What's new

List the top five most tradable cryptos??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to the world of Cryptocurrency, their are household Cryptocurrencies that is high on demand by investors. Being used constantly for exchange, savings and trading purposes. They are popular around us and most recommended for long time investment due to their rapid nature of increase at any time.

Can you list those top five rated coins, best for trading and saving purposes??

Ok
When it comes to the world of Cryptocurrency, their are household Cryptocurrencies that is high on demand by investors. Being used constantly for exchange, savings and trading purposes. They are popular around us and most recommended for long time investment due to their rapid nature of increase at any time.

The list of the world top 5 traded crypto currencies as requested is written below in their other of investment.
1. Bitcoin
2. Euthereum
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Litecoin
5. Ripple

Ok

The list of the world top 5 traded crypto currencies as requested is written below in their other of investment.
1. Bitcoin
2. Euthereum
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Litecoin
5. Ripple
You did as requested thanks a lot for checking in check when it comes to the top tradable coins in the market. I see the coins rising higher in the coming days. Already they've shown glimpses of top improvement around them. And i believe they will grow bigger in price value sooner.

For now, according to the trending at the moment the top five most tradable crytocurrencies are;
1. Bitcoin
2. Binance
3. Ethereum
4. Dogecoin
5. Ripples
These are the hottest at the moment but might change due to market fluctuations
If you have any contrary opinion, pls quote me.

Yes you are saying fine. We can not deny the trade in currencies, look LTC is upto $205, 1st 5 are BTC,Ethereum, BTC cash Litecoin and hopefully dogecoin will be 5th but now it is no 7 ranked so i think ripple will be 5, These are azimg currencies.

the top five most traded cryptocurrencies at a glance are the following:
Bitcoin – BTC/USD.
Ripple – XRP/USD.
Ethereum – ETH/USD.
Tron – TRX/USD.
Bitcoin Cash – BCH/USD.
This what I can recommend

There are seven of the best crypto in the world, he most used one which is Bitcoin was created by satoshi nakamoto for over ten years ago.

We have the lite coin, the Bitcoin cash, we have the etherum, we have the Tron, and the finance cash.

People tend to invest crypto currencies top 3,4 currencies. Almost majority wants to invest in bitcoin, Ethereum if haven't enough money then move to btc cash, so it some people do not take a chance to go into other currency. Top 5 are BTC,ETH,BTCH,LTC,XRP,

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
Bitcoin (BTC) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Binance Coin (BNB) ...
Tron (TRX) ...
Chainlink (LINK)

For now, according to the trending at the moment the top five most tradable crytocurrencies are;
1. Bitcoin
2. Binance
3. Ethereum
4. Dogecoin
5. Ripples
These are the hottest at the moment but might change due to market fluctuations
If you have any contrary opinion, pls quote me.
As for the uptrend I'll say they're right bro. But when it comes to world top 5 most tradable coins you have to put Ethereum ahead of Binance coin, then Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and XRP coin follows. This are the top coins that is widely traded than others.

When we are talking about most useful cryptocorrency for exchange nowadays, they are numerous. But if I will have to just list a five out of them. I will list the following: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoincash, Litecoin, Binance. These are the top crypto coin I recognize.

Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin is the first-of-its-kind cryptocurrency and has the highest rate in international market and in international exchange.
Ethereum (ETH) is in second
Ripple (XRP) it is third number.
Litecoin (LTC) it was in last in trading or exchange.

To me the five most tradalble cryptocurrencies are , Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherum, Bnb and Bitcoin cash. These cryptocurrencies my best in crypto currency trading, I've performed transactions in some of them several times I can tell that they are very good and reliable coins. Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash are my favourite among these coins because of the ease of tradng.

Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin is the first-of-its-kind cryptocurrency and has the highest rate in international market and in international exchange.
Ethereum (ETH) is in second
Ripple (XRP) it is third number.
Litecoin (LTC) it was in last in trading.

Well, on a general note, people like trading the following coins

Ethereum.
USDT
Litecoin
XRP
BTC.

Although different exchanges usually prefer traders to trade with the token created by the exchange, examples: Binance BNB and Aex CNY.

A lot of cryptocurrencies are good for trading, but top 5 for me should include Ethereum, Bitcoin and Binance coin.

Dogecoin is a good choice for now, and Cardano is one that has been showing potential these days.

As far as I know bitcoins is one of the most tradable cryptocurrencies on the trading system followed by ethereum, they are two of the best cryptocurrencies that traded everyday in the trading system , BNB is one of those that will have joined the trenf and still moving.

I know about a few of them that are most traded on many cryptocurrency exchange website... I know if bitcoin, Ethereum, tron, doge coin, and lite coin. All these coins are being bought and sold by traders who have sought to make profits

Cryptocurrency is a means of exchange, it has been since around 2008, and from then till now it has billions of users, here are the top five tradable cryptocurrencies.
*The first one is the bitcoin, it is the first cryptocurrency.
*The second one is the litecoin.
*The third one is the ethereum.
*The fourth one is the bitcoin cash.
*The fifth one is the tron.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back