What's new

MyLot Vs. Noise Cash: Which One Should I Join

Well, I don't know Noise Cash, but I've been a member of Mylot, since 2010!
It was interrupted in 2013 for two year, to return in a new "guise", and another payment algorithm (based on the feedback received) in 2015.
So I would remain faithful to Mylot.
Thank you.

I am a member of myLot bit not a member of Noise.Cash yet ; So I am eager to know the opinion of the users of both sites to see which is the better , if there are good reviews of Noise . Cash I will join it for sure .

MyLot is a site that some consider a personal weblog site, others say it’s more of a social media site, and some say it is a GPT site or a paid to write for the site. When in fact it is actually all of these and has a bit of everything for everyone. You are not actually paid to write your weblogs on the site, however, you do earn money on the site for interacting with the other members.

I have not tried noise cash. I have no intention of joining this site. I have account on mylot but I am not active on this site. Even though I have withdrawan from mylot ans the site is legit, I have no intentions to go back to the site. It is too tiring.

Yes You are absolutely right. I already joined noise cash almost a week ago but so far no single post by me because i am not interested and very low amount is given to you by noise cash. About half or less of a Dollar may be. But i do not know the first one.

Both the Mylot and noise cash sounds somehow to me cos I have not heard about it before, and I don't really know how they operate, please can someone in the audience discuss more on the two site that was mentioned here, thanks.

MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?
I have joined voice cash it is slow in earning but it is wasted on the other hand I have not join my lot because it pays only in Paypal which is not legal in Pakistan as I am from Pakistan so I am using voice cash and I have withdraw my money in Bitcoin cash

First I want to commend you for putting up the detailed information above. I have actually heard so much about mylot but I have never given it a try. Maybe I will just go and check things for myself. As for Nose cash, this is the first time I am coming across such name. I may also check it too to get full information about it.

I have not used any of these platforms before. But from your review I prefer mylot. But it is a pity that the payment option is only in PayPal. I hav it choice than to go for noise.cash. I hope BCH means bitcoin though?

ON both of these sites, you do not instantly earn from the content you create. For instance, on mylot you will earn only when someone engage on your content and on noise cash you will earn only when someone tips you.

MyLot and Noise Cash, both are paid to post site. While Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post sites, Noise cash is a newcomer. Mylot has a loyal userbase, whereas noise cash is becoming the talk of the town. Mylot pays for the engagements on your post. If your thread gets more engagements (likes, comments, replies), you will earn more. Where as on Noise cash you can earn only through tipping. The site gives you money that you can use to reward other users. When you reward someone, some percentage of rewards go to your account. Mylot pays via PayPal, whereas noise cash pays via BCH.
I am not using any of these sites. However, I am thinking to add a couple of more paid to post sites to my portfolio and I have shortlisted noise cash and mylot. Have you used any of these sites? In case you are using both, which do you recommend? You might suggest both, but for someone who has limited time for paid to post site and can only join one of these, which site do you suggest?
I have read the topic and your posts, and I am interested in registering in Mylot, maybe you have already registered. I would like to know what happens if in one day I can not enter the site and interact with members ? can I do it later or is it mandatory to keep you every day on the site.

I like the sites where you earn instantly, for instance earning on forums. Here on forums, I earn from each post I create. Based on what I have read here and else where the sites in review do not pay instantly

As for me I don't think I could have the energy to join any other site than bizdustry and forumcoin anymore, because the two are the most trusted paying site ever,so any new site claiming to be good as well,we run it for sometime but after or later they will crash. So am cool in here tho.
Post automatically merged:

As for me I don't think I could have the energy to join any other site than bizdustry and forumcoin anymore, because the two are the most trusted paying site ever,so any new site claiming to be good as well,we run it for sometime but after or later they will crash. So am cool in here tho.

Well if you can run the both site it will be advantage on your side, what i dont like about the site is the fact that your performance is been credited base on people reaction.

I am just here to learn from people that have used either or both of the platforms to earn money. It will be help to me as I have been looking for ways to increase my source of earnings.

I prefer noise cash than Mylot. This is because at noice cash you have some benefits as a first investor and also it is more easier to operate and carry out an transaction online the other.

If you can commit time, if you are ready to spend a couple of hours everyday on these days, you will benefit from both, however, if you do not have time for interaction, you cannot earn

I will say if you have the time that you should join the both websites as they will enable you to earn a lot of money online instead of just focusing on just one website.

I have heard about these two platforms mylot and noisecash. I can't reach anyone over the other because I haven't really worked in any of them.

I am not sure if you can actually earn from these sites, as you depend on the tips from the members to earn. However, if you really want to join, you can join both

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back