What's new

My blogging journey diary

This is true. The good thing about blogging is that it never grows old or gets out of market. As long as you are skilled and passionate about writing, you will be successful someday. You also need to put in effort, it is not easy to have a high quality blog.
It takes at least six months to get the attention of search engines for a new blog. This can be very frustrating especially for people who don't have any source of income and want to use the blog to make money.

This is a great feat, and it is also an inspiration for me to start my own blog soon, I have been postponing when I would be starting mine. No more procrastination any more, I would be starting soon.

I also went through your blog and it is amazing, and can have you glued.

It is a very good thing that you have decided to open your own personal blog. I can tell you for sure that if you are going to be consistent and keep on showing up every day you are not going to regret it.

Most of us would like to own a blog to write about different hobbies. Some do it solely for income while others do for fun and to earn as well. I'm among the second category.

It's not my first time of running a blog anyway. I've had a little experience at it but has been pretty unsuccessful. I had some free hosting blogs on Google blogger then. I also had a full fledged blog years back but couldn't continue due to time constraints.

I had some spare time now and decided to create a new one. I resolved not to make mistakes with these one. Well is not an easy task so I'll document my daily experience here.
My new blog is wildwolf.xyz
Post automatically merged:

Ok finally, the blog is up and running. A few details about it
1.Domain name and hosting was from Namecheap and interserver
2.Its built with WordPress
3.I imported some demo post to help me arrange the design. I've removed them aside the ones in business and technology category. I'll remove them too
4. I used banners from bmf and biz to set where I'll insert ads. I'll remove them once I get accepted in a good ads platform.
5. I've written about 9 posts so far and intend adding a few in the coming week.

I added a new post about food yesterday and will tell you of my experience with an ad platform on my next post.
Blogging for fun is a very good thing but blogging to make money is very important. We all need money and there is no point to
blog when you are not making money from it.

True. Highly appreciate his effort and wish him all the success. I occasionally write blogs just to pen my thoughts down. Never took it to the next level. Now I feel motivated to take it up seriously.

Congratulations it seems like you are doing well on your blog I really wich I could make a blog like you and share my thoughts with others I wish you good luck so you're blog will keep growing

Blogging for fun is a very good thing but blogging to make money is very important. We all need money and there is no point to
Yes I finally started a blog of recent and it has been challenging. It's easier blogging for fun than blogging for money. The later puts you into pressure especially if you're starting. I just wish I can forget about the money aspect for now and continue till I start getting sufficient traffic.

Blogging is very good online venture anyone skillful and passionate could invest upon. Though it is not easy tasks that would quickly begins to yield results. After careful following legit procedures and persevere, it would be yielding residual income.

Yes I finally started a blog of recent and it has been challenging. It's easier blogging for fun than blogging for money. The later puts you into pressure especially if you're starting. I just wish I can forget about the money aspect for now and continue till I start getting sufficient traffic.
When you are blogging for money and you are not getting the money that you want, you will be pissed off but if it something that you love to do, you will be persistent.

Yes blogging for money is necessary but the issue is can one have the patience to work hard until good profit starts coming in? Traffic is the most important thing in blogging if you want to make money from it. That's why many bloggers give up because they don't get good profit.

Yes blogging for money is necessary but the issue is can one have the patience to work hard until good profit starts coming in? Traffic is the most important thing in blogging if you want to make money from it. That's why many bloggers give up because they don't get good profit.
It depends on the person. There are some people who can be patient and there are some people who cannot be patient. At the same time, some people do not like blogging. They are only doing it for the money.

It depends on the person. There are some people who can be patient and there are some people who cannot be patient. At the same time, some people do not like blogging. They are only doing it for the money.
Yes most of new bloggers are impatient and will easily abandon their blog if they're not making money from it. It has happened to me twice. I worked hard but didn't get what I wanted so I gave up. I realized it's good to have a good traffic source before you start blogging.

Yes most of new bloggers are impatient and will easily abandon their blog if they're not making money from it. It has happened to me twice. I worked hard but didn't get what I wanted so I gave up. I realized it's good to have a good traffic source before you start blogging.
This has also happened to me. I have a blog but I don't even post there or make use of it because I want to make money very fast. This is how a lot of people feel. I will go back to blogging though

This has also happened to me. I have a blog but I don't even post there or make use of it because I want to make money very fast. This is how a lot of people feel. I will go back to blogging though
I'm already back as I've started one some weeks ago not up to a month. However I'm still facing issues of low traffic. I'm trying to solve that but it's not encouraging. I just hope I can persevere no matter what happens. Creating articles is never my problem just traffic.

You have done well by doing everything you ought to do in creating your website. I also plan to this soon because, like you, I have created blog using free hoisting and domain before. Having a website is a good thing if you run it very well.

I'm already back as I've started one some weeks ago not up to a month. However I'm still facing issues of low traffic. I'm trying to solve that but it's not encouraging. I just hope I can persevere no matter what happens. Creating articles is never my problem just traffic.
I know how you are going to feel when you are not having enough traffic yet but it is good to be consistent and I'm sure that you will have so much traffic very soon

Most of us would like to own a blog to write about different hobbies. Some do it solely for income while others do for fun and to earn as well. I'm among the second category.

It's not my first time of running a blog anyway. I've had a little experience at it but has been pretty unsuccessful. I had some free hosting blogs on Google blogger then. I also had a full fledged blog years back but couldn't continue due to time constraints.

I had some spare time now and decided to create a new one. I resolved not to make mistakes with these one. Well is not an easy task so I'll document my daily experience here.
My new blog is wildwolf.xyz
Post automatically merged:

Ok finally, the blog is up and running. A few details about it
1.Domain name and hosting was from Namecheap and interserver
2.Its built with WordPress
3.I imported some demo post to help me arrange the design. I've removed them aside the ones in business and technology category. I'll remove them too
4. I used banners from bmf and biz to set where I'll insert ads. I'll remove them once I get accepted in a good ads platform.
5. I've written about 9 posts so far and intend adding a few in the coming week.

I added a new post about food yesterday and will tell you of my experience with an ad platform on my next post.

The only thing in form of advice I am going to say to you is to keep on doing the good job that you are doing especially when it comes to uploading high-quality contents on your blog site because it is something that is very crucial for the success of your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back