What's new

My Profit Land: Review

I think i joined this game before is this where you can buy things like wine and sell them of and there's different kind of roles? One where you need to verify your account. As i remember this looks so fun. But I can't remember why i stopped using this though. It looks like those RPG games in animes

The game is very interesting , you can earn from wars , work , companies and buying shares and getting referrals , some members made huge members there and there are many strategies needed for this game .

Well this is an interesting platform, though I don’t quite understand how it works. Perhaps if I actually visit the site, I will know more. Do we need an investment to this or not? And what payment processor do they use?

You need a lot of time to earn from this platform , I joined at 26 last april and I still earn nothing , investment for sure will make it easier , for payment processor it depends of reseller who will pay your withdrawal .

Yes you can also earn by buying shares and doing offers , it was a contest of offers so the top earner from offers earn additional 50 € . It was really Big opportunity for top tier country .

My Profit Land is a strategy game. It's 100% online, so you don't need other programs installed to play. It is one of the few business games in which you are rewarded for your daily work. As a simulation game, it gives you the opportunity to fight, to work, to open companies, to start wars. It is a very complex game and the more you play it, the more options you will find for your own development.

Payment proof (from other players): View attachment 1579

If you are interested, you can join HERE.
Looks good and the figures are not bad but the transaction dates are as far back as 2018. Those dates are 3 years old, we are in 2021. Something better maybe might be considered but definitely not 2018 dates

The site is still legit and it is the most intelligent strategy game online so we earn money differently but it needs a lot of patience or if you invest money there and know how to use it you will earn very well .

Well this is an interesting platform, though I don’t quite understand how it works. Perhaps if I actually visit the site, I will know more. Do we need an investment to this or not? And what payment processor do they use?
It's not neccesary to invest, but it will be a little hard at first to earn, but after 1-2 months you will gain experience and you will can earn from 5, 6 even 10€ per month only as a worker. The accept many payment processors, from PayPal, Skrill to Crypto
Post automatically merged:

I think i joined this game before is this where you can buy things like wine and sell them of and there's different kind of roles? One where you need to verify your account. As i remember this looks so fun. But I can't remember why i stopped using this though. It looks like those RPG games in animes
Yes :) This game has many oportunities for anyone and also if you know something about it even the rewards can be very big. Now I like it as a game and I don't play to get money from it, even I still invest little amounts

Last edited:
I have completed a year there and even I don't withdraw yet but I have 22 companies so I can withdraw if I want to , if you want to earn more you Can try to buy a private country .
I have a filling station bought recently, 50€ value (with 3 worplaces and level 2 upgrade) and if I sell it I can got minimum 20€ to withdraw, but I don't withdraw yet because after few time for sure I invest that money back, so don't worth to lose 20% withdraw fee for nothing :) You are Salimo in game, right? I think I know you

This site looks promising and I hope you could show us all their method of payment,if they could also pay by PayPal I guess I have to join the site then because am finding a way to increase my PayPal funds.
My Profit Land is a strategy game. It's 100% online, so you don't need other programs installed to play. It is one of the few business games in which you are rewarded for your daily work. As a simulation game, it gives you the opportunity to fight, to work, to open companies, to start wars. It is a very complex game and the more you play it, the more options you will find for your own development.

Payment proof (from other players): View attachment 1579

If you are interested, you can join HERE.

This site looks promising and I hope you could show us all their method of payment,if they could also pay by PayPal I guess I have to join the site then because am finding a way to increase my PayPal funds.
The payment procesors are PayPal, Skrill, QIWI, Neteller and other. If you want to join this game I will help you with few gold at first (game currency to buy from global market that can be changed to euro) to buy a learning book to grow your work skills and earn more from work

I have a filling station bought recently, 50€ value (with 3 worplaces and level 2 upgrade) and if I sell it I can got minimum 20€ to withdraw, but I don't withdraw yet because after few time for sure I invest that money back, so don't worth to lose 20% withdraw fee for nothing :) You are Salimo in game, right? I think I know you
Hope you all the best friend , yes it is better not to withdraw from company and then invest cause you will lose easy gold , yes I have same username there .

This game looks like clash of titans except for the payments, like in how many days can one generate the £20 minimum withdrawal because gaming apps usually have a lot more tasks which hasn't really made me give it more attention.

Playing games online for money has never be beneficial for me despite the fact that I have tried various games I have never gained, this one you sent has evidence of payment I may want to try it one of this days, thank you for the post.

This game looks like clash of titans except for the payments, like in how many days can one generate the £20 minimum withdrawal because gaming apps usually have a lot more tasks which hasn't really made me give it more attention.
It is about your strategies in this game , some players earn that amount on one day but they have enough experience or invest big amount of money .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back