What's new

List the top best short link URLS you know

The only url shortener I have used so far and it's very effective for me it bi.ly. I like everything about this site because it makes things so simple.

I am so lost here . i dont even understand a thing from what is going on here. Can someone please help and throw more light for me on the shortened link stuff

i know a lot of them, but the only one i have been using since 2017 and sticked into is fc.lc, they got some very friendly staff and good payout rates

I've been looking for that best short link URL that I'll invest my time with to make extra token. I got a social media account I want to link it up with. I just need that shortened URL link that pays higher than others in terms of views count. I'm very open in getting comments about it, cos I need it so urgent to get going thanks.
Like I said earlier on there post thread as well,if assuming am into blogging I would have make some research to know the best site you could do what you want to . But you could use the help of google tho.

Like I said earlier on there post thread as well,if assuming am into blogging I would have make some research to know the best site you could do what you want to . But you could use the help of google tho.
You don't have to be into blogging to know about short link URLs. Some PTC sites even feature it, where you will attempt shortening your website URL, then sharing it to social media, your other websites to garner views and earn.

There are many URL shortener has out there. and there are so many others in which you can make money with such as adfly and so many of them. The most used URL shortener i have seen is bitly.

There are many URL shortener has out there. and there are so many others in which you can make money with such as adfly and so many of them. The most used URL shortener i have seen is bitly.
Yes, adfly is one of them, I've heard about such URL shortening site before. Most income site makes use of it, it is somehow reasonable generating revenue to a site. I believe they pay $5 per 1000 real visit to the URL we shortened which isn't bot-like, or from one IP address.

There are countless of URL shortener that is your money to give people your link. One of the most popular and the oldest being Adfly. Making money with URL shorteners is not really easy but with the right skills and knowledge you can make it.

Apart from adfly don't you have any other one you can add to @Chibson1? Their are many URL shortening sites around that even pay up to $6 per 1000 views from legit clicks.

Last edited:
Apart from adfly don't you have any other one you can add to @Chibson1? Their are many URL shortening sites around that even psy up to $6 per 1000 views from legit clicks.
Have you been earninng from any such website? I don't think they exist, since most of them are not even open to users from all over the world, but only selected countries.

The 6 best URL shortener services
Bitly for the best all-round URL shortener.

Rebrandly for creating branded links.

TinyURL for fast and anonymous short URLs.

BL.INK for small business owners.

URL Shortener by Zapier for automatically creating short links.

Shorby for Instagram users.

I am very familiar with some of these shortening URLs links like bit.ly and tinyurl. But the how to make them profitable is a big issue to me too

I know so many of them but the one I mostly use is bitly. I also use shotat. I started using them when I ventured into affiliate marketing about last year.

saadiptv-copy-png.176138

My Payment proof.
To registre : CLICK HERE

Have you been earninng from any such website? I don't think they exist, since most of them are not even open to users from all over the world, but only selected countries.
I've seen such short link URLs from too many Nigerian blog sites, and also an income site called newspayforum.com, where they use adfly monetization. Their are many short URL sites which i can browse to get their names, but i don't have a website to earn from that now, that's why I'm not campaigning about such sites.

Last edited:
I've seen such short link URLs from too many Nigerian blog sites, and also an income site called newspayforum.com, where they use adfly monetization. Their are many short URL sites which i can browser to get their names, but i don't have a website to earn from that now, that's why I'm not campaigning about such sites.
Wow, so these sites that usually tell people to share sponsored posts on social media are actually utilizing this earninng opportunity provided by these URL shortening websites?

Wow, so these sites that usually tell people to share sponsored posts on social media are actually utilizing this earninng opportunity provided by these URL shortening websites?
Sure, that's how they earn big money online and earn peanuts. Check out where you have 10k visits with unique IP address, and you added more than five short link URL earning options. You'll earn more than $500 every day.

Sure, that's how they earn big money online and earn peanuts. Check out where you have 10k visits with unique IP address, and you added more than five short link URL earning options. You'll earn more than $500 every day.
Thanks for the enlightenment. I was always wondering how those sites earn money and was almost thinking they were just scam sites that would waste one's time.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I was always wondering how those sites earn money and was almost thinking they were just scam sites that would waste one's time.
No, they aren't scam they are making money through those short link URLs. Why the short link URLs are earning from the sharing of network each unique IP address exchanged on their link URL.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back