Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Mining Rig
Mining rig is the activity of designing a computer to focus on the hash and energy that will be used for the mining process. GPUs. Motherboard, CPU and RAM, Power Supply Unit and Solid State Drive.

Last edited:
How much do people usually make mining with their computer. Can you use a standard computer which is idle for mining and make some money?
Computers that are used for every day tasks will earn mere pennies when compared to other hardware that is designated to mine crypto. I wouldn't waste your time and energy to use an everyday computer to mine crypto.

My mining experience is limited to mining through my laptop and cloud mining. I cannot set up a mining rig because cryptocurrency is illegal here.

I would prefer to deep toes in mining financing if I have the capital to establish a mining farm. Aside that, it is a total waste of time.

I would prefer to deep toes in mining financing if I have the capital to establish a mining farm. Aside that, it is a total waste of time.
Yeah that is right because it is hard to trust on mining rigs because most of them are scams though I am not saying all of them maybe just a portion. Better to invest on mining programs that are legit and really tested of its integrity so that we will not cry later.

How much do people usually make mining with their computer. Can you use a standard computer which is idle for mining and make some money?
It is not really profitable to mine with a computer, you will probably end up damaging your computer to try to extract a few cents a day, in addition the hardware of computers is not designed to mine cryptocurrencies, it is better to buy a specific hardware for it.

While dreaming of mining form is certainly over-ambitious, establishing your own small mining rig is absolutely possible. You might have to spend just about $1000-$2000.

Mining Rig
Mining rig is the activity of designing a computer to focus on the hash and energy that will be used for the mining process. GPUs. Motherboard, CPU and RAM, Power Supply Unit and Solid State Drive.
I have heard about this but never tried it before. I have only mined cryptocurrency on my phone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back