Making productive an idle land

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you have a land for investment make it profitable instead of leaving it idle for many years. Trees would be the best answer for that. Plant the land with fruit trees that will start to yield harvest in 5 years. You can also plant lumber trees like mahogany that you can sell the wood after 10 years of growing. Another kind of tree that you can plant is bamboo which you can sell the bamboo poles. Here, one bamboo pole costs 1 dollar which is big money if you will have a lot of bamboo groves. If you are in a tropical country another good money maker for an idle land is coconut plantation.

Nice post, true 100%. But my question is this , Do idle land can grow fruits or trees? Perhaps I could not get your message or theme. But Anyways, I am going to plant orange and guava 2 Acres in my Land. And it will Give or yield almost 3 to 4 years and a profitable business it is.
But your suggestion is very valuable

When you have a land for investment make it profitable instead of leaving it idle for many years. Trees would be the best answer for that. Plant the land with fruit trees that will start to yield harvest in 5 years. You can also plant lumber trees like mahogany that you can sell the wood after 10 years of growing. Another kind of tree that you can plant is bamboo which you can sell the bamboo poles. Here, one bamboo pole costs 1 dollar which is big money if you will have a lot of bamboo groves. If you are in a tropical country another good money maker for an idle land is coconut plantation.
Most people now are taken to agriculture investments and to be quite frank with you, it's a booming venture now ever since the breakout of the pandemic Corona virus. A friend of mine just started a banana plantation and he's making decent progress already. In the next 4 months, he will harvest and that's a huge amount of money involved.

Good product of the iderland of the currency of the good things of the progress landing of the iderland things post is the things is good accpt is the marketing is good of idea is the profit of the businesss things

Very true, you could even make it a farm for agriculture, planting stuff like cucumbers, plantain, corn, tomatoees, pepper, vegetables, these things can serve you and family pending the time that you sell or you are ready to build, you could also sell the fruits for money people will gladly buy fresh fruits and vegetables of your hands for a good price.

You are correct. I myself would rent the land to farmers who will pay me from their profits although it is not as lucrative as being the fare yourself but it is still a good way to put an idle land to good use.

NEXT BLOG ❯

1. Water harvesting: Since the soil was eroded, they first set up water harvesting structures, such as swales, trenches, percolation tanks. These systems increased the efficiency of water use, recharged four existing borewells (which were not effective) and ensured a regular supply without taking from the reservoir.
  2. Sapling plantation: Water harvesting is incomplete without planting. Saplings from government and private nurseries were used in the first plantation cycles. A nursery was set up to host young trees and plants which were later planted at Polam. The goal was to revive soils and life by planting diverse species.
  3. Fencing: In an arid region, fires are common. To avoid damage, live fences were raised around the boundaries, and windbreaks such as huge teak trees were planted to brave the South wind blowing from the reservoir. Fruit trees have now fully reforested another 2 hectares acre of the farm. The fruit forest has become a new habitat for insects, animals and bird
  4. Regenerate through biodiversity: In the rest of the land, trees and plants have been scattered between local species, which adapt to the dry land climate, and tropical species. Although some died, diversification ensures that there is regeneration of life.

Yeah, this is a really nice idea. One of the best way to gain profits from your land is by planting some economical plants on it

This is a fascinating idea. There are some family that depend largely on selling those fruits and the felling tree on their piece of land. When someone have idle lands like that they can plant tree are the valuable in the export market. It s like invest in to the future. Another thing some can do with idle land is to turn it into farm be it crop farming or livestock faking.

Honestly this is a good idea. An idle land has no financial value until it’s been utilized. In cases where there’s no funds To carry out the projected plan on the land, it’s best advised to use the land for agriculture. This will help improve the soil structure. However it’s advised to cultivate tree crops.

Yeah this is a very good idea, having a land in idleness is very unproductive. so instead of having an idle land, I'll rather begin an agricultural business on it and make money from the returns. This will give me another source of income.

Methods to increase land productivity are:
  1. Farmers need to use high-yielding variety of seeds, adequate amount of chemicals or bio-fertilisers and pesticides, and improved agricultural implements such as power tillers or tractors. ...
  2. The productivity of land is largely determined by its natural qualities.
  3. How to Earn Money from Vacant Land
    1. Sell the land. You can hold on to the land and sell it in the future. ...
    2. Boat storage. A simple way to make money off of your land is to allow others to use it for storage. ...
    3. Foresting the timber. Your land's timber is valuable. ...
    4. RV storage. ...
    5. Campground. ...
    6. Solar energy. ...
    7. Horse stables.

This is a good way to make money with idle land but if the Investors don't have time to plant those trees or even have time to monitor the activities going on in the land the best thing I think they should just do is to lease out the land to those who will use it for a long pert while the owner of the land get huge amount of money and still owns the land.

That's a very good idea because you stand to gain more if you put your empty land to good use. You can plant plantains or bananas on the land. It's a good crop that produces every year and a bunch is $10 or more. You can also plant cassava as it's a very stable crop in high demand. You can get staple food like garri and starch.

This is a good article from you that can helpful. Owning a land without using it for so long of time is a wasting of opportunities, there is many things that we can use a land for apart from building of house. If we have a land we can use it to plant a profitable trees as you just said.

This is a good idea so far. Yes we can make idle land productive.
I like the analysis you just posited on this platform.
Your tips on how to make idle land productive is really profitable.
I have really learnt a lot in your analysis.

My mom was in a similar situation and what she did was to plant some palm trees. After a few years it started producing fruits, which was sold for a reasonable sum in the marketplace. One could also rent out the land to others for farming purposes if one can't do anything with it.

Right, there is so much to do with land and shouldn't be left idle. If you can't immediately start building on it, then farm on it with whatever plants you want, or you rent the land out to people who can utilize it.

very true, but the cost that comes with setting up such groves is much. Without proper financial backings, to kick start such capital intensive Agric business is nearly impossible?

Previously, in my area, people use to lease out their lands to non native farmers for a period especially when they are no where ready to develop it yet. However, there have been cases of those lands being taken over and even violent situations erupt when the owner tells them to get packing. This has made so many people wary of such practices now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back