What's new

What’s the certain product you couldn’t live without???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
In terms of the essentials, there are a few things which can’t be overlooked — Air, Water, Food, Sleep, and Shelter, they are our basic needs. But what about the rest of the “stuff” that makes life worth living??
Starting from toothbrush, toothpaste, shoes etc that we use early morning to television, laptop, Internet etc, we use all day long, we are simply too much dependent and can't live without these inventions.
What’s the certain product you couldn’t live without?

It's going to be very difficult for you live without those life necessity needs like food and water. It's absolutely impossible for any human being to live without food and water. Even though some people fast, they still have to eat in the end. Without food and water, hunger and thirst will kill anyone.

this one will be a bit funny but for me since I am exercising since 4 months I cannot live without any product that has protein :D my muslces need this protein in order to get bigger and stay big and I cannot give up on having them not after all of the efforts I gave.
Protein is also not something cheap there are special products with good amount of protein and they are sold expensive but it is worth every penny because it is healthy, for my body and for my own happiness :).

this one will be a bit funny but for me since I am exercising since 4 months I cannot live without any product that has protein :D my muslces need this protein in order to get bigger and stay big and I cannot give up on having them not after all of the efforts I gave.
Protein is also not something cheap there are special products with good amount of protein and they are sold expensive but it is worth every penny because it is healthy, for my body and for my own happiness :).

Yeah, that's very correct. Generally it is all part of food because whenever your body have exercised, you definitely need something to replenish it. This is also something that when you are not eating, there is no way you can be able to sustain yourself and still be alive. This is why food is one of the most important thing that people can never do without.

If you have heath issues, there are some drugs which you cannot live without. It's a must for the person to have his pills everyone morning when they wake up or they will have a horrible showdown. It's like asthmatic patients, they can't live without their inhaler.

If you have heath issues, there are some drugs which you cannot live without. It's a must for the person to have his pills everyone morning when they wake up or they will have a horrible showdown. It's like asthmatic patients, they can't live without their inhaler.

Yeah, that's very correct. My mother is suffering from diabetes, she needs her pills all the time. There is no way she's going to last long without having to take them. Also, what you have said about those asthmatic patients is completely true. I had a classmate in the university back then that was having asthmatic problems. She doesn't go anywhere without her inhaler.

I think I would not be able to survive without a laptop. I use a laptop not only for work but also for entertainment and communication. If I don't have a laptop, I will not be able top generate an income and I will not be able even to buy foods.

Anything that brings earning to you is always going to be very difficult for you to survive without it. It's when you can earn money that you can be able to provide food for yourself and your family. Without feeding, everyone is as good as dead.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back