What's new

Now I'M More interested In trading, But How?

Well sincerely I don't understand what's perpetual contract , but I do get what you mean by margin...this is exactly what I'm trying to say even when it's red or green you're also making profit
Perpetual future i mean, you can actually download binance, that's if you are interested in trading, you can use perpetual future to make money on both sides.

If you want to start trading cryptocurrency, you need to avoid using exchange wallet like luno and binance for keeping all your assets since you won't have access to your private keys in case something happens to it.

I think all you need to do is to go and learn about trading because is really good to know about trading before going into, so help you.

Forex trade is not way connected to Blockchain technology. Forex trade has been in existence before the existence of Blockchain technology. Forex trade is a kind of platform that all countries coke together to trade there currencies for the purpose of making profit.
Ok I thought as much. Now who determines the price of these Fiat currency ? What factors makes one to earn profit or lose rewards since it is not in blockchain ?

Forex trade is not way connected to Blockchain technology. Forex trade has been in existence before the existence of Blockchain technology. Forex trade is a kind of platform that all countries coke together to trade there currencies for the purpose of making profit.
Yeah and in addition, this same platform is where some assets are also being traded, like gold, oil and crypto. It was after the invention of crypto that crypto was added to the platform...

Ok I thought as much. Now who determines the price of these Fiat currency ? What factors makes one to earn profit or lose rewards since it is not in blockchain ?
No one determines the price of fiat currency. No government or and organisation determines the price of any currency. There are some factors that determines the price, like news and other factors. Or in your country, does anyone determines the price of your currency?

No one determines the price of fiat currency. No government or and organisation determines the price of any currency. There are some factors that determines the price, like news and other factors. Or in your country, does anyone determines the price of your currency?
My question was in response to you answer on forex trading. Since forex trading is on Fiat currency of various countries , how does the trading works in general ?

Perpetual future i mean, you can actually download binance, that's if you are interested in trading, you can use perpetual future to make money on both sides.
Alright thanks for the info , as much as I want to have binance I can't cause I still don't have an ID card yet , but when I finally do I will surely follow this procedures

Alright thanks for the info , as much as I want to have binance I can't cause I still don't have an ID card yet , but when I finally do I will surely follow this procedures
Well , without an identity card , you can still use Binance , the only issue is that you won't be able to use it's services such as peer to peer trading and buying of cryptocurrency.

My question was in response to you answer on forex trading. Since forex trading is on Fiat currency of various countries , how does the trading works in general ?
Please don't be mistaken, forex trading is not solemnly based on fiat currency only, its based on asset, or resources from countries, that's why you can also trade crypto on a forex platform.

Please don't be mistaken, forex trading is not solemnly based on fiat currency only, its based on asset, or resources from countries, that's why you can also trade crypto on a forex platform.
Thank you for the clarification now . I use to think that it focusses mostly on Fiat currency and has nothing to do with cryptocurrency as they are different entities .

Thank you for the clarification now . I use to think that it focusses mostly on Fiat currency and has nothing to do with cryptocurrency as they are different entities .
Yeah, that's why we at here, to learn more about a thing or the other, i was once confused of forex, crypto, trading, etc biz-industry was my starting point of gaining some knowledge.

If you want to trade altcoin, check the low valued coins that has a potential to grow big. You can check the market cap, trading volume, price history and maximum supply to see if the coin has value or not.

You might be painting your friend for us to judge badly, I believe your friend must have told you his journey into cryptocurrency and maybe during that time you were not interested, I think the reason you are really interested now is that they have seen your friend being profitable in trading and now he doesn't have time to teach.. sorry about this ,you still need to communicate with your friend but you really need to ask him to give you a contact of the person that he learnt how to trade from.

You need to be very watchful of the market if you want to trade, you need to listen to the experts and take cue from signals to trade crypto currencies. you can even try bots

If you are interested in trading the forex market now as you have said you are, it is not enough to only watch YouTube channels on trading, you must get a physical mentor to put you through this new part

Trading altcoin for me is more profitable than Bitcoin.
Download so good exchange like Binance and BitMart which has many altcoins for trading and you can choose which altcoins yobwuich to trade on, but I would recommend Shiba and ripple

I am also a newbie in crypto and I have some interest in investing. But unlike you I am hesitant to try for now because my knowledge is very little. Maybe a few more months of learning about crypt currency trading will arm me with enough knowledge. It is good that some posts in this forum are honest to say that you can lose in the trading if you are not lucky because trading is like a gamble that involves winning and losing from your investment.

All you have to do now is go out and learn everything you can about the type of trading you want to undertake. It's critical to have at least a basic understanding of whatever you wish to embark into, especially if you're going to invest your money in it. There are places on the internet where you may learn for free.

I think to make money with trading you have to learn it , trading is not just a easy something ,it requires proper learning to make more gains and more money from it ,even professional makes loss

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back