List the top best short link URLS you know

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been looking for that best short link URL that I'll invest my time with to make extra token. I got a social media account I want to link it up with. I just need that shortened URL link that pays higher than others in terms of views count. I'm very open in getting comments about it, cos I need it so urgent to get going thanks.

Thanks a lot for sharing that short link URL to me, I will take my time to access it. I've been looking for wonderful short link URL I can get started with.

thanks anis for your great activity here :) it s funny these questions threads btw, even though we are on a forum.
It's okey Vest, maybe they are beginners and don't know if there are everything in the forum.
Let's explain for them some times but they will still repeat same questions, here we can move to make a decision.

Rewarding url links are not suitable for business man. Or any worker which has good product to sell or good site to promote. Because people don't want to stay long on ads and mostly url shortners sites show long ads or we have to click again and again to get the real page. So I ll recommend " bitly" only.

Can somebody please explain to me in simple words, how to earn from this platform and how to do it. I have read so much about shortlinks but I really don't have any idea about it. All I know is that you compress a URL into simple and short links.

I've been looking for that best short link URL that I'll invest my time with to make extra token. I got a social media account I want to link it up with. I just need that shortened URL link that pays higher than others in terms of views count. I'm very open in getting comments about it, cos I need it so urgent to get going thanks.
To be successful in earning with URL shortners, I think it's not as easy as you think. It requires a lot of hard work and you might even end up receiving nothing because they have a lot of Pop ups and ignoring captchas. If you want the best URL shortners in terms of less or no ads, I suggest you should try timebucks.

To be successful in earning with URL shortners, I think it's not as easy as you think. It requires a lot of hard work and you might even end up receiving nothing because they have a lot of Pop ups and ignoring captchas. If you want the best URL shortners in terms of less or no ads, I suggest you should try timebucks.
Okay, I have timebucks account, I don't see any future with timebucks, cos timebucks earnings to me is very minimal and slow in building it. Instead of I will continue with timebucks, I rather focus on my kolotibablo captcha solving app, that one will being small thing better than timebucks.

Short link of the url form of best link in describes of the universol resources location of the information and other thing .url is the best inform of the link together sources of the information technology of tge world info and other thing of sources of technology .

Okay, I have timebucks account, I don't see any future with timebucks, cos timebucks earnings to me is very minimal and slow in building it. Instead of I will continue with timebucks, I rather focus on my kolotibablo captcha solving app, that one will being small thing better than timebucks.
Yeah, earnings on timebucks for us the low tier countries is very difficult because almost much earnings is from the offerwalls and surveys and if you can also shorten links with timebucks and promote to get much views. Their shorten links are clean with no pop ups. But how to promote them may now be the problem.

Yeah, earnings on timebucks for us the low tier countries is very difficult because almost much earnings is from the offerwalls and surveys and if you can also shorten links with timebucks and promote to get much views. Their shorten links are clean with no pop ups. But how to promote them may now be the problem.
How to promote it, isn't a problem at all, I boost instagram account followers more than 10k followers within one week. I will use my instagram account to get views from the shortlink, the only thing, is that, let it pay me, cos I don't like the case whereby I'll finish promoting my link and getting nothing at the end.

one I recommend trying out is exe.io if you want to be paid out in bitcoin, it's a trusted url shortener and it shouldn't be too annoying for your followers to go through, the ads aren't as intrusive and I'm pretty sure they're sfw as well, although they only count 1 ip per 24 hours but the cpm rate is pretty high compared to other url shorteners as well, I've never tried using them as a publisher though.

How to promote it, isn't a problem at all, I boost instagram account followers more than 10k followers within one week. I will use my instagram account to get views from the shortlink, the only thing, is that, let it pay me, cos I don't like the case whereby I'll finish promoting my link and getting nothing at the end.
Okay, then if you have planned and overcame the promotion difficulty, you may choose to give it a try. Earnings from the valid lp view is counted in to your timebucks wallet. I did tried and they paid the valid views into my my timebucks wallet some time.

Okay, then if you have planned and overcame the promotion difficulty, you may choose to give it a try. Earnings from the valid lp view is counted in to your timebucks wallet. I did tried and they paid the valid views into my my timebucks wallet some time.
Cool, the short link URL, works together with timebucks?? Or timebucks have also their own short link URL tasks to accomplish?? Just let me understand more, I didn't decode what you said somehow, I'm confused.

I only know of adfly and timebuck i don't of any other one but if anyone has any other one that is better than this should please let me know,am really interested because i can generate much lead to earn some money.

Cool, the short link URL, works together with timebucks?? Or timebucks have also their own short link URL tasks to accomplish?? Just let me understand more, I didn't decode what you said somehow, I'm confused.
This service is provided by the timebucks team and you can earn directly by shortening your URLs. The pays for every click that you generated but 1ip is only allowed to click on them once a day. I do fancy their URL shortner because it has no captcha nor pop ups or redirects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back