What's new

List the top five most tradable cryptos??

As we all know I think bitcoin can still be chance to be at the top Althoigh it seems its shaking at some point. Then ethereum, litecoin, usdt then dogecoin.

Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.
Post automatically merged:

When it comes to the world of Cryptocurrency, their are household Cryptocurrencies that is high on demand by investors. Being used constantly for exchange, savings and trading purposes. They are popular around us and most recommended for long time investment due to their rapid nature of increase at any time.

Can you list those top five rated coins, best for trading and saving purposes??
The top give rated coins and which I think are best for trading and also for saving purpose. As we all know bitcoin is the best out of the rest but recently bnb is also proving it doubters wrong with it increase recently.

Last edited:
When it comes to trading, one has to be very careful. The most important thing is to know the fundamentals and how prices move, depending on season, time of the day and other factors.
One can never be too careful with these things, is what I've noticed.

Crytopcurrency is defined as the currency that take form of tokens it coins on a distributed ledger.
Below are the first five most crypto currency that are being traded on a daily basis;
1.Bitcoin
2.Etherium
3.Litecoin
4.Polkadot
5.Binance coin
Features of these currencies is a common commitment to decentralization. Crypto currencies are typically developed as code by teams who build in mechanism for inssuance.

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for the past two years and the best and most tradable coin I have come across is Bitcoin, ethereum, lite coin, XRP and Dogecoin

We all know that bitcoin is number one cryptocurrency in the world follow by ethereum, bitcoin cash and lithium coin, these cryptocurrency has been able to beat the market .

This five most tradable cryptocurrency I know is Bitcoin, ethereum, lite coin, Dogecoin and XRP. This coin are popular and they are acceptable in many countries

When it comes to the world of Cryptocurrency, their are household Cryptocurrencies that is high on demand by investors. Being used constantly for exchange, savings and trading purposes. They are popular around us and most recommended for long time investment due to their rapid nature of increase at any time.

Can you list those top five rated coins, best for trading and saving purposes??
If you are looking for a cryptocurrency coin that is best for saving purposes then I think that you should look at stable coins. These are the coins that don't really fluctuate over the course of the day or month and so if you invest in them you are almost guaranteed that you will continue to have the same value in Fiat currency.

If you are looking for a cryptocurrency coin that is best for saving purposes then I think that you should look at stable coins. These are the coins that don't really fluctuate over the course of the day or month and so if you invest in them you are almost guaranteed that you will continue to have the same value in Fiat currency.
I'm not looking up to stable coins, I'm looking for the coins that fluctuates to bring me enormous profit and not stable coins that is not volatile at all.

Most Tradable.... Apart from bitcoin, i see ethereum, binance coin, bitcoin cash, xrp, dogecoin at times as other altcoins that are tradable in case you cannot afford bitcoin. There are lots of coins i'm yet to study though.

Most Tradable.... Apart from bitcoin, i see ethereum, binance coin, bitcoin cash, xrp, dogecoin at times as other altcoins that are tradable in case you cannot afford bitcoin. There are lots of coins i'm yet to study though.
Apart from Bitcoin being the number one most tradable coin in the crypto market. You need to judge others based on their trading volume to ascertain the next four behind Bitcoin. Which is ETH, BNB, USDT coin, and DOT etc.

Ok

The list of the world top 5 traded crypto currencies as requested is written below in their other of investment.
1. Bitcoin
2. Euthereum
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Litecoin
5. Ripple
I agree to this submission because over the time the only crytocurrencies that are traded most on all basis are the ones listed above.

For these past days, I think most people are considering altcoins since they are cheap when you want to compare to other top coins. BNB is number one on my list.

I have no experience in cryptocurrencies, but lately I have read some information about them, so in my opinion I can name: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance and Dogecoin. They are the ones that make the most noise among the members.

Cryptocurrency trading is the act of speculating on cryptocurrency price movements via a CFD trading account, or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange.

Despite being late into the crypto currency sphere, I have observed the way xrp has been going up for a while and I think it's the number one on my list.

In the crypto currency trading, the five most traded currencies are as follow
1. Bitcoin which is the largest
2. Ethereum
3. Litecoin
4. Ripple
5. Dodge

Presently my favourite most tradable coins include ripple, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and Tron. These coin have high tendency to make one rich in short time.

We have more than enough most treadable crypto currency for trading but five most important among them are bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum , litecoin and ripple.

Some days ago, I would have listed the normal coins like bitcoin but I recently saw some newly listed coins on coinbase and their profit thread was just surprising example is safemoon that increased 20℅ in just four days

With the rising demand of crypto activity trading have been on an increase with them. Coins like bitcoin ethereum litecoin ripple bitcoin cash and dodge coin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back