What's new

List the top five most tradable cryptos??

The five most tradeable crypto currency are still bitcoin , ethereum, litecoin, bnb,and cardano, these are some that I know of

Bitcoin remains the most tradeable, followed by ethereum and then USDT because of its stability and other altcoins like ripple and dogecoin too.

With the way crypto is going nowadays, there are so many coins with potential with bitcoin still leading the way, ethereum also, with the likes of doge, litecoin, BNB also is a good one to trade, its better to trade these coins in the long term by holding

I think because of cryptocurrencies fluctuations and must coin innovating, I think with this innovation I see Doge coin, polkadot,binance,etherium and ripple.

Well. In my own opinion, I think I can say that the list of the top five most tradable cryptocurrency are the Bitcoin, the Litecoin the ethereum, the tron coin and the tether USD.

With the rising demand of crypto activity trading have been on an increase with them. Coins like bitcoin ethereum litecoin ripple bitcoin cash and dodge coin
I think shitty coins have rising transactions than some alt coins looking at some of these new coins market cap would show that they have more trading volume example is Ada, safe moon. Etc

This last week and the coming weeks are for shitcoins and anyone who is looking to invest should buy FEG, PIG, BRG. These coins have good potentials to make us rich.

This tradable coins is what i call the surest coins, they are;
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bnb
Litecoin
Bitcoin cash.
The values of this coins has seen significant increase over the years and i consider them as the most tradable coins.

Ok

The list of the world top 5 traded crypto currencies as requested is written below in their other of investment.
1. Bitcoin
2. Euthereum
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Litecoin
5. Ripple
I have some XRP, WIN, LTC and DOGE in my portfolio and I am almost thinking I have wasterd my money already since they are not appreciating significantly. I hope to hold for long though.

In terms of cryptocurrency currency marketing I have not been full dedicate most often but I can tell of the few most top crypto. the top are bitcoin, bitcoin,dogcoin,ethereum and also binance is included.

Doing research on the types of crypto currency that I can actually trade on then I realise you can trade on almost all the coin, but the top five are bitcoin, litecoin , ethereum. Ripple and dogecoin.

Doing research on the types of crypto currency that I can actually trade on then I realise you can trade on almost all the coin, but the top five are bitcoin, litecoin , ethereum. Ripple and dogecoin.
Now that the prices of these coins have dropped drastically, have you still decide to continue trading with them or you will wait for when the market will go up a bit .

If I should list the top five most tradable cryptocurrencies, I would list these as the following; Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, USDT, BUSD

Now that the prices of these coins have dropped drastically, have you still decide to continue trading with them or you will wait for when the market will go up a bit .
This is the right time to invest in the crypto currency coin because they have dropped , that's what a good investor should do, invest when the price is low and wait till it increases before withdrawing..

the top five most traded cryptocurrencies at a glance are the following:
Bitcoin – BTC/USD.
Ripple – XRP/USD.
Ethereum – ETH/USD.
Tron – TRX/USD.
Bitcoin Cash – BCH/USD.
This what I can recommend
Wow am excited to see tron being mentioned here. I have high hopes on tron, i missed out on other coins when they just came into the market. Tron is actually the first coin i have invested in right form the very beginning. So am hoping one day it would go high

I always go for coins that has a very low value because they can easily triple your investment within some months. They are popularly called shitcoins but they're gold in disguise.

The most
There are seven of the best crypto in the world, he most used one which is Bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamoto for over ten years ago.

We have the lite coin, the Bitcoin cash, we have the etherum, we have the Tron, and the finance cash.
The most tradable coins according to my own cryptocurrency trading experience are listed below:
Litecoin
Ripple xrp
Bitcoin cash BCH
Bitcoin.
These coins are very good in short trading because of their volatility.

All these will depend on the trading volume of a cryptocurrency,since bitcoins is one of the most powerful cryptocurrency I think it is one of the most traded cryptocurrency in all exchanges. Followed by ethereum and bnb as the cryptocurrency.

Crypto hasn't been that bullish again. People are actually scared not knowing what is next. Like the market is so volatile the just a single tweet by a guy will send the whole market crumbling. Speaks badly of it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back