What's new

My Profit Land: Review

Ha
It is about your strategies in this game , some players earn that amount on one day but they have enough experience or invest big amount of money .
Have you played in this game if yes then I would like to list take you to the manager center that mama is very much a coin
I'm jus tenure.

Ha

Have you played in this game if yes then I would like to list take you to the manager center that mama is very much a coin
I'm jus tenure.
I don't understand what's do you mean , this game is very intelligent , it is not for children , you can understand wholy this game only after mounths of practice .

I don't understand what's do you mean , this game is very intelligent , it is not for children , you can understand wholy this game only after mounths of practice .
I meant to ask if you had a personal experience with the game and if you had withdrawn from it, is there an option for crypto currency withdrawal or just paypal?

Quite interesting, even thou I have not heard of it before, this is my first time about this site or game you are talking about but I will wish to know more about it and how legit it is to operate or engage because I believe everything online is about profit and knowledge.

Its a similulation game that rewards you for picking a particular game part and simulating based on guidelines set out to earn rewards. I've not created account yet, cos i never understood it fully. And again, I've not seen more payment proofs from those who engage In the game in this thread to fully convince me its legit in paying.

With this information I've seen about this site I'm sure it's legit and I will give you a try now. It seems to play well in this site and it's a lot easier.

Do I have to invest before I can join this game. Personally I'm being very careful when dealing with things like this. It's a bit suspicious when you are asking for money to give back money.

I meant to ask if you had a personal experience with the game and if you had withdrawn from it, is there an option for crypto currency withdrawal or just paypal?
I don't withdraw yet even if I reach pay out cause I use my gold ( euros ) to invest in my companies and buying more companies and more shares .

My Profit Land is a strategy game. It's 100% online, so you don't need other programs installed to play. It is one of the few business games in which you are rewarded for your daily work. As a simulation game, it gives you the opportunity to fight, to work, to open companies, to start wars. It is a very complex game and the more you play it, the more options you will find for your own development.

Payment proof (from other players): View attachment 1579

If you are interested, you can join HERE.
I didn't even know my profit land is an online strategy game in which they will be rewarding you for your work daily, works like playing their simulated games like starting a war , opportunity to fight and also how to develop your mental health.

Do I have to invest before I can join this game. Personally I'm being very careful when dealing with things like this. It's a bit suspicious when you are asking for money to give back money.
Is not necessary to invest in this game, for example I have a friend that is 10 months old and now earn around 5€ per week and allways when reach 20€ withdraw imediatly in paypal

I wish to try it out. But does it need referral, if not, why not downloading it from Google play store directly instead of through the link you sent. Besides, what are the payment gateway available

I don't withdraw yet even if I reach pay out cause I use my gold ( euros ) to invest in my companies and buying more companies and more shares .
Could you expanciate more on what you mean by investment in gold, I am asking because I am actually considering investing in gold, forex to diversify my means of income.

You invest via a reseller then you convert you euros to gold actually1€ Worth 20.5 g but this rate could raise and could decrease , it is about transactions .

I have never come across such website before. Though it is a gaming website, I doubt if you can really make much money off it playing games there to get paid.

I find it very strange and very hard to believe people who say they earn money online from playing games. I hear they pay peanuts for their payout and I know it has to be peanuts.

I find it very strange and very hard to believe people who say they earn money online from playing games. I hear they pay peanuts for their payout and I know it has to be peanuts.
That mean you don't know nothing about this site... Is an ONLINE BROWSER GAME, is not a normal game with funcy graphics etc... is a simulation game, and is a very smart one. Also the admin us very nice and let us to make suggestions and allways try to improve the game

Concerning the review of my profit land. Well, I would advise that for every investment or platform that requires an individual to put in money to make more, you need to be double check and make research and findings before investing into them

The problem I have with some of this gaming apps is that they pay little amount of money for your time. Some of them are not even available in some parts of the world.

My Profit Land is a strategy game. It's 100% online, so you don't need other programs installed to play. It is one of the few business games in which you are rewarded for your daily work. As a simulation game, it gives you the opportunity to fight, to work, to open companies, to start wars. It is a very complex game and the more you play it, the more options you will find for your own development.

Payment proof (from other players): View attachment 1579

If you are interested, you can join HERE.

I have never heard about it before. I have tried to check the website, however, I was not able to find any information about the payment method. How does this program pay? Is cryptocurrency withdrawals available or not? Paypal is not available where I live, so I might not be able to make a withdrawal if it only pays through paypal.

I have never heard about it before. I have tried to check the website, however, I was not able to find any information about the payment method. How does this program pay? Is cryptocurrency withdrawals available or not? Paypal is not available where I live, so I might not be able to make a withdrawal if it only pays through paypal.
They accept PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, QIWI and others, and also crypto, but the fees are highter. Anyway, there is a 20% withdraw fee for any method, and that money (fee) are going to Parteners Fund that is distributed biweekly to shareholders. PayPal and Skrill are the fastest, I think
Post automatically merged:

Concerning the review of my profit land. Well, I would advise that for every investment or platform that requires an individual to put in money to make more, you need to be double check and make research and findings before investing into them
When I said that MPL requires money to make more? :) If you have good strategy and a "bussiness man mind" you can earn a lot without invest nothing. Of course, for more income you need to do more effort and spend more time in game...
Post automatically merged:

The problem I have with some of this gaming apps is that they pay little amount of money for your time. Some of them are not even available in some parts of the world.
You're right here, but if you get some advice you can also earn decent money. And please check first, this is not a gaming platform, is not about to be good at playing games, it's a browser game and it's all about your strategy :)

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back