What's new

List the top five most tradable cryptos??

I think you should start taking interest in lower valued coin like doge coin shiba inu coins. You can also taking interest in coins that are gaining prominence, polka dot for example.

Trading cryptocurrencies is certainly a good business that tends to bring profit and some of the most tradable cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and .BitcoinCaah

I think when it comes to popularitybitcoin always comes first and it can be followed by the likes of ethereum, BNB, Cardano and the rest of them.

All these will depend on the trading volume of a cryptocurrency,since bitcoins is one of the most powerful cryptocurrency I think it is one of the most traded cryptocurrency in all exchanges. Followed by ethereum and bnb as the cryptocurrency.
I have many trades crypto currency coins thatbyou can trade with and gives you better return after your trade, bitcoin , litecoin, ethereum , dogecoin and BNB and many more.

I have many trades crypto currency coins thatbyou can trade with and gives you better return after your trade, bitcoin , litecoin, ethereum , dogecoin and BNB and many more.
All cryptocurrencies that are on binance can be traded and they can give you a high return on what you use in trading if you know how to analyse the market both in technical and fundamental aspects, that is what make trading easier.

Crypto hasn't been that bullish again. People are actually scared not knowing what is next. Like the market is so volatile the just a single tweet by a guy will send the whole market crumbling. Speaks badly of it
Top 5 most traded cryptocurrency in the market now is Bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, dogecoin, litcoin. All this are the trending coin now and the cryptocurrency market

For now, according to the trending at the moment the top five most tradable crytocurrencies are;
1. Bitcoin
2. Binance
3. Ethereum
4. Dogecoin
5. Ripples
These are the hottest at the moment but might change due to market fluctuations
If you have any contrary opinion, pls quote me.
I don't have any contrary opinion but I quite agree with you that this five cryptocurrencies that you have mentioned are the five most tradable cryptocurrencies in the market.

The top best cryptocurrency to use in the market and also to make profit from them, are
Bitcoin Cash

Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Dogecoin.

People tend to invest crypto currencies top 3,4 currencies. Almost majority wants to invest in bitcoin, Ethereum if haven't enough money then move to btc cash, so it some people do not take a chance to go into other currency. Top 5 are BTC,ETH,BTCH,LTC,XRP,
This is the issue with most people because all they want to do is to invest in this cryptocurrencies that are in the top five or top ten in terms of their evaluation but they do not know that the value of a coin does not determine it's profitability when it comes to investment.

The top according to my opinion include Bitcoin , Ethereum , Bitcoin Cash , Litecoin , Dogecoin. After these , you can add TRX , ADA , XRP , ALM , EOS..

The most tradable cryptocurrency I know is bitcoin's, it is one of the most valuable cryptocurrency around, followed by ethereum,cake is the third most tradable cryptocurrency because it has one of the highest trading volume, dogecoin is also included.

The top five most tradable sometimes changes from time to time depending on the current performance of the coins. I will choose bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, tron and ripple.

I am seeing ripple and dashing some peoples rating but some coins actually have more market volume and trades that those two coins

I know crypto currency coin but don't really know much about the trading or the top five coin best for trading,so I open this thread to learn and know more about them.

Bitcoin - BTC / USD
Wave - XRP / USD
Ethereum - ETH / USD
Tron - TRX / USD
Bitcoin Cash - BCH / USD

You have a very good point because this is exactly what one of my clients who trade on cryptocurrency makes use of all the time so it's among the most tradable cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin remains the number one cryptocurrency when it comes to tradability. The binance coin is my number two cryptocurrency when it ccomes being tradability.

The top five most tradable cryptocurrency I think there is include Bitcoin as the th most traded cryptocurrency and Litecoin and ethereum and USDT as well as BUSD

I am not into trading, therefore, I cannot make a list of the post profitable crypto currencies for trading. However, I believe if you want to trade, try your hand son coins that have low value.

Ok

The list of the world top 5 traded crypto currencies as requested is written below in their other of investment.
1. Bitcoin
2. Euthereum
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Litecoin
5. Ripple
I know the reason why bnb was not in this list probably because bnb was still 50 dollars and doesn't look potential enough. but bnb should have replaced litecoin there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back