What's new

Microjob sites that pay a bit more?

I've been living off micro jobs for more than 3 years and they are definitely higher paying than many freelancing jobs. The experience will depend on your skills, the platform, and the nature of tasks offered by the platform. You can easily earn $12 an hour just by trying to label a few lines in a bank statement. Other high-paying jobs include creating math word problems for middle school students. If I have access to it, I would have tried working on MTurk. Unfortunately, they mostly accept US-based workers and rarely accept workers from other parts of the globe.​

I don't know much about microjobs sites. I haven't worked on any of them although i have heard about pi coworkers, i heard this site pays well. I don't know how true it is though.

Well, to earn profitably on any sites you have to be consistent and spend bulk amount of time working or performing the available tasks on the said site. Making money online isn't easy but with patience even the smallest paying site can generate you a substantial amount of money.

Picoworkers is also a very good platform where you could earn some bucks doing very simple task. I gave up on mturk because it's not acceptable in my area.

I don't know much about micro job websites but from what I think, I think it's all about doing little jobs that will pay you little money for doing little a d tiny jobs. I think is better building your business than working on those websites

You are definitely right , picoworker is one of the oldest paid to do task sites where you are paid to do some task online , they are very consistent and they are still paying up till the moment.
Picoworkers is also a very good platform where you could earn some bucks doing very simple task. I gave up on mturk because it's not acceptable in my area.

The platform is legit and they are still paying but the earning rate is what discourages so many people. I have seen so many people who are not able to make money in the platform because of the earning rate according to them.

The most well-known and large micro job sites are: 1) Rapidworkers 2) Microworkers 3) Picoworkers and there are also less popular ones such as Jobboy, Workupjob. Yes, it is definitely worth a try for new users and register as an employee and try to earn. or you can even as an Employer if you have an item to promote.

It has been a long time since I have ever had anything to do with micro job sites because of the little amount of money in which they pay. This is why I prefer get paid to sites even as you are going to get a lot of things to learn.

The most well-known and large micro job sites are: 1) Rapidworkers 2) Microworkers 3) Picoworkers and there are also less popular ones such as Jobboy, Workupjob. Yes, it is definitely worth a try for new users and register as an employee and try to earn. or you can even as an Employer if you have an item to promote.
Though i have been working on picoworker for some time now and I have made some money on the websites and you can even earn more if you keep working hard on the site.

Micro job sites are just a reflection of what is the amount of money in which the people that are submitting the gigs are willing to pay and you cannot really blame them.

You are not going to be doing yourself any good if you want to be strictly dependent on micro job site as you have to be diversified even in the ways in which you are making money.

I don't have much more experience in micro jobs, but I heard pico workers site pays a little bit more than other sites. I don't know if it's true or not. I consider micro jobs are just time-wasting jobs.

I have never bothered with this. My wife has tried a few and you really don't make much for the amount of time you put in. It seems silly to do jobs this small for such little pay.

The only micro job website that I know that pays more than others that I know about is the picoworkers. This Platform is a very good micro job website when you can earn some decent amount of money more than other websites.

I'm not working on micro sites I can't really say anything about them, but I know of someone that earns a decent amount of money by just doing micro task.

Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.
Other websites like microworkers, time bucks and pico workers are also great websites for earning good money

I have heard about a website called micro workers, I think you can earn a good amount of money doing micro task there, but I have never given it a trial.

Transcription is a job that can be able to give you a very good amount of money online and I just hope that you are exploring jobs like this as it has very little barrier to entry.

I've been living off micro jobs for more than 3 years and they are definitely higher paying than many freelancing jobs. The experience will depend on your skills, the platform, and the nature of tasks offered by the platform. You can easily earn $12 an hour just by trying to label a few lines in a bank statement. Other high-paying jobs include creating math word problems for middle school students. If I have access to it, I would have tried working on MTurk. Unfortunately, they mostly accept US-based workers and rarely accept workers from other parts of the globe.​
I have also been working on micro job websites and the ones i have been working on pay lesser , that's why i left , i will appreciate it If you can refer me to those high paying micro job site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back