What's new

MyLot Vs. Noise Cash: Which One Should I Join

Mylot and noise cash has both been spoken of by various users on this platform as a legit platform. I have not used any of them before though. But I believe anyone of the two will be just fine to use

I am not part of Noise.cash but I am part of mylot.com and I have to say it's one of the best websites to socialize because you can make money even from casual chat and you can discuss almost every topic and this makes it a very unique website. I have seen users posting only about food and they claim of making more than $0.50 a day or more than a dollar too. So if you like me to choose I'll choose mylot every day of the week.

I am not sure if you can actually earn from these sites, as you depend on the tips from the members to earn. However, if you really want to join, you can join both
it all depend on choice of the individual because both of them are quite okay but if I'm I advise you to join any of this platform how will say I prefer noise cash

The earning rate of Noise Cash is much better than Mylot, even though I think you would only earn on your articles if people really enjoy reading your articles and if your articles get a lot of views. So Noise Cash is preferrable.

So many people on this bizdustry seems to know a lot about this two platforms you're asking to make a pick from. I guess you're now very armed with a lot information to now safely make your choice if you have not already done that

I only know about noise cash and i have been there once or twice and i dont really know much more about Mylot , making discussion of your own choice is very good in a website. But PayPal has not been favourable in my country.
For me, I prefer Mylot because I have been using it for a long time and I like it. I like that I can make discussions of my own choice. When you become active there and make friends, you will be able to earn a good amount. Moreover, it pays through PayPal and that is convenient for. I don't know if it is easy to get tips in Noise.cash, so I have never used it.

Honestly, I haven’t heard of these two platforms, it’s actually my first time; it’s not possible to tell you which to choose from the two platforms. But, building on what has been said thus far, I would argue that I like mylot because of its simpler and clearer reward mechanism, while I dislike its payment approach. The other site's payment method appeals to me because it is currently my preferred method of payment. If I had to choose between the two, I'd check them out first and then make my own decision.

Although I can say much about mylot because I have not worked on it before but noise.cash on the other hand is one I've participated in and it's not so bad actually

I haven't tried those two forums to know which one is more rewarding. Since you'll need to work hard to earn pennies from them, i decided to stay off.

I haven't tried those two forums to know which one is more rewarding. Since you'll need to work hard to earn pennies from them, i decided to stay off.
It is better for you to join us cash but the other I do not really know about that photo and did not know how it operate but I have made use of noice cash before

It is better for you to join us cash but the other I do not really know about that photo and did not know how it operate but I have made use of noice cash before
I'm not joining I'm staying off, the reviews I've read about them shows, it will take time to earn reasonable penny from such kind of low income forums.

If you enjoy upfront payment for the content you create, for example getting credits for the post right after publishing it (just like on forums), never bother with mylot and noise cash.

If you enjoy upfront payment for the content you create, for example getting credits for the post right after publishing it (just like on forums), never bother with mylot and noise cash.
Yeah, those two have their own different algorithm for payment. I don't like that of noise.cash at all where you have to get tips from other users and moderators. At least in mylot, you can learn the things that increase earnings and be active everyday to earn more.

I have belonged to both in the past. They are both good in their own way although Noise-cash is much stricter about spam. They also have different pay methods. MyLot only pays by paypal and Noise.Cash only by BitcoinCash. Also Mylot only pays you for the interaction of other people, not for what you actually write yourself while Noise.Cash pays you for your own contribution.

I have tried setting up an account with mylot but it's not going through. I think the site isn't allowing new intake. I have registered on noise.cash but I have not been able to make money there. But I see members that has some dollars attached to their comments.

Yeah, those two have their own different algorithm for payment. I don't like that of noise.cash at all where you have to get tips from other users and moderators. At least in mylot, you can learn the things that increase earnings and be active everyday to earn more.
I agree! Earning on mylot gets easier as you become more active and socialize with people. I don't know much about noise.cash but from what I have read here, I think mylot is better.

MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?
This sound so interesting but am new to all this online work so I don't really have knowledge of what you are saying but I think I will want to give it a try to see how it works if you can put me through

If you can write interesting contents that people find worth engaging, you can earn really well on mylot. However, if you build friendship and interact well with other members, noise cash can be good.

I would have loved to try to MyLot but the payment is a big issue. My country is banned from using Paypal. I have heard good reviews about noise cash in the last few days

MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?
This is my first time of hearing about both noise cash and my lot.i would have love to add both of them to my list but I can't with my lot cause it pays with only PayPal and that is not allowed in my hometown. So I would adding just noise cash to my list of earning sites . I just joined one recently would have to love to share it but I haven't withdrawn when I do I would share it here

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back