My Profit Land: Review

AlexandruCrudu

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My Profit Land is a strategy game. It's 100% online, so you don't need other programs installed to play. It is one of the few business games in which you are rewarded for your daily work. As a simulation game, it gives you the opportunity to fight, to work, to open companies, to start wars. It is a very complex game and the more you play it, the more options you will find for your own development.

Payment proof (from other players): Screenshot_2020-11-24-20-07-45-1.png

If you are interested, you can join HERE.

Last edited:
My Profit Land is a strategy game. It's 100% online, so you don't need other programs installed to play. It is one of the few business games in which you are rewarded for your daily work. As a simulation game, it gives you the opportunity to fight, to work, to open companies, to start wars. It is a very complex game and the more you play it, the more options you will find for your own development.

Payment proof (from other players): View attachment 1579

Looks promising though, but the above screenshots your recent payment from the platform?

Looks promising though, but the above screenshots your recent payment from the platform?
These are not my payments because I only raised € 12, and the minimum is € 20. Anyway, I will not withdraw even at 20 € because I will keep them to make more profit

How much tou are able to make daily profit ? If it is under 0.3$ it isnt worth trying..
These are not my payments because I only raised € 12, and the minimum is € 20. Anyway, I will not withdraw even at 20 € because I will keep them to make more profit

Just to be sure has anyone close to you withdrawn, so you don't fall into another scam

Just to be sure has anyone close to you withdrawn, so you don't fall into another scam
No, it's not a scam. The site is 3 years old and there are people who have invested even € 10,000. And yes, I personally know a man who withdrew € 20 from this site

No, it's not a scam. The site is 3 years old and there are people who have invested even € 10,000. And yes, I personally know a man who withdrew € 20 from this site
Ok. So what's the return on investments like? Is it paid monthly or on a yearly basis?

Ok. So what's the return on investments like? Is it paid monthly or on a yearly basis?
It's a strategy game. It depends on how well you manage your business. It is not a stable profit, everything matters what we do with the money on this site

Payment proof (from other players): View attachment 1579

Does it still pay off until now? Because I see the payment time on that site is in 2018. If there is no recent payment from that site. This is suspicious.

Does it still pay off until now? Because I see the payment time on that site is in 2018. If there is no recent payment from that site. This is suspicious.
It's your opinion ... I took the picture from a site because I haven't collected the minimum withdrawal yet. I'm sure it's not a scam because there are daily withdrawals (you can check on the site) and I know a person who took out $ 20. And this site does not even require investment

It's your opinion ... I took the picture from a site because I haven't collected the minimum withdrawal yet. I'm sure it's not a scam because there are daily withdrawals (you can check on the site) and I know a person who took out $ 20. And this site does not even require investment
I'll check it out by looking at the site. If that's not enough. I will register. If there is a recent payment. It's more important because it's convincing even though you haven't got it yourself.

It is a simulation and strategy game. You can do almost anything you want: you can have companies, you can work, you can have a job, you can fight, etc.
This is same like second life? I used to play that game but did nothing there, because I was alone and without others there was no way to do anything.
How do that game works?

This is same like second life? I used to play that game but did nothing there, because I was alone and without others there was no way to do anything.
How do that game works?
Yes, it simulates real life very well. To start, you must confirm the account with the phone number in order to have full access to this game. Then if you want to earn without investing you can start as a worker, working the jobs posted by others (it's a virtual job, you do almost nothing).

Yes, it simulates real life very well. To start, you must confirm the account with the phone number in order to have full access to this game. Then if you want to earn without investing you can start as a worker, working the jobs posted by others (it's a virtual job, you do almost nothing).
I would not like to share phone number with a platform that way, I have to think for a while. In secondlife we had to download the game, do there we also need to download, or this works online?

I would not like to share phone number with a platform that way, I have to think for a while. In secondlife we had to download the game, do there we also need to download, or this works online?
It can be played directly from the browser. It does not need to be installed :)

First of all thank for you to give such opertunity to earn some money. I can see your withdraw list it looks game is quit fast. I had not earned anything from games before this time but now I'll try and i hope soon I'll get some money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back