What's new

Microjob sites that pay a bit more?

This is a very pathetic story in the copyright industry with this that I am hearing I am not tempted to learn copyright at home because it seems like a big waste of time for someone to use this money to learn the art of copywriting and then head end up receiving a small amount of money most of the time.

The rates of copywriting network are totally ridiculous. When I joined the network, I thought they are paying low but they will still accept medium-level content whose quality is not so high and not so low either. However, they are expecting high quality content for low price. I might still give them a second chance because i do not have any other source of income and the topic which I chose was just too complex, so perhaps I might give them a try once more.

The rates of copywriting network are totally ridiculous. When I joined the network, I thought they are paying low but they will still accept medium-level content whose quality is not so high and not so low either. However, they are expecting high quality content for low price. I might still give them a second chance because i do not have any other source of income and the topic which I chose was just too complex, so perhaps I might give them a try once more.
Well since you said that you do not have any other source of income I would really advise you to give them a second trial maybe this time you may find it very rewarding than it was previously.

Well since you said that you do not have any other source of income I would really advise you to give them a second trial maybe this time you may find it very rewarding than it was previously.

Yes, I am considering to give them another chance and I will do this today. I think I need to choose the topic wisely. It is much better to choose an easy topic which you can write about. have you tried them and earned anything?

I really dont use microjob sites myself, but there is a site called Picoworkers and TimeBucks. They are pretty good paying, but microjobs is not a way to make many money with little effort.

I really dont use microjob sites myself, but there is a site called Picoworkers and TimeBucks. They are pretty good paying, but microjobs is not a way to make many money with little effort.

We cannot get rich using such kind of sites. However, such kind of sites help us earn good money. I earn a few cents daily on SocialSeos micro job site. You get tasks almost daily. have you tried them?

You
Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.
You were even lucky you got accepted into Amazon mechanical turk in the first place, most people dont get accepted they always claim their slots are filled up and they would contact you if there is any vacancy. Some has been called back after 6 months though.

We cannot get rich using such kind of sites. However, such kind of sites help us earn good money. I earn a few cents daily on SocialSeos micro job site. You get tasks almost daily. have you tried them?
Many people who gets introduced to microjobs thinks they can earn 10´s of dollars signing up for a newsletter (I have seen a person thinks he would be paid so much for it.) Some people just dont understand what it really is. I didnt know if this person knew that, but I just wanted to clarify.
Thanks for the reply!

I know of enlumi which is a Nigerian based micro job sites but it pays you only in mobile data and does not have option for other forms of withdrawal.

I know of enlumi which is a Nigerian based micro job sites but it pays you only in mobile data and does not have option for other forms of withdrawal.
Wow are you serious?? Though I am a Nigerian but I am Just hearing about this for the first time. Can you share some light on how it works, what kind of task do I have to do to earn.

Yes, I am considering to give them another chance and I will do this today. I think I need to choose the topic wisely. It is much better to choose an easy topic which you can write about. have you tried them and earned anything?
And after you have chosen your easy topic to write on you should research on this topic so that you can give a very well balanced Justice to this topic which way give you a good High score with them.

I don't just find it easy working on any microjob sites online this days. These type of platforms are among the number of Platforms where I have choosen not to do anything on anymore because of their very low pay

And after you have chosen your easy topic to write on you should research on this topic so that you can give a very well balanced Justice to this topic which way give you a good High score with them.

I just had a look at their website for a one more time. They are only paying 22 cents for a 500 words article. Who would ever work for those rates? I do not think that any good writer would work for those low rates ever.

I just had a look at their website for a one more time. They are only paying 22 cents for a 500 words article. Who would ever work for those rates? I do not think that any good writer would work for those low rates ever.
The rate is just too low and I would advise you to start writing articles for this platform as Alexander has unveiled a plan to be paying people for writing articles and I feel that the amount that he was willing to pay is much more higher than 22 cent that you saw on that website.

There are many other micro sites that pays apart from Amazon Turk.
I know of the Microsoft also where you developed some items for Microsoft and get paid as well

The rate is just too low and I would advise you to start writing articles for this platform as Alexander has unveiled a plan to be paying people for writing articles and I feel that the amount that he was willing to pay is much more higher than 22 cent that you saw on that website.

Well, I am not sure what platform are you talking about, dear. When did Alexander annouced that he will pay people to write content for him? Can you please enlighten me about it? Thanks!

Well, I am not sure what platform are you talking about, dear. When did Alexander annouced that he will pay people to write content for him? Can you please enlighten me about it? Thanks!
You have probably not being on this forum for a long time if you have you would have known that immediately Alexander with this the ending rate on this platform iannounce that he would be paying people to write articles for his blog on this forum. Just do a little search to locate the topic on this platform.

I believe that most of the "Micro Job Sites" are a waste of time. They do not pay much and the amount of work available there is just too low. What's quite worse is that now many micro job sites require you to bid on projects just like major freelancing platforms. So, I believe that microjobs are a waste of time.
That's very true. The time you spent is not worth the money you earn. Most micro sites pays peanuts. I've tried it once but nothing good is coming out if it.

That's very true. The time you spent is not worth the money you earn. Most micro sites pays peanuts. I've tried it once but nothing good is coming out if it.

Well, most of the time, jobs are just not available on micro job sites. This is one of the main problem. I have signed up for a micro job site and I have made some money there, but the problem is that they do not have a regular flow of work available. Otherwise, Micro job sites have a really good future.

Well, most of the time, jobs are just not available on micro job sites. This is one of the main problem. I have signed up for a micro job site and I have made some money there, but the problem is that they do not have a regular flow of work available. Otherwise, Micro job sites have a really good future.
That's great. I will be interested on those sites. I love to make money online,but right now I'm working online on paid to post sites and it's only bizdustry. I will like to try the micro jobs.

There are many other micro sites that pays apart from Amazon Turk.
I know of the Microsoft also where you developed some items for Microsoft and get paid as well
sorry do you have any experience about mturk if the site is still paying?I just want to know,and I also want to fine out if they accept others country citizen or members,the so call microsoft website that you said what are the requirement and I think one must have a skills before he can work there,how does the website work

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back