What's new

List the top five most tradable cryptos??

• These are five of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
  • Bitcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin (BNB) these are best and top cryptocurrency...

I think when I started trading i made more loss because I was trading some trash coin that would take almost all your cash , then I later change to in top5 coin , before I was really able to earn more from
My top 5 coins are bitcoin , litecoin. , ripple , ethereum, and doge coin

Since last year almost all Cryptocurrencies have experience a Huge rise in value and price, there are some pretty good ones like bitcoin, Etherum, XRP, Tron and lastly but not the least the dogecoin.

When it comes to the world of Cryptocurrency, their are household Cryptocurrencies that is high on demand by investors. Being used constantly for exchange, savings and trading purposes. They are popular around us and most recommended for long time investment due to their rapid nature of increase at any time.

Can you list those top five rated coins, best for trading and saving purposes??
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency on my list. If you invest at the right time, bitcoin has the capability to make you richer. Another cryptocurrency on my list is etherium. Etherium is the next cryptocurrency that is chasing Bitcoin in terms of price and profitability. Litecoin will be my third cryptocurrency on my list. This cryptocurrency as shown size which indicates that it can increase in price. The last on my list will be dogged coin

The list of the top five most traded crypto currencies as requested is written below.
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Bitcoin cash
4. Litecoin
5. Ripple

When it comes to the world of Cryptocurrency, their are household Cryptocurrencies that is high on demand by investors. Being used constantly for exchange, savings and trading purposes. They are popular around us and most recommended for long time investment due to their rapid nature of increase at any time.

Can you list those top five rated coins, best for trading and saving purposes??
Bitcoin coin is placed in number one and it is also a very old currency then other cryptocurrency like litcoin, dogecoin BNB etc .it is also a unique currency and companies investigating money in bitcoin.

cryptocurrency, broadly defined, is currency that takes the form of tokens or “coins” and exists on a distributed and decentralized ledger.
Beyond that, the field of cryptocurrencies has expanded dramatically since Bitcoin was launched over a decade ago, and the next great digital token may be released tomorrow.
Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity.
Other virtual currencies such as Ethereum are being used to create decentralized financial systems for

As for me my top five traded cryptocurrency are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Bitcoincash
4. Litecoin
5. Dogecoin
That is just my observation, others may have otherwise responds. Just go for what you think will work for you

I think for me, my five tradable cryptocurrency would be bitcoins, ethereum,binance,ripple and dogecoin. This cryptocurrencies are the ones I feel would dominate the market now or in the future.
Post automatically merged:

I think for me, my five tradable cryptocurrency would be bitcoins, ethereum,binance,ripple and dogecoin. This cryptocurrencies are the ones I feel would dominate the market now or in the future.

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
Bitcoin (BTC) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Binance Coin (BNB) ...
Tron (TRX) ...
Chainlink (LINK

Buy and Sell Now 5 Best Cryptocurrencies - Most Popular> 5 Best Cryptocurrencies ... Best. You can see a list of the top rated cryptos to make an informed decision

Top five tradeable crypto currency as at the moments are Ripple (XRP) , second crypto currency is stellar, the third one is bitcoin (BTC) , the fourth one is Binance (BNB) while the last one is Basic Attention Token (BAT).

Like you said there are many cryptocurrencies in the world today but the top five in which people trade with or use in transactions are
1.Bitcoin
2.Ethereum
3.Litecoin
4.Ripples
5.Bitcion cash

In May 2020, the third halving of bitcoin occurred. About 12.5 bitcoins, to 6.25 bitcoins, the number of digital currency unlocked for spinning one block drops. As a result of this quadrupling, the supply of Bitcoin is projected to increase by just 2.5 percent in 2020, an all-time low for the cryptocurrency. In 2021, it's expected to increase by less than 2 percent.

Bitcoin is still by far the most popular cryptocurrency and its price movement has a strong impact on the rest of the crypto market
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin is still by far the most popular cryptocurrency and its price movement has a strong impact on the rest of the crypto market

As far as I know bitcoins is one of the most tradable cryptocurrencies on the trading system followed by ethereum, they are two of the best cryptocurrencies that traded everyday in the trading system , BNB is one of those that will have joined the trenf and still moving.
The top five tradable cryptocurrency in the market as far as I'm concern are:
Bitcoin
Etherum
Litecoin
BNB
Bitcoin cash.
These coins are very powerful and are trending in the cryptocurrency market presently.

These are five of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world.
  • Bitcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin

1. Bitcoin. Possibly the “Kleenex” or “Coca Cola” of all crypto, in that its name is the most recognizable and the most closely associated with the cryptocurrency system. ...
  2. Bitcoin Cash. ...
  3. Litecoin. ...
  4. Ethereum. ...
  5. Ripple. ...
  6. Stellar. ...
  7. NEO. ...
  8. Cardano.

According to my perception The list of the world top 5 traded crypto currencies are written below in the order of investment.
1. Bitcoin
2. Euthereum
3. Bitcoin Cash
4. Dash
5. Litecoin
6. Ripple
Ethereum and Litecoin are increasing rapidly.

Since the start of the cryptocurrency phenomenon, the two most popular cryptos have been Bitcoin and Ethereum (Ether). In the last few years, Ripple XRP has cemented its position within the top 3. Ripple XRP even briefly exceeded Ethereum’s market capitalisation in September 2018 to become the second most popular cryptocurrency.

Beyond Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple XRP, there are several more popular cryptocurrencies but their value and popularity tend to ebb and flow. The uniquely-created Crypto 10 Index, which is made up of the most popular cryptocurrencies at any particular point in time, can also be traded.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back