What's new

Music vs Movie

Listening to music is much more preferable to me than watching movies. Music gives life and lyrics from music also motivates the mind and spirit. Watching movies isn’t bad but it can be tiring and can affect one’s virtual aid. In a nutshell music is life.

I prefer watching movies to listening to music because music tends to catch my attention visually and help me to learn some life lessons while watching it but music can only be enjoyed within the short period of time and even movies can illustrate the way of life through scene to viewers

I prefer listening to music that watching movies. It calms me whenever i feel anxious. Music for me is like a complete-packaged medium that, whatever i need, i just listen to music, whenever i need music, its just there witing for me to plug in my earphones and sing along with me.

I preferred listening to music instead of watching movies. Music makes me relax and I can forget all my problems and worries. It can also make my mood chill.

yeah, more so it's brings good vibes and an serves as entertainment also helps to cure boredom, makes you free or forget your worries /problem for awhile. Music lift the soul to a high pitch(cloud9) which will make u feel worriless .

I will definitely choose music rather than movies. Because you will feel in every lyrics how the artist wrote it and also in the movies it's just the same thing I just prefered music because everytime I want to relax music is my medicine and partner.

Movie may provide a lot of stimuli, but watching too much can dull brain transmission. Instead, spend an afternoon listening to your favorite music .Music can lower stress hormones that inhibit memory and increase feelings of well-being that improve focus.

I will prefer music to an extent because, I love music even when am at that level where I am unable to do something or feeling weak I just start singing praises to God or listen to music through my phone or laptop. It has become a part of me now.
It consoles my soul and inner man as well.
Thumbs up for music I've movies.
Movies to me is just relaxing and catching cruise or funny.

I think I would prefer music to movies. Movies are longer andd are meant to be enjoyed for the story and visuals they bring. Music are to soothen our souls, they come with various emotions. They are both meant to serve different purposes and I appreciate that.

Most people hate when they been asked to pick between movie and music, but to me I would say music because music helps me relax, think, reflect, dream, plan I could go on. When I'm having a bad day, all I just need is listen to music, it could be blues, afro, or hip hop just depends on the kind of mood I'm in. So I would say music anytime.

I preferred music over movies becuse movies take lot of time . So i am a student and have not enough time to spare by watching movies so I preferred music.
Movies also interesting

i prefer for music because gives us relaxation when we feel exhausted. Listening and playing different songs helped us to remove stress, and it can help us to motivate during our frustrating times.My life without music is so boring

Music is food for the soul. You can never replace music with movie. Even movie with music is not interesting. So I'll pick music. It can change your mood and help you relax. You can do other things while listening to music unlike movie

Music preferred over watching movies. Reason is you can do other creative things while listening to music
Of course music allows us to do other activities while listening it. But when we watch movies, we can't do anything except eating popcorns. I don't like to spend hours and hours to watch movies but I like to listen music sometimes because it don't waste my time.
Post automatically merged:

Of course music allows us to do other activities while listening it. But when we watch movies, we can't do anything except eating popcorns. I don't like to spend hours and hours to watch movies but I like to listen music sometimes because it don't waste my time. But that's my point, most of the people love to watch movies but I'm not one of those.

I both liked movies and music but some person have musician earning and some earning in movies some people sing a song from the making movies and earning through the rating and cinemas but some movies maker buying the song from.the singer that increase the value of movie

Music and movie are two different things because they both have different fun and we can both enjoy.watching a movie requires time but song does not require much time.And we can enjoy both of these things.It takes a lot of time for a person to watch a movie.

Music is the soul of live music listen taking the relaxing the mind and body but movie watching in one side sit not to another work doing watching movie but listening music is the every where and doing another work so music is better than the movie but watching. Movies without music or song is not a better

Music preferred over watching movies. Reason is you can do other creative things while listening to music
I prefer watching movies because by doing so you have another idea about the world. Movies are the reflections of societies we are living in. Moreover a comedy movie entertains you a lot. Songs lack this aspect.

Well listening to music is good for the soul and it helps to refresh the mind and it's keeps one company in so many situations, like if you sad, if you down, if you going through hard times there at alot of genres of music's you can listen to that will fit whatever situations you are going through in life, while movies are basically for fun, and most times for educational purposes like watching history channels and watching football for fun and watching funny videos and more. Both have their own purposes to fulfil and which ever one you choose there is a reason for it. For me I like both. I love music when am happy and down and I like watching movie for entertainment and for fun. Some people might like them both like I do, some might just prefer music while the other movie, so it all depends on individual choice.

I prefer watching movies because by doing so you have another idea about the world. Movies are the reflections of societies we are living in. Moreover a comedy movie entertains you a lot. Songs lack this aspect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back