What's new

List the top best short link URLS you know

Adfly, this is one of the oldest link shortening platforms that allows you to make money when you shorten a link on their platform and people click on it.

Actually, one can really link to these URL shortening sites to earn money, but some are just too annoying with so redirections which can scare away visitors. And this may cause amount of link click not to be as expected. Just my opinion.

Yes, it features annoying ads that pops up steadily. But no doubt, those annoying Ads are where the money comes from, to pay you as publisher.

It seems a lot of people are talking about the timebucks and I definitely do not know about it. I know about adfly and two other ones which I've forgotten their names.

This service is provided by the timebucks team and you can earn directly by shortening your URLs. The pays for every click that you generated but 1ip is only allowed to click on them once a day. I do fancy their URL shortner because it has no captcha nor pop ups or redirects.
That's a helpful information. I will give time bucks a try. I have made up my mind never to use a link shorteners anymore but if the vital information you shared , I will have a change of mind towards the link shorteners

The shetlink urls platforms I can think of that I also know a lot of people do use sometimes to shorten their links are Adfly and bit.ly

I know that it is mostly bloggers that have to deal with shortening of URLs every well and I have just one which is bitly and I think they are quite reliable option.

The most popular ones to know I can to talk about are the adfly and also there is this one they call bit.ly. they are very mostly used ones i know

Bit.ly and tinyurl.com are the two most popular sites I know of for shortening of URLs to earn money. Bit I was also made to understand that you really need to do a lot cunning activities to get people to click these links before you might be able to earn from them

Sometime last year, I ventured into websites that pays people to shorten URL links and make money but I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money.

Since I don't put my attention when it comes to.short link URL. Cos it doesn't yield the amount encouraging for a publisher going into it.

I have used adfly in the past even though I didn't really know where to generate traffic in order to make money from it but I think it is not that profitable.

There are different url shortners you can work on to make good amount of money for yourself. However, the one I know of and currently using is just bit.ly. it's mainly used by bloggers

I also know of the tinyurl.com and the adfly platform. These platforms I am.made to understand can make you tones of money only if you know how to apply the knowledge in this stuff

There are more than two url shortners to use in shortning a link but the one I'm very familiar with is bit.ly and tinyurl. You can try both of them out and see how it goes

Sometime last year, I ventured into websites that pays people to shorten URL links and make money but I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money.
They are very much demanding and this has made me to lose interest in ever considering to work for them. They're not worth our time.

It seems you all are speaking in the language of the gods because I don't understand even one bit of what you are talking about

Can I be really make it big from these url shortening links stuff at all? I have been into a lot of WhatsApp group training where the tutor will want to make us see that you can earn from it, but it all seem so blique

It requires a lot of hard work and you might even end up receiving bit and i only know these two tinyurl and bitly .

I honestly dont know about this but it is something I would like to do some research about in order to have a clearer understanding about it,it is actually very cool from what I have seen here

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back