What's new

List of scam PTC sites

Most of the ptc sites are basically advertisements company. All they do is to make advertisements and that is basically the way that they use to generate income.
Most of the thing that they do is to make advertisement and I am very sure that they are making huge amount of money from the adverts that they do on the website.

Most of the thing that they do is to make advertisement and I am very sure that they are making huge amount of money from the adverts that they do on the website.
Because most of the campaigns are accomplished within one day or less for 10000 clicks or even more means if the price of 1000 clicks is even 0,75 $ that's 7,50 $ a day but no one of the clickers reaches payout in this day most of the time it needs some weeks.

Because most of the campaigns are accomplished within one day or less for 10000 clicks or even more means if the price of 1000 clicks is even 0,75 $ that's 7,50 $ a day but no one of the clickers reaches payout in this day most of the time it needs some weeks.
They will achieve this very easily . Considering the high number of people clicking ads. It will even be much more easier to make up to $20 in a day. It may even be more.

It is very good that you have shared a good information and it is very educative and decisive one will be able to know the list of the PTC sites that are scams so that one will not fall on them.

It is a good thing that you have brought out all this comes out so that people are going to avoid them. It is very sad that there are a lot of bad websites that are coming up almost everyday.

Nost of them are completely scam , and this is a major reason why I have stopped paying attention to pay to click websites that are always disturbing us to go and make money with them .

Scamming can also be done if with the legit ones. My $55 dollars is still being held by Starclicks even when I repeatedly told them that I cannot receive my withdraw using PayPal. And worse more, instead of transferring the whole amount of $55, they first transferred $5, then another $5 until my balance was &45 which is below $50. I have been trying to engage them only to receive feedback that my balance is below the minimum balance for withdraw. To date, those two transactions of $5 each are still pending and have never been received

I have not heard of all those sites mentioned above, I would try some of them but I know that survey sites would not work for me, because it is not allowed for my country.

I have not heard of all those sites mentioned above, I would try some of them but I know that survey sites would not work for me, because it is not allowed for my country.
There are many scam PTC site's out their, I also can't name them because you now hardly differentiate between the legit site and the scam site, this the problem.

You did a great job revealing a few scam sites because new members join sites without doing any research. Before they join sites, if they know which one is a scam, they can escape from the scams.

You did a great job revealing a few scam sites because new members join sites without doing any research. Before they join sites, if they know which one is a scam, they can escape from the scams.
Yeah, have you ever work on PTC site's? Well for me no, I don't really have much experience on paid to click sites because I consider them as a waste of time, you won't really earn much from those kinds of sites.

Yeah, have you ever work on PTC site's? Well for me no, I don't really have much experience on paid to click sites because I consider them as a waste of time, you won't really earn much from those kinds of sites.
I think for around two months I worked on PTC sites.that time I was very new in this money-making field, so I joined to make some money, but after I realised these sites were just wasting my time, so i left the PTC sites, and I fixed in my mind that I would never ever again work on these sites.

I think for around two months I worked on PTC sites.that time I was very new in this money-making field, so I joined to make some money, but after I realised these sites were just wasting my time, so i left the PTC sites, and I fixed in my mind that I would never ever again work on these sites.
That's exactly the point, I also consider PTC site's as a waste of time, because the time you will spend their is not worth the money you will earn, I have never worked on PTC site's.

That's exactly the point, I also consider PTC site's as a waste of time, because the time you will spend their is not worth the money you will earn, I have never worked on PTC site's.
You are really a lucky person who has not wasted valuable time on these sites. But so many new members still believe that they can earn some money on these sites, but sooner or later, they are also will be realize like me that the fact about these sites.

You are really a lucky person who has not wasted valuable time on these sites. But so many new members still believe that they can earn some money on these sites, but sooner or later, they are also will be realize like me that the fact about these sites.
That's exactly the point, for I'm working only in paid to post sites, and the only paid to post site's I'm working on is bizdustry, and I only work here on weekends.

That's exactly the point, for I'm working only in paid to post sites, and the only paid to post site's I'm working on is bizdustry, and I only work here on weekends.
Now, Iam also believe that working on these sites where our time is wasted, is preferable to work on this bizdustry forum, where we can make a decent amount of money.

This a kind of large list you too have here. And a very good job too in listing all the ones you can list here for all to see and take not of
Yes! it is indeed a very good job . It must have taken him a lot of time to compile this list and it is very handful and helpful too. If we keep posting fake website on forums and social media, the numbers of scams will reduce.

Now, Iam also believe that working on these sites where our time is wasted, is preferable to work on this bizdustry forum, where we can make a decent amount of money.
That's it, I the only paid to post site's I'm working on is bizdustry, we have lots of paid to post sites but for me I prefer bizdustry, you can earn a decent amount of money here.

I don't understand why these sites keep proliferating even with several awareness about online scams. I guess they are targeting newbies that do not have any experience.
I am also sad that they are going to be a lot of newbies that are going to definitely phone for things like this and I always wonder why the hosting providers are not doing anything.

I like the fact that you're sharing this information with the members here and I'm very happy that you have carefully taken out time to list all these platforms for our consumptions. Thank you very much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back