What's new

Making productive an idle land

An ideal and this is a land in a good position and a good location. The location of the Land matters a lot in terms of productivity. This will help you locate good customers and also market

Instead of just leaving your land idle,you can start producing building blocks for sale on the land,if it is a fertile land you can use it gor agricultural purposes.

An ideal and this is a land in a good position and a good location. The location of the Land matters a lot in terms of productivity. This will help you locate good customers and also market
Lands and real estate business is all about location and country side. Once you have the opportunity to have your land in a good location, it would be very expensive.

People are beginning to understand that an idle land can be converted into making money, owners of land tend to farm food produce on their land. More also these land can be given on rent with this there will be a flow of passive income like I always say a land dose not depreciate it only appreciate in little or no time.

People are beginning to understand that an idle land can be converted into making money, owners of land tend to farm food produce on their land. More also these land can be given on rent with this there will be a flow of passive income like I always say a land dose not depreciate it only appreciate in little or no time.
Agricultural investment is one of the biggest advantages of idle land because you can easily turn the land into a good food production industry with less stress.

In my area most idle land is just lease to those who can use it for vocational training centre.But for me i would use it to plant edibles like vegitables which have short maturity period and the produce are hevily sort after in my area.

In my area most idle land is just lease to those who can use it for vocational training centre.But for me i would use it to plant edibles like vegitables which have short maturity period and the produce are hevily sort after in my area.
It is easy to make good production on ideal Land because, such land is good for production, the location and tapogrophy of the land matters alot when it comes to production.

Probably to me, it's very important that you put your idle land into use instead of just leaving it unproductive for years when it can actually be of great value to you.

You have a very good post for those who are yet to make use of their barren lands. For me I will prefer to use the land to cultivate cassava or maize because it of the time it takes to harvest so that when I need the land for building houses it will not takes months to harvest my produce.

You have a very good post for those who are yet to make use of their barren lands. For me I will prefer to use the land to cultivate cassava or maize because it of the time it takes to harvest so that when I need the land for building houses it will not takes months to harvest my produce.
You can make productive and ideal and when you are creative and innovative as a real estate investor, however anyone can make productive and I didn't a farmer or a contractor and so on and so forth.

Seriously the one thing I love so much about lands is that no matter how old it is, it keeps getting more value. In fact, it's when the land stays more, that its value keeps growing.

When you have a land for investment make it profitable instead of leaving it idle for many years. Trees would be the best answer for that. Plant the land with fruit trees that will start to yield harvest in 5 years. You can also plant lumber trees like mahogany that you can sell the wood after 10 years of growing. Another kind of tree that you can plant is bamboo which you can sell the bamboo poles. Here, one bamboo pole costs 1 dollar which is big money if you will have a lot of bamboo groves. If you are in a tropical country another good money maker for an idle land is coconut plantation.
There are many ways in which you can make an idle land useful instead of leaving it just like that , planting crops like yam, cassava , maize and making it productive is the best thing to do,

When you have a land for investment make it profitable instead of leaving it idle for many years. Trees would be the best answer for that. Plant the land with fruit trees that will start to yield harvest in 5 years. You can also plant lumber trees like mahogany that you can sell the wood after 10 years of growing. Another kind of tree that you can plant is bamboo which you can sell the bamboo poles. Here, one bamboo pole costs 1 dollar which is big money if you will have a lot of bamboo groves. If you are in a tropical country another good money maker for an idle land is coconut plantation.
Like seriously everything you made mentioned in this post has been on my mind that any time I have some money to purchase land property if I could not build houses on it I go into farming straight.

Previously, in my area, people use to lease out their lands to non native farmers for a period especially when they are no where ready to develop it yet. However, there have been cases of those lands being taken over and even violent situations erupt when the owner tells them to get packing. This has made so many people wary of such practices now.
This has in most cases been the issue with giving out lands when the owner has no need for its use at the moment.but to solve such issues a proper documentation and singned agreement need to be reached by both paties to avoid issues in future.

As far as I'm concerned is not really a wise decision for you to have a piece of land and not put it into use until you are about to build your house on it or turn it into real estate.

For me I can get someone to take it on lease or maybe I can just use it for farming instead.its best I take these two options in order for the land not to be idle.

Seriously believe that agriculture is the main thing that you can actually involve such idle lands in to make it more productive before you decide to building houses on it.

This is a very nice suggestion. I believe that the land which are not idle like what you have suggested to plant bamboo, mahogany or fruit trees will have higher value someday than just make it idle. You can also taste the fruit trees like mango, or whatever you have planted.

Lots of derivative from idle lands, cos it comes with lots of productive things, which we can sell and recoup money. The trees can be sold for money, the little trees can be crushed for fire wood and xD.

My brother who lives in that the United States of America. actually has a cattle ranch where he breeds it's cows and sell the ones that are due for sale and use the one that is used to milk them of the milk

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back