
PTR
🙂
I am guessing PTW is pay to watch. Please I will like to o know the meaning of BSS, PTB, PTP and PTR. If these opportunities are legitimate
PTP
PTC
PTU (upload)
PTV/W
PTB
PTW
PSS
PTR
🙂
I am guessing PTW is pay to watch. Please I will like to know the meaning of BSS, PTB, PTP and PTR. If these opportunities are legitimate, there will be no harm in trying to them out.

The latest one I had is that get paid to test apps. a friend of mine was saying it few weeks ago that he is signing up to a program where they will be able to test new app and get paid for the reviews dropped.

The internet space is just too wide for one alone to get all the information at once that he or she wants to get as regards making money online. We can really use the help of someone here

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back