What's new

List the top best short link URLS you know

This service is provided by the timebucks team and you can earn directly by shortening your URLs. The pays for every click that you generated but 1ip is only allowed to click on them once a day. I do fancy their URL shortner because it has no captcha nor pop ups or redirects.
Very good, I will look into it now, I have gotten what you really mean. With no popup ads, that is so annoying, no redirects etc. That is cool, a good way to make money too. Cos visitors of a site does not like such scenario of seeing many pop up ads that causes tjem to automatically click an ad.

• Bitly – Great for freelancers, small-mid sized businesses (only free version).
  • TinyURL – A simple free tool with link customization.
  • Ow.ly – Popular among Hootsuite users.
  • Rebrandly – Lets you use a custom domain name for free.
  • T2M – Get short URL plus QR code.
  • ClickMeter – Perfect URL solution advertisers.

• Bitly – Great for freelancers, small-mid sized businesses (only free version).
Cool, you didn't mention their pay rate per 100 impressions/views people make through it?? Their is one I was using before in my blog called ad.fly, do you know that one?? It pays $5 per 1000 impressions/visits made by people.

Well I dont know a lot of URL shorteners but I do know using one sometimes can help to boast your link and all. The one I do recommend is bitly
Those guys are very good and trusted world wide

Well I dont know a lot of URL shorteners but I do know using one sometimes can help to boast your link and all. The one I do recommend is bitly
Those guys are very good and trusted world wide
Okay, I know of the shortlink URL you mentioned, I think its also good. I used ad.fly before during my blog Haven t been sold. I use it to generate revenue income through my blog, I paste the ads using banners in my site interface. People come make some clicks on it, cos it's something you make money with, and those that clicks it have genuine reason for that. They follow the link to shorten their own URL and start sharing it in various sites they find good with, making their own money too.

I don't know much about URL Shorteners. But I see that the comments here have already given an answer to your question. Very good!!!

This are some of the best URL shortener

This are some of the best URL shortener
Fantastic, I love all the shortlink URLs you posted here. I will be using some of them to edit and shoten my website URLs, sharing it to friends via social for promotion. In order to get views, and make money with it as well.

Fantastic, I love all the shortlink URLs you posted here. I will be using some of them to edit and shoten my website URLs, sharing it to friends via social for promotion. In order to get views, and make money with it as well.
That great, wish you success in that👌

There are many url shorteners out there online. I think the popular ones includes bitly,tinyurl and others. If you're looking for alternatives to earn money, you can check out shorte.st and adfly. You should be aware that the paid ones are blacklisted on social media so it'll be better suited for media download blogs.

This is actually the first time I am knowing that shortening URL can be profitable, please I won't mind for some to send me a link or tell me any site I can go to understand more about it

I don't like the new paid URL shortner that are around. Most of them send away visitors with there annoying pop ads. And also the solving of captcha is another thing that visitors don't want to solve, by that, they leave the link. The only two URL shortner that has no complaints are adfly and shortest

For short links I know of adfly but I would to know in details how I can earn from this stuff because I have heard about it for a while now. What are the benefits of using it and how do I earn from it by using it through my social media. Am open to more ways of making in come as the ones I know of are not reliable enough at the moment. Some persons have already put me through some aspect of short URL but nothing concrete I just need something more concrete and accurate.
Post automatically merged:

For short links I know of adfly but I would to know in details how I can earn from this stuff because I have heard about it for a while now. What are the benefits of using it and how do I earn from it by using it through my social media. Am open to more ways of making in come as the ones I know of are not reliable enough at the moment. Some persons have already put me through some aspect of short URL but nothing concrete I just need something more concrete and accurate.

Bitly for the best all-round URL shortener · Rebrandly for creating branded links · Polr for a minimal self-hosted URL shortener.TinyURL – A simple free tool with link customization. Ow.ly – Popular among Hootsuite users. Rebrandly – Lets you use a custom domain name for free. T2M – Get short URL plus QR code. ClickMeter – Perfect URL solution advertisers.

Bitly-Great for freelancers and small-mid-size companies (only free version).
A simple free tool with connect customization, TinyURL.
Ow.ly-Popular among users of Hootsuite.
Rebranding-Allows you to use a free custom domain name.
T2M-Receive short URL plus QR code.
ClickMeter-Perfect Advertiser URL solution

I don't seem to understand how people make money from url shortening websites. I have tried to read but everything is just confusing. I haven't seen payment proof from anyone who earned from these url shortening websites.

URL Shorteners reviews, comparisons, alternatives and pricing. The best URL Shorteners solutions for small business to enterprises.

Have you ever been annoyed by the length of a URL while trying to post it to a social networking site or elsewhere? A URL shortener would be useful in this situation. There are a variety of URL shortener software available on the internet that can do this for you automatically, but determining which one is the best can be difficult. Here's a list of the top 14 URL shorteners available on the internet that you might find useful.

Ad.fly was the only legit one I have read good reviews about, you can do your research about them to see if they accept people from your country.

Have you ever been annoyed by the length of a URL while trying to post it to a social networking site or elsewhere? A URL shortener would be useful in this situation. There are a variety of URL shortener software available on the internet that can do this for you automatically, but determining which one is the best can be difficult. Here's a list of the top 14 URL shorteners available on the internet that you might find useful.
You didn't list the 14 best URL shortening sites? I was reading carefully if you'll list them out for me to get started with. It is mainly for site owners who has large traffic count, to push their visitors clicking on those shortened URLs to earn rewards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back