What's new

Microjob sites that pay a bit more?

From the comments I see, I realized the real microsites are not accepted in my country and that is disturbing and alarming. Nigeria is just making things so hard for its citizens and we have nowhere to work due to the unemployment level

From the comments I see, I realized the real microsites are not accepted in my country and that is disturbing and alarming. Nigeria is just making things so hard for its citizens and we have nowhere to work due to the unemployment level
Stop posting for money,what you post here is not true,what do you mean by real microsite dont accept Nigeria?many microjobs site accept nigerians for instant picoworkers accept nigerian and they pay with payment processor that favoure them,so many micro jobs site accept Nigerians its only that some survey site dont favour you guys and payment limit some of their service in that location

Stop posting for money,what you post here is not true,what do you mean by real microsite dont accept Nigeria?many microjobs site accept nigerians for instant picoworkers accept nigerian and they pay with payment processor that favoure them,so many micro jobs site accept Nigerians its only that some survey site dont favour you guys and payment limit some of their service in that location
I didn't actually mean that and I am entitled to my opinion. It's just a comment and I didn't ask you to check if the statement is true. You could have listed many that pay. I have an account with picoworkers but did not know it was a microjob site.
I am not posting for money. I read people's comments and noticed that not so many pay a high rate because of our location. If you have more sites, you can share. Thanks

Last edited:
I am still in search of a site that pays more on carrying out tasks that are not too cumbersome or tasks that are not too time engaging.
I really hope that when I find one, it would be favourable for my country.
Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.

I'm not quite a fan of Microjobs because it is not easy to come across a legit and relatively high paying microsite. Although picoworkers could be recommended because their prices is relatively higher a bit.

Picoworker is one of the website where you can make doing small tasks. The only downside is that majority of the work on the website are usually in cents. You will need to do a lot of work to make decent income on the website.

One microjob that pays a little better is Remotasks but the downside is that the tasks can be a little complicated although there are trainings to take before doing them.

Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.

the only siet who participated and paid me a bit ok on the online side was picoworkers for micro jobs ... I recommend it, it pays well for certain jobs. others I don't know.

the only siet who participated and paid me a bit ok on the online side was picoworkers for micro jobs ... I recommend it, it pays well for certain jobs. others I don't know.
Yes picoworkers pays a bit higher and one funny thing is that there are always alot of jobs with the site which we can do and earn some money this site always one of my best site,but sometime you need to wait for your success rate to go up before you start taking new jobs if your success rate get drop

One microjob that pays a little better is Remotasks but the downside is that the tasks can be a little complicated although there are trainings to take before doing them.
What kind of tasks do they offer on the site, and how much do they actually pay per task? If the pay is reasonable, I might try looking into it, that's if it's available for all countries.

I am really not a fan of micro job sites in general because I think that the money that the pay is generally not sufficient. I have worked with honey gain and I think that is the only one that I will make an exception.

That's great. I will be interested on those sites. I love to make money online,but right now I'm working online on paid to post sites and it's only bizdustry. I will like to try the micro jobs.

You can try micro job sites such as Picoworkers but you will not make enough money until or unless you spend several hours there. You will eventually become tired. However, if you still want to give it a try, then you can certainly try it out.

You can try micro job sites such as Picoworkers but you will not make enough money until or unless you spend several hours there. You will eventually become tired. However, if you still want to give it a try, then you can certainly try it out.
I don't think I can work on any micro site's. Most of those sites pays very little, you will only waste much of your time without gaining a tangible amount.

I have not tried myself but I think mTurk and Appen pays slightly better. mTurk is from Amazon but this program is not available every where. You can try appen though.

I have never seen a micro sites that pays much , they are all just a waste of time and efforts, all they give you is peanuts that cannot even pay for you data you at using to surf the internet.

Micro job sites might not be for you if you use mobile data. They are only for those who have a WiFi connection with unlimited data. I have been working on a few micro job sites because I have unlimited data package on my Wifi.

Micro job sites are usually paying based on the number of task that you are solving and most of the time the country that you are coming from. It is very difficult to estimate the amount of money that you can make.

I absolutely I'm not a fan of micro job site because I believe that ultimately it is not worth it. As somebody who is from a lower world country it is very difficult to be getting assignments from there.

Just like someone say here, micro Jobs are just a waste of time, energy, data and strength because you end up getting Les of what you work for after all the stress it's not worth it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back