My blogging journey diary

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of us would like to own a blog to write about different hobbies. Some do it solely for income while others do for fun and to earn as well. I'm among the second category.

It's not my first time of running a blog anyway. I've had a little experience at it but has been pretty unsuccessful. I had some free hosting blogs on Google blogger then. I also had a full fledged blog years back but couldn't continue due to time constraints.

I had some spare time now and decided to create a new one. I resolved not to make mistakes with these one. Well is not an easy task so I'll document my daily experience here.
My new blog is wildwolf.xyz
Post automatically merged:

Ok finally, the blog is up and running. A few details about it
1.Domain name and hosting was from Namecheap and interserver
2.Its built with WordPress
3.I imported some demo post to help me arrange the design. I've removed them aside the ones in business and technology category. I'll remove them too
4. I used banners from bmf and biz to set where I'll insert ads. I'll remove them once I get accepted in a good ads platform.
5. I've written about 9 posts so far and intend adding a few in the coming week.

I added a new post about food yesterday and will tell you of my experience with an ad platform on my next post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-22_023918.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-22_023918.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I must commend you for this great step you gave taken my friend. I have had similar thoughts several times, but I can't seem to overcome my devil's and do what I have planned.

Am hoping to do same one day.

You have got something great going on there and I am surely going to follow your journey. I wish you much success this time around.
Thanks for stopping by bro. There's much at stake now so I must do everything possible to make the blog succeed. I'll take my time to develop it.
I must commend you for this great step you gave taken my friend. I have had similar thoughts several times, but I can't seem to overcome my devil's and do what I have planned.

Am hoping to do same one day.
It wasn't really starting it. I had to fight off the powerful forces that restrained me then 😁. It would have been launched weeks ago if I didn't experience such battles.

I wish I had a blog or even had patience to see my blog grow .., have got different ideas on this blogging stuff ,but don't just know where to start

I wish I had a blog or even had patience to see my blog grow .., have got different ideas on this blogging stuff ,but don't just know where to start
I think you can start from somewhere. O know it requires time to run your blog and you have to do the writing yourself. Everything takes time so you'll be used to it with time.

Blogging is one of the best ways to make some good amount of money online. The only issue is just that to get traffic to the website will be very high as the blogosphere is now very saturated

Wow.this is impressive and I hope to follow your footsteps.
I have a lot of ideas on blogging but since I always fine it difficult to crack up something,. Cannot really settle for it.
And my steady trading on crypto doesn't give me much room for another stuff

Wow.this is impressive and I hope to follow your footsteps.
I have a lot of ideas on blogging but since I always fine it difficult to crack up something,. Cannot really settle for it.
And my steady trading on crypto doesn't give me much room for another stuff
Yes to be sincere, it really takes some time especially if you're busy with some other stuff. Since you're good with crypto trading, you can blog about it daily. It's better when you write about what you know.

When I started working online, I also wanted to create my own blog and make money. However, when I started doing research on how to make money on blog I was quite disappointed because making money looked very difficult.

Having a blog is much task to me well it simply means you are some way close to the stepping stone this is beautiful congratulations,with time I know I will have mine also

When I started working online, I also wanted to create my own blog and make money. However, when I started doing research on how to make money on blog I was quite disappointed because making money looked very difficult.
Making money from blogs is pretty difficult from experience. The important thing to do is to get good unique traffic. That's what will give you money in blogging.
Having a blog is much task to me well it simply means you are some way close to the stepping stone this is beautiful congratulations,with time I know I will have mine also
Thanks, I hope to improve and get better with time.

Most of us would like to own a blog to write about different hobbies. Some do it solely for income while others do for fun and to earn as well. I'm among the second category.

It's not my first time of running a blog anyway. I've had a little experience at it but has been pretty unsuccessful. I had some free hosting blogs on Google blogger then. I also had a full fledged blog years back but couldn't continue due to time constraints.

I had some spare time now and decided to create a new one. I resolved not to make mistakes with these one. Well is not an easy task so I'll document my daily experience here.
My new blog is wildwolf.xyz
Post automatically merged:

Ok finally, the blog is up and running. A few details about it
1.Domain name and hosting was from Namecheap and interserver
2.Its built with WordPress
3.I imported some demo post to help me arrange the design. I've removed them aside the ones in business and technology category. I'll remove them too
4. I used banners from bmf and biz to set where I'll insert ads. I'll remove them once I get accepted in a good ads platform.
5. I've written about 9 posts so far and intend adding a few in the coming week.

I added a new post about food yesterday and will tell you of my experience with an ad platform on my next post.
Like seriously I wish I could also have a blog site Like this but I have not much idea about blogging but the reason why I couldn't do it is all because I don't have much spare time to use online all because of my offline work..

Like seriously I wish I could also have a blog site Like this but I have not much idea about blogging but the reason why I couldn't do it is all because I don't have much spare time to use online all because of my offline work..
Yes,that's the issue I had too. I decided to start it and not to wait till I have time. I plan to write posts when I'm less busy and schedule them to post maybe once I 2 days. I can easily manage it through my smartphone.

I wish you success in your journey. But it will be very good if you can update us every month about the progress of your blog. I think this will be a motivation for others who also wants to start a blog.

You have got something great going on there and I am surely going to follow your journey. I wish you much success this time around.
Yes he tried sincerely speaking its not an easy task though, one has to devote his time first before learning all the necessary steps because its not easy.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back