What's new

Mention your top freelancing sites

Well I live in India and in my country I will definitely say it's upwork is undoubtedly reputed freelance website in India because in this upwork website you can find impressive clients and you can easily find high paying gigs. And another I would say its fiver definitely its most popular site in the world.

I have been privileged to have worked with quite a few freelance websites before and they have been very remarkable. Upwork , fiverr and glass door are the ones I think are very good.

Top sites for freelancing are Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, Peopleperhour, Toptal, Craigslist and many others.

My personal favorite is Fiverr as I am currently working on it.

I am particularly more in love with Upwork. This is because it has been designed in such a way that it is going to be protecting the talents a lot and it is also very popular with a lot of gigs.

Even though it was challenging to get accepted, I choose Upwork as a freelancer because their platforms are simple to use for anyone looking to earn money through their skills,

We all know their are host of freelancing site out there that you can get started with, in your freelancing career. Freelancing platforms that have space for writers, graphics designers, web/software developers, computer programmers, webmasters, etc.

My pick when it comes to legit freelancing site is, fiverr, freelancer.com, simplyhired, indeed.com, designhill, peopleperhour etc. All are ideal for one to get started on his or her freelancing career. They don't ask for your money for you get started with their platform. Just create your account and upload your personal information that's all.

What are your best pick when it comes to legit freelancing sites??
There many freelancing websites like Upwork, fiverr, freelancer and Latium but the only thing I don't like about them is their payment methods because not all people could use PayPal.

These days I am not very active on freelancing sites, in fact I have not checked my accounts on the freelancing sites where I used to make money, as I am busy with my own projects. For me upwork and seoclerks worked best

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back