What's new

MyLot Vs. Noise Cash: Which One Should I Join

I'm a member of both MyLot and noise.cash, but I prefer by far this latter, being the PTW where I earn very much more than whatever platform, at least until now. Practically, I'm quite making a part-time salary thanks to noise.cash. MyLot needs super-active users to earn decently, so I'll need centuries to reach the minimum threshold.

I have read the topic and your posts, and I am interested in registering in Mylot, maybe you have already registered. I would like to know what happens if in one day I can not enter the site and interact with members ? can I do it later or is it mandatory to keep you every day on the site.

No, you won't lose earnings if you cannot login everyday, but it's hard to reach the minimum threshold if you can't spend too much time there.

I have not heard of mylot before but I have made use of noise.cash
It is a great site but these days they don't give tips like they use too when it first started.

Yes, in the beginning it was easier to earn bigger. But as users' number grows as the staff's budget continue being the same amount, now it's really hard to reach 5 dollars per day. In any way, I'm still earning up to 2 dollars per day and in this moment in my country 2 dollars per day it's money.

I'm a member of both MyLot and noise.cash, but I prefer by far this latter, being the PTW where I earn very much more than whatever platform, at least until now. Practically, I'm quite making a part-time salary thanks to noise.cash. MyLot needs super-active users to earn decently, so I'll need centuries to reach the minimum threshold.

No, you won't lose earnings if you cannot login everyday, but it's hard to reach the minimum threshold if you can't spend too much time there.
Taking into account your suggestion, I understand that it is better to register in noise.cash, since I don't want to spend too much time to reach the threshold. Then I will try it and I will leave in this topic my experience and the benefits, previously you had recommended it to me but I didn't.

For me, I prefer Mylot because I have been using it for a long time and I like it. I like that I can make discussions of my own choice. When you become active there and make friends, you will be able to earn a good amount. Moreover, it pays through PayPal and that is convenient for. I don't know if it is easy to get tips in Noise.cash, so I have never used it.
This is very impressive i have heard about this site many time but nobody took time to explained it this way but what i still didn't understand is why do you need to make friends before you earn much?

Taking into account your suggestion, I understand that it is better to register in noise.cash, since I don't want to spend too much time to reach the threshold. Then I will try it and I will leave in this topic my experience and the benefits, previously you had recommended it to me but I didn't.
Using noise.cash, you'll have the advantage to choose all the languages you know to post. As it's full of Latin Americans, moreover from Venezuela, you can write in both English and Spanish (depending on the chamber). As a new user, due to the noise.cash new setting, you'll need to be patient a while for the algorithm to enable tips (more or less 1 week) and posts longer than 2 lines. You can choose the minimum threshold to receive to your BCH (cash, not legacy) wallet, minimum recommended BCH worth of 50 cents.
About MyLot: maybe there is a Spanish language section, but the main language to earn is always English.
My earnings in MyLot: not even 4 cents after months of (not so active) use, but there is people who earn discreetly. Surely there are sections/topics where the earnings are higher, but I don't know which exactly they are.

Why not join both platforms and make money by posting short posts. However, in order to earn your posts must be engaging and you need to become a popular figure.

MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?
I prefer mylot than noise.cash. I have joined mylot and noise.cash. If I were to choose between the two I will choose mylot because in noise.cash you earn through tips meanwhile in mylot it's the website giving you the money.

Using noise.cash, you'll have the advantage to choose all the languages you know to post. As it's full of Latin Americans, moreover from Venezuela, you can write in both English and Spanish (depending on the chamber). As a new user, due to the noise.cash new setting, you'll need to be patient a while for the algorithm to enable tips (more or less 1 week) and posts longer than 2 lines. You can choose the minimum threshold to receive to your BCH (cash, not legacy) wallet, minimum recommended BCH worth of 50 cents.
About MyLot: maybe there is a Spanish language section, but the main language to earn is always English.
My earnings in MyLot: not even 4 cents after months of (not so active) use, but there is people who earn discreetly. Surely there are sections/topics where the earnings are higher, but I don't know which exactly they are.
Very good complementary information of noise.cash, this way I will go with more knowledge and with a lot of patience. With the description you have left, I know that I can get involved in the site without worries and hope to get good results, I will take your advice into account.

I don't really know more about this platform to know how to make good money from it, because I really want to know more about the platform.

I have actually listened to a great deal around mylot however l have actually never ever attempted it prior to. However sound.money, l attempted it at some point back as well as whatever is actually functioning effectively, however the issue in some cases is actually that you do not obtain a lot free suggestions to suggestion others and have actually a discuss or even very most sometimes your write do not bring you a lot coming from the suggestions of others.

MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?
Using your explanation to judge , I will rather go for Mylot over noise cash because I have been on noise cash for two months now and i just earned $0.04 dollars through tipping , So i prefer getting paid for someone liking , commenting and replying my post.

Why not join both platforms and make money by posting short posts. However, in order to earn your posts must be engaging and you need to become a popular figure.
Yes, in fact I'm in both platform, but it happened noise.cash fits me very much better (I earn up to 2 daily dollars facing very less efforts than elsewhere). To become popular in MyLot, I would have to quit other discreetly paying platforms cause lack of time and must be prepared to spend even month earning only few cents, waiting to settle (I can't do this, especially since my job turned 100% online). During this time it's not convenient for me (but it could be convenient for other users). In any way, I won't quit MyLot: whenever possible, I post there.

Have been dragging my self ever since i come across this noise cash... alright i joined recently but yet to understand how it would while lot i don't even understand did the beginning of the year i joined.

Ok like you said it's actually not a bad deal to have both in your portfolio but if you must have just one then go for the noise cash you actually make money faster and with less efforts, it's also comes with a lot of fun topics to involve your self with.

I know nothing about Noise Cash but I can tell you everything you need to know about myLot. It’s not all that difficult to get other members to interact with you in your discussions. All you really need to do is come up with something good, add a pic (IMO personal pics draw the most attention,) and use the right tags.
Also, if you go and answer someone else’s discussion (esp the newbies) you have a pretty good chance of them returning the favor and answering one of yours.

Thanks for sharing these tips. Looks like you need to oend a lot of time interacting on someone else's post in a hope that they will reciprocate and you will earn money.

With the feautures of mylot, I still prefer mylot to noice cash. Because on notice cash I don't really know how it work because since I joined the website I have not earned form it but on mylot it is more easier as they pay for every reply made

I think my lot will be the better option of the two at the end of the day. If I were in your position, I will go with mylot instead of noiscash.

I just recently created an account with noise.cash and I am still trying to navigate the platform but then it is actually very fast and does not contain a lot of ads.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back