What's new

List the top five most tradable cryptos??

How far is Bitcoin remains the most valuable cryptocurrency but I believe there is some currencies that can give you better returns if you invest on them.

There are many crypto currency in the world and there are many if them that are tradable. Your can start with Bitcoin. It is the highest crypto currency in the world and there are more out users of Bitcoin than any other crypto currency. You can trade XRP if you need low value coin

Even though there are thousands of crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange Business now I think the top 5 are Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple, BNB and litecoin
Cryptocurrency is a means of exchange, it has been since around 2008, and from then till now it has billions of users, here are the top five tradable cryptocurrencies.
*The first one is the bitcoin, it is the first cryptocurrency.
*The second one is the litecoin.
*The third one is the ethereum.
*The fourth one is the bitcoin cash.
*The fifth one is the tron

Can't really tell which is most profitable. But with the right knowledge when approaching the Market, you can be profitable with a lot of them.

Without attention to order , I will say the following coins are the most traded coins , bitcoin , ethereum , Binance coin , Cardano and Ripple. Matic is another strong coin

What I am usually seeing in forums aside from Bitcoin and Eth are the Litecoin. How about the Dogie and Shiba which hogged the limelight in another forum for weeks? Are they considered good coins or those days were just caused by a hype?

I can not say that u have list of top coin to trade with. But I have coins that u trade with and I trade whenever they are profitable to trade. I do trade with binance coin, uniswap, etherium and also litcoin

When it comes to the world of Cryptocurrency, their are household Cryptocurrencies that is high on demand by investors. Being used constantly for exchange, savings and trading purposes. They are popular around us and most recommended for long time investment due to their rapid nature of increase at any time.

Can you list those top five rated coins, best for trading and saving purposes??
When it comes to my top five cryptocurrencies, my top one cryptocurrency of course is bitcoin. Its because its the first cryptocurrency invented and it has soared very high over the years. My second choice is Etherium. My third on the list of cryptocurrencies is XRP. Its because it has very low transaction fees. Fourth is dogecoin and the last is Axie infinity.

When it comes to my top five cryptocurrencies, my top one cryptocurrency of course is bitcoin. Its because its the first cryptocurrency invented and it has soared very high over the years. My second choice is Etherium. My third on the list of cryptocurrencies is XRP. Its because it has very low transaction fees. Fourth is dogecoin and the last is Axie infinity.
I don't know about Axis infinity. maybe I've not taking time to go deep and know about it via coinmarketcap.com. I know its simply languishing at the far side of the table.

Well a lot of coins are actually been traded on a regular basis daily. But at least one can feel the pulse as to which coins are most tradable at the moment. In my estimation, I will say the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, binance coin .

There are a lot of very good cryptocurrencies coming out on daily basis with a very good use cases and one of them is coin98.

I think the top 5 tradable assets are dependent on individual's update about different assets personally I will opt for ADA, OM, selfkey, BNB and Ethereum considering the current status of the market.

Those coins in the top 5 spot remains the world top five coins base on market capitalization price value. Cos the top coins are measured by marketcap.

Sfund is another cryptocurrency that I am looking forward to see it rise very high in the nearest future. I think it is very much underrated currently.

As for the uptrend I'll say they're right bro. But when it comes to world top 5 most tradable coins you have to put Ethereum ahead of Binance coin, then Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and XRP coin follows. This are the top coins that is widely traded than others.
As I checked in coinmarketcap.com today, these are the top five cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Etherium, Cardano, Binance coin, and USDT. But as of today I trade in Ripple, USDT, Binance coin, and Winklink. I lost in dogecoin so I try to avoid that coin presently.

The top 5 most tradable cryptocurrencies are bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, litecoin, xrp. The trading trends is not static. It's subjected to changes anytime. But it's sure that bitcoin and ethereum will always maintain the first and second position consecutively.

Bitcoin takes number one spot. No rival
Ethereum as always follows closely
Litecoin is gaining momentum right now, stays third on my list
Fourth is Dogecoin. The rise of this coin has been notewrthy
Fifth is XRP
XRP is even manageable. It's coming up anyways

Yes I totally agree with you when you said there are cryptocurrencies that are always in demand by their investors, this list cuts across Bitcoin, solana, trons, dogecoin,litecoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back