What's new

Music vs Movie

It just depends on the mood.
Whenever i am bit depressed, angry , not in a mood to talk to anybody then i always listen to music to lift my mood and i watch movies for just fun. This my difference for both.

music. Music and movies inform each other intimately. ... We say that a particular song seems very "cinematic," either because it's grandiose or seems to tell some kind of story; likewise, we refer to films as "lyrical."

I prefer music over movies because music reduces stress and anxiety and you can listen to a music so many times. But movies are somewhat a time waster, once you watch a movie once you lose interest in seeing it again

Damn this Is really a hard choice for because am a freak at both, I love watching movies alot and i also love listening to music, but if I was made to choose I would take the movies and totally ditch the music because if there is anything I like more than listening to music is watching music videos, that way I can listen to my musics and watch movies together.

Probably music are created to simulate relaxing hormones for people. Its some sort of therapy to your mind and body. I can listen to an eargasmic music several times in a day but I can't watch a movie successively in a given day. So i guess music over movies for me.

The impact of music and movies can not be substitute. Music really can be listened to while doing other activities. It lift your spirits and inspire you.
Movies help me to relax after the dailys work and even helps to shed my burden when I have problem.

I prefer watching movies rather than listening to music because I like action packed scenes and I also get to see new places and the art of having a nice story line. The only con that I experienced is that you need to watch it without being distracted and focus on the screen or else you'll not understand the movie.

Concerning music versus movie. Well, for me, it is the mood I find myself in, there are times that I will be so in love to listening to my favorite songs on my mobile phone and there are times that music won't come to my mind that is just all about the movies am about to watch. It is like a mood swing for me

Both music and movies are forms of art. Both forms of art entertain us. Music is sound that is pleasant to the ear. Music heals. Movies on the other hand, is a combination of music and motion pictures (visual effects). Movies heal and educates. Preferably, movies are better media for education.

I like movies but movies see the free time .lisen the music any time and every time no.issue . i prefer listening the music of the sound .but some time i m seeing the movies very entertain i like funny movies

Music all the way. Movies are only watched to curb boredom and also for relaxation but Music helps beyond that. Music uplifts the soul, motivates and helps in daily activities when you get the right genre of it. Music is helpful when doing chores, when looking for inspiration even to lure someone to sleep. Music has no match

I prefer music and I also enjoy watching movies that are musical. They ease up my pain, fatigue, stress and worries. It is one of the best remedy, they either convey messages that we mostly want to hear or they catch our interest.

The thing is that between movies and music, I can't see the one which I prefer the most because I listen to music due to my mood and I watch movies also because of my mood. I can't see which of them that I love the most.

Music preferred over watching movies. Reason is you can do other creative things while listening to music
I prefer watching movie to listening to music, although music gives inspiration whenever you listen to it but watching movie movie also educative.

I prefer listening to music that watch a movie I love you so much that I can listen to music from morning to evening. Movies make me sleepy most times I'm not able to finish a movie before I start falling asleep.

I actually do both, it depends on how i am feeling at the moment. There are times where i might feel so down and not in the mood, i listen to music, it lifts my spirit. Then movies are mostly for entertainments.

I really prefer listening to music to music, because music gives me joy when listening to music, so I love music so much.

The impact of music and movies can not be substitute. Music really can be listened to while doing other activities. It lift your spirits and inspire you.
Movies help me to relax after the dailys work and even helps to shed my burden when I have problem.
That's exactly what these two options do for me, music lifts your spirits, brightens your day even if you are going through a bad time music is good company. Television is more of a relaxing evening after a hard day of work and commitments.

It depends on my mood but many times , i have always prefer music than watching a movie ,because of the kind of relieve i get when listening to music

Music and movies are one of the best things that keeps me company when am bored,but if i must choose one,I'd go for music.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back