Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.

In reply to your question in the above post on microjob sites that pay a bit more, I have to say first of all that i am unfamiliar with microjob and i have been seeing it around recently could you care to enlighten us more on what they are

Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time.

I believe that most of the "Micro Job Sites" are a waste of time. They do not pay much and the amount of work available there is just too low. What's quite worse is that now many micro job sites require you to bid on projects just like major freelancing platforms. So, I believe that microjobs are a waste of time.

The only micro job website that I know that pays more than others that I know about is the picoworkers. This Platform is a very good micro job website when you can earn some decent amount of money more than other websites.

I have never stayed active in microjob sites. Most of them pay so less and so they are not worth the time. I have friends who have been using picoworkers and find it a bit better. Maybe you should try that one.

I am not a fan of the so called micro jobs a lot like that and they may be because the legit ones are very sarge to find. None the less, picoworkers is a legit one that pays more

In reply to your question in the above post on microjob sites that pay a bit more, I have to say first of all that i am unfamiliar with microjob and i have been seeing it around recently could you care to enlighten us more on what they are
I have actually heard of micro job sites, the one on Amazon, ebay, I heard even alibaba has its own but I haven't really given it much thought because I know it would require more task and time.

Mostly all micro jobs sites don't pay too high but the task in question is also a factor but generally they don't really pay too well as one as to work gradually to make a huge sum

Amazon mechanical Turk is definitely one of the best micro job website in the world. The problem with it is that they don't usually accept people easily and they are selective of the kind of people depending on your country of residence.

If i may?
Please this sites where microjobs ate being offered are they posting through PayPal or which means do dey pay, can you also describe the type of job they do.

I just know of few micro job sites and I have opened accounts with them, but not really consistent with them as some tasks worth dollars pay peanuts, though there are other high paying jobs there but are tedious. The sites are picoworker, microworker, and I don't know any other ones that pay more than these ones.

It would be nice to find a micro job site that pays really well. Though currently it is abit difficult to get one. What usually discourages alot of persons is the fact that the pay gotten is small and the task given can be very demanding in most cases.

You should even be grateful you can have an Amazon MTurk account from your country because it doesn’t work from my country.Maybe you should try google admob

Microjob sites are all over the place these days, from the Amazon Mechanical turk to a few other services. What are some microjob sites that actually pay more? Ones that have tougher jobs, but pay more. I tried Amazon MTurk and liked it for a bit, but the amount of pay isn't great. I just want something that will be worth my time
I have never seen a micro sites that pays much , they are all just a waste of time and efforts, all they give you is peanuts that cannot even pay for you data you at using to surf the internet.

I wish there could be really more micro job sites that actually pay a little bit more than these ones we're seeing. It will.makenworkimg on such tasks more meaningful to me

The only micro job site that I know it pico workers and I have work on this website for some time but I was not able to get to it with Joel treasured so I completely abandoned the platform.

Amazon mTurk is very tough and those who are in America have more chances to get accepted into the website. There are other micro job website which also work in similar way.

Amazon mTurk is very tough and those who are in America have more chances to get accepted into the website. There are other micro job website which also work in similar way.
I even talk that this geographical demographic discrimination it's only restricted to service alone I don't know that micro job task are also in the habit of discriminating against people who are not in developed countries.

I think i will be more happy if I can have the opportunity to register and get an approved Mturk account. They don't accept Mturk in my country so it's very hard to work in it from this place of the world

I think i will be more happy if I can have the opportunity to register and get an approved Mturk account. They don't accept Mturk in my country so it's very hard to work in it from this place of the world
Do you have any reasons why this website do not accept people from other country in Nigeria? I do not know why it will be very difficult for people from third tier countries like ours is to be working online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back