Multi Author Blog

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Multi author blog is a blog site where multiple authors publish blog posts as opposed to a single blogger publishing content. These blog might have single ownership or multiple ownership. Have you tried multi author blog? How was your experience?
I have tried multi author blog many times I was the sole owner of the blog but I did pay the writers publishing on my site. My first multi author blog was very successful.

Well there are professional blogs and then there are the personal ones. It depends on what you want or what you use it for.

It's great to have multiple voices on your site. You can also have guest posters, who will often write an article for you. And you can guest post on their blog in return?

I have worked as an in-house writer for someone's blog as well as managed my own multi-author blog where I paid writers to publish articles. While you can earn upfront if you contribute to multi-author blogs, you can build content and also traffic by running a multi-author blog. When you have a lot of people writing on your blog, you will not only have fresh content but also easily build traffic.

It could be helpful because one person could not redact every day an article so a collaboration between 4 or 6 authors let blog never run out of ideas even if all of them does not post every day unlike someone posting every day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back