What's new

My Profit Land: Review

These are not my payment nntsbecause I only raised € 12, and the minimum is € 20. Anyway, I will not withdraw even at 20 € because I will keep them to make more profit
No bro, don't make that mistake. I'd advise you to cash out whenever you reach the threshold, you don't know what might happen the next second.

My Profit Land is a strategy game. It's 100% online, so you don't need other programs installed to play. It is one of the few business games in which you are rewarded for your daily work. As a simulation game, it gives you the opportunity to fight, to work, to open companies, to start wars. It is a very complex game and the more you play it, the more options you will find for your own development.

Payment proof (from other players): View attachment 1579

If you are interested, you can join HERE.
Is this game demand investment? Like to buy something to play at high level or it's free?

Is this game demand investment? Like to buy something to play at high level or it's free?
It's 100% free, but in first month you can earn small amounts
Post automatically merged:

No bro, don't make that mistake. I'd advise you to cash out whenever you reach the threshold, you don't know what might happen
This site is very safe and legit. I don't worry about it

The profit land game you mentioned here looks somehow promising. I love what you quoted about it, but how much can you realistically earn in a week with them??

It's 100% free, but in first month you can earn small amounts

This site is very safe and legit. I don't worry about it
Alright, I will give it a try and see how it'll work out for me. Is it restricted to some certain countries or it can be operated from anywhere.

The profit land game you mentioned here looks somehow promising. I love what you quoted about it, but how much can you realistically earn in a week with them??
At first it is quite difficult to earn a decent amount of money because first you have to gain experience to increase your skill points and economic score to earn more when you work. It all depends on daily activity. Now I earn around 1€ per week only from work jobs from other players, but from now I want to fight in wars to earn more

Update - I did not received confirmation link, is there any way to ask them to resend?
Did you fill in the registration with the correct information? I have not encountered such problems on this site. You can try to register again

Did you fill in the registration with the correct information? I have not encountered such problems on this site. You can try to register again
I did, I checked properly.
When I tried to register again, it said - This email address is already in use.
But while login, they do not have this.

My Profitland is an economy-based game like real life. Many professions you can choose there, you can be a worker, businessman, fighters
That's right, have you played this game before? :)
I did, I checked properly.
When I tried to register again, it said - This email address is already in use.
But while login, they do not have this.
I don't know how you could get the confirmation email, I'm sorry...

I like this site and I hope I get my first withdrawal on this game very soon , I think minimum pay out is 20 Euros but they charge you 20% .

the app or whatever they call it is for business, the owners are there to make some money from it, the number of downloads they record, determine how much they make in a day that's the simple truth, if they have paid you why not tell others to join,

These are not my payments because I only raised € 12, and the minimum is € 20. Anyway, I will not withdraw even at 20 € because I will keep them to make more profit
That sounds good, I recently joined this program, but I haven't started yet with it. Cos I'm kinda confused about how to earn around the site interface. I need some guide to help me get started with this kind of profit land adventure game.

Most of these games pays truly. But sometimes what you are been paid is not enough for you to subscribe your phone data. Another thing I noticed about online games is that it is time consuming and also data consuming. However I have not try this one and I do not know it operate, I think I will just give it a try.

Thanks so much for the information,I am looking at trying it but my question is that will it be about house or land or it's just an ordinary normal game. I'm asking because I will like to have a prior knowledge of the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back