MyLot Vs. Noise Cash: Which One Should I Join

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?

For me, I prefer Mylot because I have been using it for a long time and I like it. I like that I can make discussions of my own choice. When you become active there and make friends, you will be able to earn a good amount. Moreover, it pays through PayPal and that is convenient for. I don't know if it is easy to get tips in Noise.cash, so I have never used it.

I have heard a lot about mylot but l have never tried it before. But for noise.cash, l tried it sometime ago and everything is working well, but the problem sometimes is that you don't get much free tips to tip others and also have a share or most at times your write up don't fetch you much from the tips of others.

MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?
Sounds interesting, ive been in noisecash a month ago til now, its easy to earn at first, but now it gets lethargic. This MyLot thing ilsounds new to me, can you explain briefly how this platform works, and if it pays good til now knowing that you said mylot is an old pay to post site. I'd really love to give it a try 😊🙏

Still Noise.cash is the best for me. You can earn atleast 1 or 2 dollars for just posting anything and you don't need to be famous on the platform to get tipped, the other users are all kind to each other. Im just posting about 4-5 post daily and when i don't have anything to do just talk to other users and I'm getting even more tips

I love mylot and will be forever grateful on the platform as it was the first site that ever paid me but it was kinda hard for me to earn in there. I have earned in noise.cash in just two weeks the amount that I've earned in mylot after posting for like a month or more. The downside with noise.cash is, I'm getting only few tips now.

I'm not a member of both of these sites, but since PayPal is not a payment option for me, it would be noise.cash.

I would say to try both for a week, then settle for the one you feel more comfortable with.

That's what I did what the numerous paid to post sites I engaged with a month ago, before settling for Bizdustry.

I'm not a member of both of these sites, but since PayPal is not a payment option for me, it would be noise.cash.

I would say to try both for a week, then settle for the one you feel more comfortable with.

That's what I did what the numerous paid to post sites I engaged with a month ago, before settling for Bizdustry.
Thanks for the great advice. Testing both sites by giving an equal amount of time for a few days and then analyzing earnings on both sites and choosing the best one is possibly the best solution. earnings on mylot are entirely based on how many comments you get on your post and earning on noise cash is dependent on the tips you receive from other users. I would love to test these sistes.

I don't really know much about either because I haven't used them before. But following through from what's here I would say I prefer mylot for its more straightforward and clearer reward process, but I don't fancy its payment method. What I would enjoy about the other site is its payment through bit coin, as its presently my preferred mode. Choosing from either, I would like to check them out first then draw my own conclusion.

I think noise cash will be more best because I am also working this, work is very easy on this because we can earn from it by making short posts and it does not take much time and its biggest advantage is its withdraw recipient instantly.

My no experience my lot so I will prefer you noise cash this a great site and it is a great opportunity for us, we can earn more by doing a little work in a short period of time and there is more advantage in it.

I am a member of myLot although I have left the site last year. It is okay with payments with no Paypal fees. With the earnings the forum has its own computation so you really cannot make an accurate estimate of the earnings. I left the site because of the pressure of interaction because it seems like a compulsory to reply to the comments on your posts and also reply to the responses on your comments. Having 50 or more notifications a day will eat 1 hour just to earn a few cents. I don't remember earning $20 in a month there.

Few hours ago when I saw a post about them I did some little research but I'm not yet satisfied with the results I got, so I would be expanding my research tomorrow after Woking up from sleep, I'm really so interested in learning on one of this platforms.

I am a member of myLot although I have left the site last year. It is okay with payments with no Paypal fees. With the earnings the forum has its own computation so you really cannot make an accurate estimate of the earnings. I left the site because of the pressure of interaction because it seems like a compulsory to reply to the comments on your posts and also reply to the responses on your comments. Having 50 or more notifications a day will eat 1 hour just to earn a few cents. I don't remember earning $20 in a month there.
I am glad that you shared your experience. I understand when you talk about pressure. When you are earning from the engagements on your posts, and when a user interacts on your post, you are liable to reciprocate, for example comment for comment. This kind of reciprocation will create a lot of pressure.

Listen am using noise cash but mylot website i am not aware of. What is procedure to work on mylot? Is therr any other withdraw method other than paypal? Becuase i want to join this platform. So guie me here please

To be sincere here I don't know any of the two platform so I really can't give you any on the one to choose for yourself. However, since you said it's a get paid to post website, I will also check them out and find some reviews about how the system works and comparing both I will come back to give my verdict on them

For me, I prefer Mylot because I have been using it for a long time and I like it. I like that I can make discussions of my own choice. When you become active there and make friends, you will be able to earn a good amount. Moreover, it pays through PayPal and that is convenient for. I don't know if it is easy to get tips in Noise.cash, so I have never used it.
It's a great deal if mylots pays. You can earn a good Capital. In this way waning is increased. I am not using this site because I did not know this. No I shall try this, this may be helpful.

I think that also makes good money. How do you earn there? When you post an article or short post do you have points or monetize immediately or do you wait for someone to save you like noisecash?

Listen am using noise cash but mylot website i am not aware of. What is procedure to work on mylot? Is therr any other withdraw method other than paypal? Becuase i want to join this platform. So guie me here please
As far as I know the only withdrawal method available on mylot is paypal. You can sign up and begin to earn immediately. You earn from the engagement on your post. If your post get a lot of engagement, you earn a lot of money from a single post. I hear that people have earned as much as $4 from a single post.

I love mylot and will be forever grateful on the platform as it was the first site that ever paid me but it was kinda hard for me to earn in there. I have earned in noise.cash in just two weeks the amount that I've earned in mylot after posting for like a month or more. The downside with noise.cash is, I'm getting only few tips now.
I also noticed. He is not the same as before, especially when the noisecash was just before, it rained a tip from the site admin. It is just as difficult to get a tip because many people post spam.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back