What's new

My blogging journey diary

I just checked your website link and it says account has been suspended. What happened to your blogging journey? If you really continue with your blog I can help you. I have helped a lot of clients to make money from their blogs.

Blogging is one of the most effective ways to earn money online. The main difficulty is that getting visitors to the website will be extremely difficult due to the oversaturation of the blogosphere.

You are doing a great job dear, I will advice you to to keep it up and concentrate on how to generate more traffic by posting what will attract viewer so that you will earn more, it doesn't matter how many times you tried.

Most of us would like to own a blog to write about different hobbies. Some do it solely for income while others do for fun and to earn as well. I'm among the second category.

It's not my first time of running a blog anyway. I've had a little experience at it but has been pretty unsuccessful. I had some free hosting blogs on Google blogger then. I also had a full fledged blog years back but couldn't continue due to time constraints.

I had some spare time now and decided to create a new one. I resolved not to make mistakes with these one. Well is not an easy task so I'll document my daily experience here.
My new blog is wildwolf.xyz
Post automatically merged:

Ok finally, the blog is up and running. A few details about it
1.Domain name and hosting was from Namecheap and interserver
2.Its built with WordPress
3.I imported some demo post to help me arrange the design. I've removed them aside the ones in business and technology category. I'll remove them too
4. I used banners from bmf and biz to set where I'll insert ads. I'll remove them once I get accepted in a good ads platform.
5. I've written about 9 posts so far and intend adding a few in the coming week.

I added a new post about food yesterday and will tell you of my experience with an ad platform on my next post.
Wow.
That's actually a nice one going there.
I like blogging, though I am not into it.
But, if I am going In for it, it would be to make money and not just for the fun.

Blogging is one of the best ways to make some good amount of money online. The only issue is just that to get traffic to the website will be very high as the blogosphere is now very saturated.

I believe that everything needs related skills, time, effort, and patience, whether it's blogging or anything. We just need to focus on one thing at a time and avoid distractions to reach our goals and become successful.

Actually you have done well seriously and I most confess, blogging is one of the best way to which someone can generate some good amount of money though I am not good at but alot of people are enjoying it.

Your website look good. Keep updating it as consistency is the key. I like the fact that you're blogging for fun and to earn. Many people today who are just going into blogging are only thinking about money. Don't to use your website to promote an affliate links. It make you some money.

I just checked your website link and it says account has been suspended. What happened to your blogging journey? If you really continue with your blog I can help you. I have helped a lot of clients to make money from their blogs.
I would love to get this help even though I am trying to raise funds now for hosting and domain name. I started a blog and paid for it about 3 years ago, but the journey seemed so daunting I just gave up.

This is good. You've made the right by starting all over again and this time do all what you can to avoid mistake. This is the same thing I'm planning to do now. I have created few blog with blogger. The last one was very good but I don't see the possibility of getting google adsense approval with it. That's why I abaddon it.

I would love to get this help even though I am trying to raise funds now for hosting and domain name. I started a blog and paid for it about 3 years ago, but the journey seemed so daunting I just gave up.
Post on a couple of paid-to-post forums for one month, and you can easily make $30. This is all you need to register a domain and buy hosting on Namecheap.

One of the finest ways to earn a decent amount of money online is by blogging.
The main problem is that it will be quite difficult to attract visitors to the website because the blogosphere is currently very crowded.

Well, it seems you have your blog all planned out. It's really nice you work for both fun and to earn profit and not just for the profit alone. I wish you all the best on your blog.

if you have not considered owning a blog, this is the best time to actually own one, as the opportunities in owning a blog today are lucrative and it is very advisable even on the long run.

You have got something great going on there and I am surely going to follow your journey. I wish you much success this time around.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as he is consistent and hardworking with this method of making money, he will earn passive income from it .

It seems this person has abandoned his quest. I've seen a page from 2017 on another forum, Nairaland. Some people dropped the links to their blogs for assessment.
It was only one blog that is still surviving till date.

if you have not considered owning a blog, this is the best time to actually own one, as the opportunities in owning a blog today are lucrative and it is very advisable even on the long run.
This is true. The good thing about blogging is that it never grows old or gets out of market. As long as you are skilled and passionate about writing, you will be successful someday. You also need to put in effort, it is not easy to have a high quality blog.

This is true. The good thing about blogging is that it never grows old or gets out of market. As long as you are skilled and passionate about writing, you will be successful someday. You also need to put in effort, it is not easy to have a high quality blog.
Most bloggers these days niche down as much as possible. They also target topics that get traffic from tier one countries because the cpc is higher there than developing countries. They also go for niches with a lot of affiliate opportunities.

Like seriously I wish I could also have a blog site Like this but I have not much idea about blogging but the reason why I couldn't do it is all because I don't have much spare time to use online all because of my offline work..
If you have money, you could hire someone to help you create and design the website. You'll only be updating when you're free. Blogging is one of the most profitable things online.

I wish I had a blog or even had patience to see my blog grow .., have got different ideas on this blogging stuff ,but don't just know where to start
You do not have to wish alone, you can make it a reality if you decide to put in the needed time ans effort as well, as nothing good comes easy and life is not a bed of rose as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back