What's new

Now I'M More interested In trading, But How?

You are right. It all about studying the business and understanding how the business works. I am just scared of venturing into forex or future trading
But if you can learn about forex trade, you will like it format is very profitable. Just today I make a profit of $1 with my $5 capital that in deposited last week. I now have like $12 in my trading account. But to start forex trading you will need to learn from an expert
Screenshot_20210702-205638.png

But if you can learn about forex trade, you will like it format is very profitable. Just today I make a profit of $1 with my $5 capital that in deposited last week. I now have like $12 in my trading account. But to start forex trading you will need to learn from an expert
View attachment 2447
Yeah. Congratulations on your profit. I have decided to focus more on Non fungible tokens and cryptocurrency. Forex trading may come later on

Yeah. Congratulations on your profit. I have decided to focus more on Non fungible tokens and cryptocurrency. Forex trading may come later on
Well that is your choice. Before I do take crypto currency over forex trade. But when I see that people are making big money with forex trade. So I decided to give it a try. But when I am trading I don't trade any other market apart from crypto currency pairs.

You should know that trading crypto currency markets is very risky and you should know how to control your emotions. Then you should learn technical analysis.

To be trading altcoins, one of the basic steps Is to have a wallet because that's where most of the transaction would be taking place then do your necessary research

As a newbie in the cryptocurrency market environment, you can start by simply buying a cryptocurrency like the bitcoin for instance, and hold it in your wallet for sometime and see how it grows in your wallet

I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

What are the steps to take in Trading altcoin.
I will suggest you open another wallet on binance because using binance is more safer than the one of luno,it might be okay for you in your country tho but is not good in my country since there is a banned on crypto currency in my country.

Well that is your choice. Before I do take crypto currency over forex trade. But when I see that people are making big money with forex trade. So I decided to give it a try. But when I am trading I don't trade any other market apart from crypto currency pairs.
Well , I believe that it is just a matter of time , if you put interest in forex trading you can also be benefiting from it as well. It is a good type of trading but with risks

I think I have tried enough to know some basic things about crypto currency since the day I'v join biz industry. Although I know about crypto but I'm not really interested In it because I find it risky. But Right now! I'm in love with it.

The knowledge I just need is how to trade. I don't have any knowledge about trading.
I have a friend who make money per trade up to $100k although he also lose some. But I realize his lifestyle has changed, but he isn't willing to teach me.

I already have a luno account, I dont have the money to start though but i want to know the necessary things before the money comes.

I really love this question because I too wanna learn how to trade but don't really have anyone who could teach me did a little research but all I could figure was that " you buy when it's low and sell when it's high" ..I feel there's more to it than that...hope to get some answers

Well , I believe that it is just a matter of time , if you put interest in forex trading you can also be benefiting from it as well. It is a good type of trading but with risks
likewise crypto currency. Because if you buy a coin when the price is high, and later the price of the coin started decline. This will affect your fund making the value of the coin to also reduce. This will be a lost trade. So there is not business that doesn't have it's own risk.

Since it is now that you are more interested in trading, maybe it will be very advisable to find someone who has gone far in trading to mentor you

likewise crypto currency. Because if you buy a coin when the price is high, and later the price of the coin started decline. This will affect your fund making the value of the coin to also reduce. This will be a lost trade. So there is not business that doesn't have it's own risk.
This is true. The thing here is one being able to manage the risks involved. This can only be achieved by careful study and research about the investment in order to have the desired knowledge.

People have created a lot of group on social media like WhatsApp and you can just ask any of your friends into trading to add you to any of their groups

I really love this question because I too wanna learn how to trade but don't really have anyone who could teach me did a little research but all I could figure was that " you buy when it's low and sell when it's high" ..I feel there's more to it than that...hope to get some answers
Definitely there's more to it. In crypto currency we call contact perpetual contact, margin etc. In this contact you can make profit on both buy and sell. When the market is going down u are ala making profit....but u need a very good signal to trade a perpetual due to it high risk.

This is true. The thing here is one being able to manage the risks involved. This can only be achieved by careful study and research about the investment in order to have the desired knowledge.
Talking about risk. That is why a forex trader needs to derive a successful strategy to do forex trade. There is no one that can really predict the price of any currency pair. But with a good strategy a person can overcome the risk involve.

Talking about risk. That is why a forex trader needs to derive a successful strategy to do forex trade. There is no one that can really predict the price of any currency pair. But with a good strategy a person can overcome the risk involve.
Well , I dont know how forex trading works but if it involves making predictions about the price of a currency pair then there is more to it . Is forex trading decentralized ? , Is it connected to blockchain ?

When it comes to trading of any kind, you don't just say it for formality sake, and not carrying what is expected around trading, to trade and achieve success.

Definitely there's more to it. In crypto currency we call contact perpetual contact, margin etc. In this contact you can make profit on both buy and sell. When the market is going down u are ala making profit....but u need a very good signal to trade a perpetual due to it high risk.
Well sincerely I don't understand what's perpetual contract , but I do get what you mean by margin...this is exactly what I'm trying to say even when it's red or green you're also making profit

If you really are active in bizdustry then you would know that luno is not a good wallet provider for crypto trading in just à few weeks I have been here, I know the difference between investment and savings.

Well , I dont know how forex trading works but if it involves making predictions about the price of a currency pair then there is more to it . Is forex trading decentralized ? , Is it connected to blockchain ?
Forex trade is not way connected to Blockchain technology. Forex trade has been in existence before the existence of Blockchain technology. Forex trade is a kind of platform that all countries coke together to trade there currencies for the purpose of making profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back